It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do they have to hide from us ???

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Aliens and NWO:

Most people here seem to want disclosure as soon as possible, and wonder why no disclosure has come about. These same people are the ones who are also terrified of the NWO, because of fear of "government take over". Well, my theory is that the government has known about aliens, and is in contact with them. Although, they probably don't want to show up just yet until we are governed by one leader to represent the entire world. Showing contact with one country over the other, would just piss people off in the wrong direction, and for selfish reasons. I'm sure, that if Aliens are visiting our planet, then they want a full representation of our species, and talk to the overall leader. Right now, we are to spread out, and can't even come to any sort of understanding of ourselves. When the aliens come, and say, "take me to your leader", they mean just that. And right now, we aren't even close to having a "leader".

Now, this is just all a theory, but something I've been thinking about for a few years. You don't want the NWO? Well, then don't expect disclosure then.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by TravisT

Well if the aliens were watching this planet then they know the united Nations is the closest thing this planet will ever get to a leader, and if they wanted to be taken to the leader so to speak, this is where it would happen, before all of the leaders in the united nations, of course this is just my opinion as well.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 11:43 AM
link   
""Why do they have to hide from us'''', how do you know they are hiding? They mite walk among us! They mite not even exist! Who knows?

I don't think people would start rioting and killing each other when they find out life exists on other planets. I mean...would you?

Is it possible that people in high places are keeping life from other planets a secret, Yeah....for a while.

As for the NWO, i don't doubt that they are a bunch of people in the planet that can have very high influence in big decisions. I don't believe they hide, we just don't know who they are!

Its easy to point the finger to the Rockefellas or Rothchilds. They have alot of money and power. Alot of people have alot of money and power, even more than those families.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1energy
I am interested in the subject but wondering WHY Aliens & NWO peoples etc... have to hide from us ?

IMO, they don't really need to hide. If they just so happened to emerge from their hiding spots one day, we probably wouldn't pose that big of a threat to them. Due to the fact that they probably possess skills, knowledge, weapons etc..that we just couldn't handle.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I feel the reason why they lie.
And will continue to lie.
Is because if they stop lying, they have to admit they lied.

Someone once lied about it, maybe others since then wanted to tell the truth.
But in doing so they admit they lied.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Maybe human time travelers from the future. The reason they always remain just out of reach and understanding is that if they make themselves completely known it might damage their own future.

And they're able to accomplish this relatively easily because if there was a mistake or accident, and they were found out, all they have to do is go back to the time before the mistake and correct it so it doesn't happen.

That's why UFOs tend to be the human sized, too. Because they're humans, or at least what humans might be in another 10,000 years.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Perhaps they don’t even care about us. We (human) try to give ourselves too much importance sometimes. These intelligent beings might just be here to loot some valuable resources without caring much about us. They must have a purpose of being here after all.. And I don’t think it’s for watching our sports network. Thinking they are only here for studying us might give us a little too much importance.. Unless like someone said, that they are just humans from a distant future.. but it wouldn’t explain why there is so much ufos activities all around the globe every years.

What scares me is not a web page describing a credible ufo story.
What scares me is that the info is always pulled down the following days.

What I mean by that is that the behaviours of some of our own race is worrying me more than the alien itself.
Thank god we now have the web to exchange these fascinating conversation.

Also.. don’t expect aliens to be too pacifist.. They might be beyond good/evil thoughts.. they might act without a moral, systematically. It would explain the hundreds of mutilations story and the abductions.

We might not be so important from their angle.

I hope my poor English was still understandable J

Take care.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by 1energy

Mankind often gets confused thinking they are an established part of the universe, when more truthfully those of this planet are still the snot nose little babies on the block.

When it comes to "the aliens" there has been terms for them more accuratly defined. "They" are "the watchers". For many of them it is their job and duty to observe.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 04:46 AM
link   
The only way to understand is to start from the very begining of man!

Have we found the meaning of life yet? No... We are simply animals in a cage!

Have we as people ever gone into outer space?

Why do you think we have a perfect little world...

The creators or Creator of us doesn't want us to enter the state of "Reality".

We have evolved faster than any animal on this earth.

When we are ready to enter a new state, that is when they will reveal themselves... (Our minds are too weak to comprehend)

We percive the aliens as something from a new planet. Wrong!

There are other beings out there but we have to focus on our world instead of wondering what is going on else where!

I realy think people should listen to what i have to say...
We still havn't discovered the mysteries of our planet yet let alone the billions of planets outside of ours!

There is more to this planet than meets our senses.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join