It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do they have to hide from us ???

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 08:45 AM
link   
First I am new an not from English language so please be kind with me if I mistake.

I am interested in the subject but wondering WHY Aliens & NWO peoples etc... have to hide from us ?

If they are so advanced , with good or bad intentions, it should not be a problem for them to "handle" us, no ? So why ?

Is it because of our famous "free will" which is needed to operate in accordance to give them what they look for ?

Is it because they live in an other dimension an that they are limited to appear & act in our dimension ?

I don't find an explanation myself. I try to ask in an other thread but no answer...

Is any one would like to share his point of view on the subject ?

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 08:53 AM
link   
there are some theories on this.
For instance some believe the aliens work with the governments (maybe only usa, maybe only the big governments)
anyway, the governments decide not to disclose it because:
a) mass hysteria around the globe
b) christianity, muslim etc. is based on what? we created by aliens?
c) people riotting because government lie to them
d) secret weapons with the use of ET technology, they dont want us to know

as for the NWO people, why would they show up? It's far more better for them to stay hidden and execute their big plans behind the curtains.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I do not have a guess at the aliens.

The people called NWO don't hide that much, it's that they are so well protected maybe.

jasperaldo is right with the aliens probably.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1energy
First I am new an not from English language so please be kind with me if I mistake.

First, welcome, and no worries for your english, there is worse in here!

I am interested in the subject but wondering WHY Aliens & NWO peoples etc... have to hide from us ?

If they are so advanced , with good or bad intentions, it should not be a problem for them to "handle" us, no ? So why ?

Is it because of our famous "free will" which is needed to operate in accordance to give them what they look for ?

I don't buy into NWO theories, there may indeed be groups like the Bilderbergers or the likes, but that has always existed, and will always exist. People are fighting all over the globe, I cannot see a "world" government, hidden or not.

About the ETs, or alleged ETs, my point of view is simple. Consider what *we* humans do when we find a new species on earth: we observe them from a distance, capture one or two to see how it's made inside, and for the most part, remain hidden. We are very much obviously observed, and for that reason, they tend to remain hidden.

Is it because they live in an other dimension an that they are limited to appear & act in our dimension ?

That is a possibility, however, the discussions are horribly subject to speculation there, as it's only theories, and very much controversed ones.

I don't find an explanation myself. I try to ask in an other thread but no answer...

Is any one would like to share his point of view on the subject ?

Here, I've just done it

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Thank you so much for taking the time to answer.

Off course we are not looking for THE answer but more personal theory.
By the same time it permits me to know your avatar and sharing different point of view on the subject with all ATS members which I think can open to a big discussion (but it doesn't seem so...lol).

Anybody else ?

A good night to you Spooky Vince, Solarseaman & Jasperaldo

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Saddly this world is so full of pain... and the ignorance of what pain is to come from their actions. People with a good sense of smell hate to be in stinky places........ its worse when the ones who stink cant smell it.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Wertdagf

Saddly this world is so full of pain... and the ignorance of what pain is to come from their actions. People with a good sense of smell hate to be in stinky places........ its worse when the ones who stink cant smell it.

Oops sorry I effectively have a little flu those last days

Yes, you are right this world is full of pain BUT also of happiness, joy & love !

I do not think my "smelly" question could bring a feeling of "pain" in anybody here. Maybe a big laugh if they do not believe in Aliens, spirits and etc stuff, but that's all (and I will understand).

Your post at the contrary makes me feel sad and this is one feeling you can call "pain" !
Like you say " the ignorance of what pain is to come from their actions ".

I'm new, this is my first post and I put it in the GREY AREA so I was not expected an answer like yours.
This is maybe why I feel "pain" when I read it...

Anyhow, I thank you for answering here and I hope we will share on others subjects, here in the future, and why not even being agree.

A good day everybody

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by 1energy

There is a myth that alien's have a treaty with and work with the US government. They do not, and the US government has very little real knowledge on the topic because of the hostility that said government has shown towards them.

