It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's Israeli adviser: Next White House chief of staff?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

Once America starts to realized that we have been scammed for decades the faster this nation will finally raise and take over what is constitutionally ours.

I'll buy that.

wake up America!

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 09:21 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 09:36 AM
link   
No surprises here. Our country has been Hijacked by the Jewish mafia. Dont try and question it though. Youll get labeled and anti semite. As far as the guy above who said thats why you need to vote McCain are you serious? Both parties have been Hijacked. Alls I have to say is get ready for war with Iran.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Sheridan

The Jews again Sheridan? I swear you're preoccupied by Israel and the Jews. Israel a terror nation lol? Nah, it aint perfect but surrounded by people and indeed governments that desire its immediate removal form the map one can totally understand or relate to its defensive actions.
I put it to you that you've got Israel/Jews on the brain and post here to put them down.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ufoorbhunter

Sorry. But if a Israeli News site writes this, I can't draw the Jews out of the picture. They written it, I just added it to ATS. I can't see any problem here.

And yes, it's a terror state, but I'm not going to explain it here, because it's not belongs to this thread.

[edit on 2-11-2008 by Sheridan]

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Sheridan every time i see you it's the same old story. I still put it to you that you've got Israel/Jews on the brain...........

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   
In my opinion - the only valid point is the dual citizenship dillema in government jobs. I see it as a bad thing. All the rest (aka evil zionists, Jewish mafia ,terror state and ctr) are just distortions due to looking through hate glasses. US fought a lot of wars before Jews gained any noticable position, US had a lot of financial problems before that and US had corrupt politicians before that. If you feel easier by blaiming someone else for the problems - thats fine. Not the first and not the last. I mean - just look at what kind of heaven world will be without those zionists,Israel and Jews in general. Who will be guilty one then, though?

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Hey Sheridan, I don't think it really makes a difference who's president of the U.S, either way Israel have complete control of America. The Zionists have dominated that land for a long time.

But my question is: Rahm Emmanuel is Jewish/Israeli ???

Anyways, it seems you started this thread before the election.

Peace

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Majorion

Yes, he is an Israeli. He also served in the IDF. Only those Jews are able to serve in the IDF whose citizenship is Israeli or half-Israeli (Dual Citizenship). And Rahm served in the IDF back in one of the Israeli wars. He will betray the U.S. as all the Zionist Jews are doing.

[edit on 8-11-2008 by Sheridan]

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Damn
.. I was hoping that the Obama administration would avoid such people. Like I said before, it doesn't really make a difference now, it's not like the Jews don't have control already.

By the way.. what do you mean by IDF ?? Israeli Defence or something??

I initially thought that Rahm Emanuel was hispanic or something.. silly me for thinking that that was the case

He will only be Chief of Staff,, I wonder if he's gonna have more power than I think.

Personally, I think Obama is a breath of fresh air. Even though I don't approve of Israel's control of the world, I do approve of Barack.. he has my support because he's not looking to pick a fight with every nation that dislikes America. Obama is a decent and intelligent person who will be occupying one of the most powerful jobs in the world, he will be very different from Bush.. and I mean DIFFERENT in a positive sense.

I disagree that McCain would have been better as Presidnt. McCain and Palin were kissing Israel's ass like I've never seen before. McCain is just another Bush.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 07:29 AM
link   

IDF means Israeli Defense Forces, but you may call it as the SS of the 21st Century. Obama is a breath of fresh air, I agree, but unfortunately not he will dictate. He will be a puppet and the Zionists are going to control him from the background. Honestly I pray for that Obama is more intelligent than that and he just played until this time with the Zionists and he will punch back into their faces after he will be the president in the next year.

It's really matter who is the president. McCain or Obama. But check the staff now. Vice President is a Zionist (Biden admitted it) and Rahm is a former IDF member, surely a damned Zionist with dual citizenship. Also they're intending to put Generals with dual citizenship into the major positions.

About Rahm. His name is Israeli already. Rahm Emanuelle is a typical Israeli Jewish name. Even if he is not born in Israel, he serves Israel. Also check the Israeli news sites, unlike the CNN, they're telling you the truth. Zionists are not lying between each other. If you want to read the truth about Rahm, read Israeli newspapers. That's one of the best source of intelligence agencies too, because agencies of different countries can't trust in the Mossad. So their lies can be checked, because they're telling proudly the truth between each other, which makes good for our intelligence services. Hehehe.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 07:38 AM
link   
I really like Obama I wish him well, but with the people that he surrounds himself during his administration will be a clear sign of who is to run his presidency behind the scenes.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 07:44 AM
link   

I wouldn't worry about Joe Biden, I don't think he's a Zionist BUT he is pro-israel "officially".

I agree, the Israeli news is the most reliable source for obtaining any Zionist information. Not that I care.. I don't really give a crap about them anyway.

Have you heard about John Podesta and his appointment as part of the Obama administration? or are you not into all the UFO stuff? hehe

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Well, I wouldn't believe it about Biden, if he wouldn't say that personally. Here is the video where he admits it.
www.youtube.com...

Actually I'm rather following the Politics and Religions than UFOs. But if you believe it's worthy to know something about John Podesta, please tell me, even via U2U. You made me curious. My philosophy: every knowledge worth something even if you don't know at the moment. So, I'd like to hear it.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   
i wonder who his foreign policy advisor is going to be.. that will answer all my questions.

a side note, dont you find it interesting that every viable candidate pretty much HAS to speak at the AIPAC meetings just to make it to the top, that tells me alot.

both Obama and Mccain pledged to put the full force of the US military behind israel. why do you have to get the israeli approval just to make it to president?

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by turbokid

Why? Because the Israelis are intending to control everyone. They're blackmailing everyone. They wants to control the whole planet, because their God complex is starting to become greater and greater. But as I see their time will be over soon.

Personal opinion: AIPAC should be leveled with Israel itself to the ground and the place of AIPAC HQ should be covered by salt, while the land of Israel returns to the Palestinians. These two things, thief guilds are meaning the greatest harm to the world. They must disappear from the planet.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Good thread. I know too much about this topic though the links below provide a good start for the 'uninformed'.

I have no issues with Jews per say. It is the Zionists that threaten much of humanity. They 'exclude' themselves from their brethren, therefor they are 'excluded' from society. Is this the natural course among fellow humans?

There are strategically placed zionists agents in place within our Dept. of Homeless Securtiy, DoD, NSA, CIA, FBI, ATF, Mossad etc. They conceal their 'travels' with their Isreali passport and have been confirmed to have committed many of the worst acts of Espionage, Treason, Assassinations, False Flag Operations, Threats, Payoffs, Setups of our elected officials, Blackmail, Disinformation in the media and many other motives of deceptive attempts to achieve a Machievelian code of conduct whereby the 'means to the End' justify their cause of a NWO whereby they are to perpetuate themselves unto their 'subjects' as Puppeteers unto the puppetry. The Likud Party of Isreal is the beast behind that curtain. Many politicians today are too afraid to mention this. This makes them cowards unto their 'constitutients'.

Zionist agenda

Dual Isreali American traders

Treason and espionage

top topics

<< 1   >>

join