It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Obama wins...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 11:54 AM
link   
....what does that say about the N.W.O? Is he there for the same reason Bill and George where there ie Puppet? Is he there to please?

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Here's my theory, with absolutely NO proof to back it up (so don't say "link me to this information, cuz it's there, I just don't have the links):

Let me first of say, I don't believe in Presidents, I believe in Puppets.
I don't believe Bush made the decisions he "made" about Iraq, etc, whatever.
Obama will not bring change.
McCain will not...do whatever he said he was gonna do.

We don't live in a dictatorship. The President, whoever he may be, does not make major decisions w/out them being approved by the Knights of The Round Table of Old Men With Too Much Money.

Which is why I will be writing my name in at the bottom of the ballot and turning that in.

Because regardless of who wins, it's that group of old men sitting around the table who make the decisions.

So here's my premonition:

Obama wins. Why? Because he's a ploy. Everyone knew from the beginning McCain wasn't going to win. McCain knew, the GOP knew, I knew. Obama is the "change we need" or whatever. He's gonna win.

So who the F is Sarah Palin? No one knows. Did you know about her BEFORE the election? Nope. Why would McCain pick her?

It's simple, she's the next president.

"Hold on!" you say. "That's a big leap!" you say.
You just watch.

Go do some research on the woman. Check out how she's got MORE supporters than McCain. Most of the GOP would rather HER president than McCain. How does a woman from Alaska, someone no one's heard of before, come out of no where as potential Veep, and then become more popular than the Prez she's running under?
She was just being introduced to us, so we're familiar with her in 2012, the next election year.

The men behind the NWO want her to be the one ruler. It's clear to me. The things she supports go right in line with the plans of the NWO. The way she is so abrasive and cut throat is perfect for a world leader.

"So why doesn't McCain win this one, and then his Veep run against him and win, since all this is rigged and planned anyway?" You ask. Well because she would have to switch parties. When a Prez wins, they automatically get the next one on the ballot if they want. So if McCain wins, Palin can't run, but Obama and Clinton can. If Obama wins, McCain and Palin can run again, but Clinton can't.

Obama is the one that the majority people want. So majority people are going to be happy with him. Happiness will blind the population. All of the Sheeple will be happy with this Obama-win, and he'll bring his "change." Everyone will be complacent and happy. Blind sheep.

Then some how they'll work in Palin again towards the election, rig it so she'll win if people don't automatically decide to like her (I'm not sure if they're going to have her be liked by all, or just rig it. We'll see).

Then begins the New World Order.

I hope you guys have your bug-out packs ready. I'm leaving before they declare martial law and close our borders.

P.S. If McCain wins, all of this is null and void and I'll formulate a new theory. This is just my idea/prediction.

Edit because I said "Dictator ship" and felt the need to fix that.

[edit on 2-11-2008 by Aberinkula]

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Aberinkula

I think there may be some truth to what you are saying.

I will say that Obama has been groomed for the position and possibly for many years. I would say the same of Oprah, and may- be part of the whole predetermined election. There are too many indicators IMO going on there. Why did they get where they are? I am not saying that they haven't worked for it, but I still find it quizzical (odd not funny).

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 09:28 PM
link   
In opposed to the idea that Sarah Palin will be the next president, I think it'll be Jeb Bush with SP as his running mate. She makes too many people not wanna vote for her, and if she puts herself in the spotlight the next 4 years in hopes of leading the republican party she's just gonna get burned, she's just too oportunistic and greedy not too.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Indeed. Everything's speculation right now.

If I'm right, though, remember me =)

If I'm wrong...well I probably will be.

But it's just my idea. I don't 100% believe it my self. Just something a friend of mine and I came up with one afternoon.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Look at Obama's foreign policy "advisor"

Zbigniew Brzezinski

And the man claims its time for a change ??? Look at the other people working on his staff, any of them sound familiar ?

Sam Nunn

Warren Christopher

Madeleine K. Albright

and another sleazebag banker here....

Paul Volcker

Some change were in store for

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 10:15 AM
link   
... We (The United States) will become the target dummies for the world. We will fall to 3rd world status and your messiah will be because of it all.

I will be handing out my "told you so" stickers. Dont worry .. there are enough to go around.

join