It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Obama stargate hypno-toad station

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   
logo-opolis.blogspot.com...

rundonotwalk.blogspot.com...

Obama has been using techniques that others before him used on you all.
Mass hypnosis and persuation using repetition of imagery and hidden numbers.

Granted you will instantly react to such a claim with astoundment, but its true.

In fact there is overwhelming evidence..documented in plain sight.

Just read through some of the above articles to get a clearer picture.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by mastermind77

How have you remained immune to the mind control??

What can we do to save ourselves??

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

I hear tin foil hats work ok....

But in all seriousness,yes,politicians use NLP and hypnosis as do the media.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Demand, insist, take- see the signs of liars. Earth is an abundance of fruit and vegetation. What is killing it? our greed. Well our cities and pavement cannot sustain life, in fact look at the inner city, its hell. very little green space.

I am free by natural resistance, ive always been resistant even to my parents.

Except we must resist in a manner that doesnt fall into there goals, they want to degrade, accuse, manipulate and control. We merely fight and the media makes it look bad, because they have controlled the proper older generations, who have opinions and vote..manipulated opinions, and Obama to me a false hope for the inner city and foreign anti-white man population. Basicly its going to show the true colors of what Americans are but the false aspect is that is a paradigm created by a lie, so its all false, your feelings, what oyu think you know..what you think you own..its all fake.

ive stayed free because i live free, see things for yourself, look outside your box.

[edit on 2-11-2008 by mastermind77]

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Acidtastic

I hear tin foil hats work ok....

But in all seriousness,yes,politicians use NLP and hypnosis as do the media.

crumpling noises*

thats cool

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by mastermind77

Do you have any proof besides blogs?

And I'm pretty free.

But if you ask me Palin is more of a liar than Obama, something about her doesn't sit right with me.

But anyway I don't really buy the hypnotism idea, what will you do if Obama loses? does that mean the majority of Americans are free minded and spirited?

Be a good sign if that's the case

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 11:17 AM
link   
This is a hilarious thread, but i don't get the secret society connection.

NLP and hypnosis are the same. If you are aware of what someone is trying to pull then you can resist it.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by emsed1
This is a hilarious thread, but i don't get the secret society connection.

NLP and hypnosis are the same. If you are aware of what someone is trying to pull then you can resist it.

Obamas logo is the first obvious give away. The reason you are laughing is because you arent putting the picture together like i am.

Firstly, the Masons are behind it all, but whats behind the masons? And the proof is the logos of both Obama and McCain

Solar winged orbs, doorways, pillars, pyramids, UFO like resonating stages..yes I understand my "theories' can be lumped into one mocking statement. But dig a little further than the surface of what Im conveying before you pass it off as some nutbags theory.

Its a logic puzzle. Lets test your IQ.

Where i come from in my mind is this

I take some religious prophecy and visions. And compare them to history and modern events to see if something could fullfil them in a proper sequence to show if the vision of armageddon is close..it might be.

Firstly though a deceiver must trick everyone patrioticly..the newest religion. And like in Jesus time, they will crucify the two witnessness..or were those the definitions of a World Trade Center and were already half way into the end of days..or are these the days that seem like the end but arent? so many questions i have.

In this vision the witnesses were kicked in the street, then there was a tsunami, God shook the earth and ressurected them, the Freedom tower.
yet to come.

Freedom for what, or who? I cant go freely buy a safe enjoyable plant i cant mention here, my only ooptions are alchohol or deadly carcinogens..such a Godly society in which we live right?

All im saying is that the trick is between old and new, and since theres nothing new under the sun, i purport the new and the old are both tricks.

Being used to mold a world into the image of a beast, a man who is rich, spoiled, and rotten in its soul.

Thats where i come from at all this.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by mastermind77

What is killing it? our greed.

Whoa, dude. Our greed? That sort of talking gets people to loathing themselves...the Cherokees greed didn't do them in - the guns at the backs of our "forefathers" and the guns on them did. You know that, but lotsa people don't grasp where the difference is. You said it - force, manipulation, threats of force...

That masons talk is a stretch to lots of people... like some say - a symbol doesn't mean anything UNLESS someone thinks it does (like someone that wants to be publicly hidden...Red Shield, anyone?).

I would be your friend if that didn't make someone else my enemy. Trump Deuce to the bastards again. Oh, I hear that the oil plants in Zaire need coddling...but, uhm, lets try to not have another Zimbabwe this time

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by SolarSeaman

What is killing it? our greed.

