It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Read in case of National Emergency!!!!!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 02:57 AM
link   
I find it interesting that people actually believe anything different will happen after this election, do either Obama or McCain represent all Americans? Or Change for that matter?

In any case, regardless who wins, can't people just look at what this election is doing to everyone and how they are being played? Fears upon fears, lies and more lies. Incitement of hate. As a neighbor to the US, I feel tremendous pain and empathy for you all.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by randyjoy2000

Commie fear ???? right HAHAHAHAHAHA!

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by NASTY LAWLESS

“We the people of the United States’. These are the first 7 words of the
Constitution of the United States of America. As I stood in the reception
area of the Pentagon in Washington D.C. early this year, a large recreation
of that Constitution was posted on the wall. It’s the first thing you see as you
enter the building. “We the People of the United States”, I stared at it and
said: “I’d die for that idea”!

I cannot think of many ideas that I would die (or sacrifice any part of myself, body or mind) for including this one.

I'm sure I'll stand alone in this thread as one of the very few to say this which is fine by me.

[edit on 3-11-2008 by anonamousantichrist]

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Ok first off.I'm not here to try to force my opinions on anyone.But to piont out the facts Obama is going to win...everyone knows this so why bother lieing to yourself about the Republican Party being able to win without buying the election...wich is what it would take for them to win.Second you people are humorus I do enjoy or did like this site before it got to be all commercialized but now WOW what a joke.Your topics are purely for self entertainment and all your facts are highly opinionated...I thought we were suppose to have clear cut fact but really is that even possible with this round about construde game of Telephone everone is playing in the world today?And yes I do realize my spelling is horrible but that is not the piont LOL.Everyone has there own agenda and some have the same but only one can obtain.Its like playing a giant game of king of the mountain what a great country LMAO.I can not even begin to explain to you the flaw in your logic.Great men do not rip apart the Constitution to find hidden meaning or secret codes that arn't really there they take it for what it says realize we no longer follow it and take action.Usually they end up dead for it but hey atleast they tried.If either of the Presidential canidates was actually going to be true they would end up like JFK.This country really is a withering pile of crap.Can't even let someone try to make things right they just like to complain and take more than they give.Stupid Regan.Oh sorry bias opinion there ha ha.Anyway....I know doesn't make scense right well trust me you will never get it unless your me so if you want just totally disregard it and move on with your life...Couldn't hurt either way really lol.Just wanted to piont out the downward direction of this country and its populous.Have a good one.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Think before you vote
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 3-11-2008 by FIFIGI]

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by phinubian

You really should try to look past the Republican vs. democrat paradigm. There is no "innocent party" in politics.

The democrats have had a majority for quite some time. Where are the bills to repeal the patriot act and return our civil liberties (which cannot be stolen, only infringed upon)? I must have missed where the democrats in the legislature tried to fix some of these crimes the Bush administration perpetrated.

Obama is not who he claims to be and especially not who the left thinks he is. I hope we don't have to suffer through finding that out the hard way.

The trillions which vanished form the Pentagon budget did not do so solely under the Bush administration. That theft took years, some of which were under Clinton. The crimes run on regardless of which party is in control and the cover up is performed with the same disregard for party affiliation.

We're very close to being too late and yet so many of you still just don't get it. There is no politician who is a member of the current system who will bring real change and reform. None. We all have to work together to save this disaster in progress. As long as it's so easy to play left vs. right that united effort cannot and will not take place.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Odessy

I agree! I'm also voting Ron Paul. That's who I feel should be president, that's who I will vote for. It makes perfect sense. It's not a waste of vote, it's a vote that matters the most, your true choice.

-Nick
Cypress,CA.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Randy maybe spend a little time here and read some of the hundreds of posts that enlighten you beyond the MSM. ATS has members that have put serious time and effort into the real puppet masters. I know you are just repeating what you see on youtube and MSM so I'm not being being to critical. The point of this site is to open your mind and look further past the noise. Dem or Rep has no real difference to your life and the direction you are heading with the mass of sheeple. The history of the Rothchilds would be a great place to start, and if you have allready read it then I would guess you didn't believe it.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Remember a vote for McCain is a vote for freedom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Remember a vote for McCain is a vote for freedom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously?
Thats it?
Thats all you have to say?
I thought you said you weren't a McCain supporter...
in fact, you did say... in your OP...

YOU ARE PART OF THE PROBLEM!

1) McCain and Obama are practically the same.
2) Your voting for someone you dont support.
3) There are other choices...

good lord.
This has to be the most IGNORANT thread on ATS.

You list all these bad things against Obama, and no good things for McCain... so lets vote McCain?

God, we could not be friends in real life... or on ATS it seems...

