It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Philosophy of Wisdom

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Your modern explaination for wisdom's total configurement? Like, explain what it is and where it is and when it works and how it works.

Now let me see your wisdom. Explain your wisdom apart from others in the wisest way you can.

My solo explaination apart from you others:

Wisdom lies in its pronounciation (ˈwɪzdəm, wiz-duhm)...

Wiz
Wizing
Wizard
Wizardtry

^^Yes, I am yet such the wise innerly, alone.

Knowledge is nothing without wisdom. Wisdom tells you where and when and how and to whom you should apply gained knowledge or not, judgement or not, insight or not, authority or not, talent or not, and etc. or not, in a shallow, deep, dark, bright, sweet, bitter, poor, rich, clever, dull, and/or etc. fashion or manner or calculation or measure which serves for your favor alone.

And I being yet a general wizard, concerning such, know there are yet wizard haters that do temporarily behold my false face I call "the reality cast".
"Here" is not my actuality, though "here" is just a cast mask. Look at the Godsmack "Faceless" album cover for a clue concerning a real cast which is not revealing the actual face.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I think your threads are great. What can i say, i agree with you entireley. It is not the knowledge that makes you wise but your inner self desciding on how to apply, interprit and use that knowledge that i think is true wisdom.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I like your wording about the wisdom lies within the ...

""Wisdom lies in its pronounciation (ˈwɪzdəm, wiz-duhm)... ""

To me it is exactly that:

Wiz (as in wizard)
dum (speaks for itself... or rather not speaking)

It's the realisation of the meaning of dualty?..of good & evil ...of dark & light...of the Yin/Yang

[edit on 2-11-2008 by ElisahumanE]

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Hy :-)

"Be carefully what you wish,
it might be get true.."

So i explain "wisdom". For the reason? My wishes got and will get true. Thats the reason i am carefully now

Nia Wind

new topics

top topics

join