Whoa, dude. Our greed? That sort of talking gets people to loathing themselves...the Cherokees greed didn't do them in - the guns at the backs of our "forefathers" and the guns on them did. You know that, but lotsa people don't grasp where the difference is. You said it - force, manipulation, threats of force...

That masons talk is a stretch to lots of people... like some say - a symbol doesn't mean anything UNLESS someone thinks it does (like someone that wants to be publicly hidden...Red Shield, anyone?).

I would be your friend if that didn't make someone else my enemy. Trump Deuce to the bastards again. Oh, I hear that the oil plants in Zaire need coddling...but, uhm, lets try to not have another Zimbabwe this time

The masons talk is not to attack all masons, i know personally masons who know me. They dont appreciate hearing what i say, but that mkes me all the more suspicious, and makes them reanalyze their place in the orginasation.

Conciousness is key in all of this Syncromadness. Keeping your sanity and head safe from lies. I have found a way to shield myself from the lies of many or the few. A decontructionist method of viewing a secret world of thought and imagery called masonry, which i personaly do not disrespect, merely want my country not to be monolithicly influenced or controlled in secret. Which is what is obviously happening.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I haven't defined the underlying cause as I do not believe in the...metaphysics? I also believe that if I could identify the control as alien that I could direct a method of neutralization - but I haven't or can't.

Terra is best for ONE sentience - human. If I have to, someday, take away an influence that is not a human - then, by all the gods, I will no longer be the scavenging jackal. I value your life more than mine, this is true. I value the life of even the most closely influenced and destructive peon (think reverse hierarchy - I mean the family that has a supposed worth of 500 trillion dollars, whatever that means) more than my own. I also value returning us, as an entire species in a complete biosphere, to a "real" condition - I don't value a woman in China being butchered for body parts for a man in Japan, you could say.

That said, my "victory", the reason why I am still alive (other than being knocked off or thrown in a hole again) is that I have the burning desire to remove whatever this control is. Greed is a sign of intelligence - notice how a feral cat will defend it's meal, or a common weasel it's young.

Ya, I know I might sound crazy but I am not. Yes, I have been evaled and spent time explaining any thing reported that had to be answered to. So, educated people have "devined" that I am not a loon and there is a need to not imprison me - unless I do something bad, which can't happen.

ON TOPIC : where did, or how did, manipulation mechanisms arise? What was the first controlled sentience? Don't say "the devil did it" because, evidently, that "thing" has to have a surrogate. Sure, the method is widely used but where did the idea to do it come from? Does the Senator even know "why"?

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by SolarSeaman

Utterly lost on the last post there ya know..

Can you define better where your going with that rant? are you conveying your own words or quoting someone? and what are you trying to say?

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   

The masons talk is not to attack all masons, i know personally masons who know me. They dont appreciate hearing what i say, but that mkes me all the more suspicious, and makes them reanalyze their place in the orginasation.

Conciousness is key in all of this Syncromadness. Keeping your sanity and head safe from lies. I have found a way to shield myself from the lies of many or the few. A decontructionist method of viewing a secret world of thought and imagery called masonry, which i personaly do not disrespect, merely want my country not to be monolithicly influenced or controlled in secret. Which is what is obviously happening.

Has to do with causes of what you discussed herein. Uhm, I divine form your post : secret world = masonry; a bit of confusion about if it's masons or you who don't want your country controlled in secret... Like you seem to have knowledge that I don't?

And back on topic - I watched one of Obama's speeches where we went off on a tangent to answer a question...it seems odd that if a person is well versed in a convincing methodology that he would couldn't just not have an answer to simple questions from people who do not know the "angle" he's using.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by SolarSeaman

Has to do with causes of what you discussed herein. Uhm, I divine form your post : secret world = masonry; a bit of confusion about if it's masons or you who don't want your country controlled in secret... Like you seem to have knowledge that I don't?

well i think ive made my viewpoint clear. basicly i see masonic winks on everything. So its hard not to see some kind of giant monolithic movement within the matrix. That adds to what I view in the political realm, as we know they influence alot of top brass people. Which leads me to think deviousness is stemming from within hidden realms of intention inside our American Governance Construct as ill term it here.

And back on topic - I watched one of Obama's speeches where we went off on a tangent to answer a question...it seems odd that if a person is well versed in a convincing methodology that he would couldn't just not have an answer to simple questions from people who do not know the "angle" he's using.

Sure I think he could just be a well spoken individual, or the peope who follow him, not to offend are not allowing themselves due to excitement, to think deeper about their decisions.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 09:39 AM
link   
So is John McCain.

All politicians do it.

top topics

join