It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Palin Prank Call

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 10:37 AM
link   
The crazy Quebec Canadians are at it again pranking Palin on the phone, she has no clue, until they tell her.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

Scroll down to play the call.

a little sample:

FNS:" You know my wife is a popular singer and a former top model and she’s so hot in bed. She even wrote a song for you.
SP: Oh my goodness! I didn’t know that.

FNS: Yes, in French, it’s called Du rouge à lèvres sur un cochonne [Translate: Lipstick for a sow] or if you prefer in English Joe the Plumber, [sings] It’s his life, Joe the Plumber..."
SP: Maybe she understands some of the unfair criticism but I bet you she is such a hard worker, too, and she realizes you just plow through that criticism.

FNS: I just want to be sure, I don’t’ quite understand the phenomenon "Joe the Plumber," that’s not your husband, right?
SP: Mmhmm, that’s not my husband but he’s a normal American who just works hard and doesn’t want government to take his money.

FNS: Yes, yes, I understand, we have the equivalent of Joe the Plumber in France, it’s called, "Marcel, the guy with bread under his armpit, oui."
SP: Right. That’s what it’s all about, is the middle class, and government needing to work for them. You’re a very good example for us here. "

This is like a SNL skit but only in real life without Palin knowing how sad is that.

The whole world is watching and laughing at America, this will only stop when America proves they aren't that stupid too.
November 4 stop the laughing and disrespect.
Mods this actually quotes Palin so is very relevant.

[edit on 2-11-2008 by Blue_Jay33]

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Existing thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion.
Thank you

-thread closed-

for future reference:
Search ATS

new topics

join