Ron Paul

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
Ah. so sad- all this hate mongering.

As a retired U.S. Army officer, I am saddened that people fall for this crap.

Obama will be a good leader. Obama is fine. I am more concerned about McCain's health, and Sarah Palin getting her finger on the button than about a bunch of this crap floating around to scare people.

Let me ask you this-

If Obama is such a menace to society, why do the majority of Americans support him?

It is because people can think for themselves. And look at the options.

Obama is a far better leader, a far better visionary, and will help our position in the world far better than McCain.

I'm supporting Obama, and I'm proud of it.

Signed:

A 21 year military veteran, former republican, and now proud to be casting my vote for Obama.

WEll........I applaud your retirement from the military. Semper Fi to that and I too was in the Army.........enuf about me. Please I respect your opinion of Obama...but is misguided. Time will bear out his LACK of integrity. If I am wrong I will humbly apolgize when his integrity bears out...which I think it will show many cracks. Don't get me wrong....I will support a President that puts the U.S. Constitution 1st! That is what You and I both swore to uphold and defend against all enemies both foreign and domestic...Annoymous I love your posts......and buy some of what you sell...but I cannot support Obama with his plan to lower the U.S. and make us weaker and subserviant to the Global agenda. I am not saying we should wreak havoc on the world as a super power oh contrair..........we should be the light of the world.....a beacon of Liberty and safety for those that have the same Ideals. Listen to Obama's speech he made in Germany...........or other speeches...he is a global "leader". He will via the finance mechanisms and global strings weaken our country. I was not a big Bush fan but he did not sell out and history will show that he slowed the progress of the NWO.....contrary to his father. Maybe it was his ignorance or he "acts" stupid and really isn't and every one says.....oh it's just Georgie being Georgie.......well we haven't had any more attacks.....our military is making it and at least he salutes the SOldiers.....OBAMA won't even do that and wore a lapel pin only as a political ploy.......He is Bad. Bad Bad/// Just wait he will be the one to declare martial law and wait till he acts on the executive orders.....there will be blood shed.....the likes of the Civil War but much worse. trust me ......true americans will not forsake the Constitition. I come from a long line of military and we will not let the country down, nor our many generations of patriots that came before u........It will take more than an Army of 1........the few the proud the marines.......again.....I respectfully thank you for your sacrifice....I hope when the time comes that yoiu will see the Constitution is what we swore to defend. Not a Messiah Obama who is using our country as a plank to the UN or some other global mercy seat to rule from....................if and I mean IF he proves himself to be worthy of the commander and chief role........and puts the Constitution 1st.....then and only then will I fall in line. "salute" wink.........
respect for you annonymous.....
speaknoevil07

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by anonamousantichrist

of that Constitution was posted on the wall. It’s the first thing you see as you

I cannot think of many ideas that I would die (or sacrifice any part of myself, body or mind) for including this one.

I'm sure I'll stand alone in this thread as one of the very few to say this which is fine by me.

That is fine.........there are others that will die to allow you to think that and one day........your descendent and mine will realize that we are one. To die for an ideal means eternity. We are what we believe......once everyone realizes that freedom is just that and we are all one....there will be no more wars. Until then God will send the Marines to sort it out and provide a place for free thinkers, thoughts and Ideas.....God I love this country and God loves Marines....we keep his house full and his angels busy. See God is alittle busy.......listening to the prayers of grandmothers, sisters, brothers, fathers, those who make it grandfatherhood.....fearmongers .......athetists........muslims.....christians......presidents, kings, housekeepers, doctors, patients, policemen, firemen, terrorists saying allah akbar.....etc......he is just too busy so he will keep a contingent of Marines awake faithful ready willing to die for you to be able to chastize the afore mentioned prayer warriors that make up Gods' world of which we are all a part. MAy God Bless and keep sorting em out......

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by anonamousantichrist

That is fine.........there are others that will die to allow you to think that and one day........your descendent and mine will realize that we are one. To die for an ideal means eternity. We are what we believe......once everyone realizes that freedom is just that and we are all one....there will be no more wars. Until then God will send the Marines to sort it out and provide a place for free thinkers, thoughts and Ideas.....God I love this country and God loves Marines....we keep his house full and his angels busy. See God is alittle busy.......listening to the prayers of grandmothers, sisters, brothers, fathers, those who make it grandfatherhood.....fearmongers .......athetists........muslims.....christians......presidents, kings, housekeepers, doctors, patients, policemen, firemen, terrorists saying allah akbar.....etc......he is just too busy so he will keep a contingent of Marines awake faithful ready willing to die for you to be able to chastize the afore mentioned prayer warriors that make up Gods' world of which we are all a part. MAy God Bless and keep sorting em out......

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join