Why do they hide from you? Well, they don't really. Craft are in the skys in the thousands and thousands each day, and are daily being seen but the media and govts explain them away. On top of that, a lot of contact is above the current vibration that many people are at, so while an alien could be standing right in front of you, you will not see it, so it takes time to life people up to the point to where you can see and interact with them. An example, I always have beings around me, most psychics can see them because they are open, but everyone else can not see them.

Secondly, imagine you are looking down at this race from afar. You see children raping children, killing children, adults killing, raping adults and children, wars, nations letting other nations starve, etc, etc, etc. Would you feel safe being amongst the human race?

It would take days to sit here and list all the beings that are here right now, aliens working together with spirits who have passed on and angels, etc. There is far more help that is given to this world by them every moment of the day that people do not realise but will become more obvious soon.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 12:21 AM
link   
I don't buy the NWO stuff. Conspiracies exist, of course, but I think what we see is the result of many individuals and small groups following their self interest, often to detriment of most people.

As far as ET goes, any alien species from another planet capable of being here now would surely be able to hide itself completely from us if it wishes to. It may indeed be the case that we are physically incapable of perceiving them at all with our normal senses. If it is indeed true that they are capable of revealing themselves to us and choose not to do so, then I would assume that they are benevolent or at least neutral, and they realize that the vast majority of humans are incapable of handling the information in a mature way.

Or maybe they don't exist here and now.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Maybe the alien races have something similar to Star Trek's Prime Directive, a law that says Starfleet must not intefere with the development of pre-warp alien societies.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by 1energy

I'm not sure that they: not making themselves known is completely accurate.

If you are one of those people who believes that the Phoenix lights incident was of extraterrestrial origin or the more recent Stephenville Texas sightings, then aliens have made themselves known in one way or the other.

However, people always ask and wonder why they don't just land in front of the White House and say hello?

I'll tell you one possible reason: because humans are hostile and we haven't shown the required nature of peaceful contact.

There are many stories and UFO cases involving USAF jets chasing and attacking/shooting UFOs.. us humans probably couldn't shoot em down anyway, but these actions alone dictate our inability to make first contact in a peaceful way, thus, they don''t come down and say hello.

Hope that answered your question

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Majorion
There are many stories and UFO cases involving USAF jets chasing and attacking/shooting UFOs.. us humans probably couldn't shoot em down anyway, but these actions alone dictate our inability to make first contact in a peaceful way, thus, they don''t come down and say hello.

So very true... Who would like to land in a place where everyone seems at first to be shooting at you? Even if you are pretty sure that you can't be hit, it's common sense not to do that!

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 04:24 AM
link   
I agree with majorion,

UFO's certainly aren't secret given how often they are witnessed in our skies however their agenda's are still somewhat obscured. For me this is the biggest worry.

Concerning the N.W.O (if it exists), I don't really see a link between them and UFO's. The only people making the link are conspiracy nuts trying to sell doomsaying books to pessimistic people. I've read much of the literature and while entertaining, I personally don't buy it!

NWO/UFO alliance makes for a good science fiction series though!

IRM

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by alienhealer

On top of that, a lot of contact is above the current vibration that many people are at

So what you're saying is, we need more powerful vibrators?

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Those that control history control the future. To tell the world of aliens is to admit to their existence all through out history. The true origin of man might then be revealed. Sounds good right. Maybe, but what if the truth holds answers to such questions as: God, did aliens teach us about him, do they believe in him? Were our first gods just aliens with advanced technology? What technologies have been present on earth since the dawn of man, anti-gravity, medical sciences?, etc.. The control of these secrets insures the control of the power they hide.

Our present is no different than the many years this has been going on. Divine rule means divine blood. From the heavens. Hybrid blood that kings have always used to solidify their position in power. Like The Pharos, gods from all over earth, all were closer to heaven than us all. So they would like us to believe. Really all of mankind is descendent of noble alien blood mixed with primitive genetic material from native earth humanoids.

