It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Opinion of Aliens

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Broken link BROKEN LINK......wah wah wah wah I wanted to SEE it........dangit..... un evolved monkeylink!!

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 09:52 PM
link   
You must think that if a civalisation is that advanced to travel across great distance of space. Why would they let us know that they really do exist, they would have no way of knowing how we would react to such a thing.

I mean we as a race cant evan get along with one an other, without hurting or killing each other because it is basic human instinct, so how do you think the atomic powers of the world would react?

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 10:29 PM
link   
That is why we often take HUMAN FORM. We are learning about humans so that we don't make blunders in comnmunication with them.
I am a "walk-in"....an alien soul who, WITH PERMISSION, took over a human body.
Not all aliens who take human form are bad, either. This is the way we LEARN. What better way to learn about humans than to BE a human?

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Still not dealing with your grief issues Imzadi? You really need therapy. You're starting to lose yourself in your fantasies. I hope you can find some comfort someday. Good luck.

As for aliens and their "observation" of us and not wanting to make contact due to our violent nature, I don't believe that. People assume because we are a violent species that somehow must mean aliens are peace loving little guys with our best intentions in mind. That just doesn't ring true. If anything we are at the perfect point in our evolution to introduce technology to better us and our civilization.

[Edited on 5/31/2004 by Sinobyte]

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   

What level headed ET would want to get involved with us at this point in our development? All we do is fight amongst ourselves over power and religion. We kill each other over the most inane garbage.

It's funny that we assume aliens are somehow above all of this...when the only sentient species we know of for comparison is ourselves, and we are far from this.... I think maybe we're projecting how we'd like to see ourselves, and assuming the aliens must be like this to survive so long (assuming it took a while to develop their tech)...

Maybe they are just as "barbaric" as we are, albeit with deadlier toys and faster cars..... Perhaps, even moreso, due to the ability to travel to other worlds, giving them a superiority complex and treating others as cattle...

Who knows?

Maybe the only thing keeping them from an invasion is it's seen as a waste of time and resources, or a logistics problem...?

We simply cannot know without more information....

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join