We were First as workers/miners. Then as pets, to equals, down to slaves as punishment. Then destroyed a couple times by our jealous "full blood" counter parts. Then exalted again, and left alone for some time. All the while the feuding royal houses of astronaut overseers/Rulers of earth played out for many thousands of years until recently as far as the beginning of our first recorded history. Much is hidden about the true nature of man and his destiny amongst the stars. The reason why is ACCESS.

[edit on 26-11-2008 by newyorkee]

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 05:30 AM
link   
My theory is probably way too simplistic, but I don't think it is as much as they're hiding from us rather they're sitting at the sidelines, just out of our reach, laughing their arses off at us as we systematically destroy in the name of 'progress' pretty much everything we touch.

They'd show themselves, but they'd be laughing so damn hard, it would be embarassing for them and somewhat disprespectful to us . . . we'd take it the wrong way and would use some of that 'progress' in an attempt to blast them out of existence.

They'd then lay waste to this little orb and everything on it.

So, really, they're doing us a favour.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 05:50 AM
link   
what, doing who a favor? what exactly?

It is not as simple as them laughing at us. It is a system of control. You can be some one who frustrated with your inability to effect real change. Maybe indifferent to it all. Or you can educate yourself as best you can so as to limit the control you give to consolidated power. The consent you would give if the facts were laid out in front of you. Not everyone would side with the majority of us if they could keep an advantage over them all. Ultimate power is not funny, it is treacherous.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by 1energy

The govt can't hide the aliens. They can only hide what they themselves are doing and threaten the aliens to stay away. The threats are slander, framing for crimes, and harm to the aliens and to humans who have true alien contact. True public knowledge of and from the alien races exposes govt crime.

Whenever the alien races show up, this further enables the govt to frame the aliens and lends evidence to disinformation. When a human becomes known for his true alien contact, that human becomes another target of govt crime against the aliens and against alien experiencers, while names in the UFO field who contribute to disinformation are supported by govt.

The alien races are showing up anyway, as carefully as they can, in order to educate the people despite govt manipulation of public opinion.

[edit on 11/26/2008 by EarthSister]

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by alienhealer
reply to post by 1energy

There is a myth that alien's have a treaty with and work with the US government. They do not, and the US government has very little real knowledge on the topic because of the hostility that said government has shown towards them.

Why do they hide from you? Well, they don't really. Craft are in the skys in the thousands and thousands each day, and are daily being seen but the media and govts explain them away. On top of that, a lot of contact is above the current vibration that many people are at, so while an alien could be standing right in front of you, you will not see it, so it takes time to life people up to the point to where you can see and interact with them. An example, I always have beings around me, most psychics can see them because they are open, but everyone else can not see them.

It IS an urban myth that the US Government has a treaty with 'alien' culture's but I think that (personally my opinion and not fact) that they already have a treaty of sorts with a particular species, but are 'hostile' to others because they represent a threat to the Government and not the people as a whole. I suppose they have a technology treaty in exchange for 'livestock' ( us ) for experimentation purposes.

And the races they ( the Government) are hostile against are the ones that would help us as individuals or a community because it takes our 'devotion' , 'loyalty' or more likely 'dependance' away from the Governments.

Any stories about 'contact' or even UFO sightings are poopoo'd because its easier to make an individual a laughing stock than to actually say to all " they are real" as they would have to disclose and backtrack over all the lies they have told over the years, like the saying goes " tell a lie for so long , it becomes a truth".

The Governments have lied to us for so long its all they can do, they treat us like mindless cattle and that we are all stupid, not able to comprehend anything, we believe anything and everything they tell us . But there are a few who don't believe , have they're own thoughts on the mattter and they're the ones they ( the Government) must be wary of.

An idea is as fragile as a puff of wind, just as easy to block if it doesn't have enough momentum, but if enough puffs ( not gays before anyone starts flaming
) get together they can knock over the strongest wall .

To put it simply there are more of us than there are of them , and if we stand together we are stronger, but the Government believes in the divide and conquer rule.

If we make a noise, stand together and are willing to sacrifice all as individuals then the community as a whole will be better off, if the Governments of the past have taken that first step in telling the truth then the world we live in today would have been so much better, but they want to control us and have us obedient to their whims. To keep us chained in servitude, hence the enigneered financial crises, the wars, the medical emergencies, etc.
We depend on them to tell us the truth but spoonfeed us lies and we lap it up, anyone who says differently is a kook, a nutter and has to be a danger to the public and 'taken care of'.
I
I for one believe in aliens and they are like us they have bad ones and good ones, the bad ones are the ones you hear about in the media , abductions , mutilations etc and there fore make you scared to meet one, but think about like this,
you run a government, an alien comes along says "We can help you better mankind as a whole", and you think about it, but you realise you will lose control and are scared because your life has its 'normality' ( you go to work, earn your pay, love your family, watch your TV, want your posessions). Your technology levels are barely past steam, you have just come out of a war and morale levels are low. The aliens have offered you nothing tangible except 'spiritual' growth. in exchange for you leaving weapons behind, ( remember you've just fought a war the enemy is still there) . You refuse incase the 'enemy' comes at you again.
The aliens disappear.
Another alien comes to you and says " for a few of your people for us to 'examine' we can give you technology to defeat your enemies with".
You accept either out of fear because with the alien technology they can destroy you or fear of your earthly enemies.
You accept. a few people are 'examined' and as the years roll on sotries start to appear in the media about 'aliens' , you send people round to ridicule those who tell their stories, and the people laugh, although a stuttering anxious laugh.
Your Government continues , new technolgy emerges, becomes mainstream , computers , internet, medical progress etc. the people love it and depend on you for more.
Then you tell the people that the 'original' aliens ( the good ones who offered spiritual advancement) are the ones that want to physically hurt you , and they promise pain and anguish, most if not all people want to avoid that scenario.
The people are scared becasue of your lies, but still the sightings and contacts are made, people are laughed at, ridiculed and not believed, but you have new technlogy to wow the populace, they want you to run everything, they depend on you , but still the 'good' aliens come in hope of finding someone who can turn the tide of lies by the Governemtn into the truth for the masses.
Now its the Governments turn to be scared, they tell more lies , its a constant chess battle between those in charge and those who are not. but if we all stood together and said "no more " then we would win, maybe a few would die but if we all had the belief that the future is ours to control then we WILL win.
If we don't stand together then the lies have won and we will still be sheep in a pen, only being fed when the farmer wants to feed us , and occasionaly take one out when it becomes a nuisance and or a burden.

Your choice , with humankind, or sheeplekind.
Make the choice or just be quiet.

They hide from us because our fear , our Government programming would overwhelm us and we would fight because we are told to be afraid of the aliens, whether good ones or bad ones, because they are not human we should be afraid of it, the only ones really afraid are the Governments, afraid of us and what we can do.

[edit on 26/11/08 by DataWraith]

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 11:00 AM
link   
It is not that they have to hide from us, it is because we have so many hoaxes, that the real incidents are swept under the table as hoaxes as well and not just by government, but ordiary citizens as well.

They could be visiting us quite out in the open, we automatically explain anything we see as terestial aircraft wether it realy is or not.

Think about it; you hear a jet engine overhead you look up and see a jumbo jet, military plane, or whatever. You see a large shadow on the ground, you look up and see a blimp flying silently overhead. what if you were looking at an alien spacecraft, but your subconcious automatically remembers all of the fraudulent/hoax cases you have read about or seen on TV and blocks what you are actually seeing and replaces it with a familiar image of a terestial aircraft.

Or it could be that we are not being visited at all.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join