Zogby: McCain Moves Into Lead 48-47 In One Day

page: 1
0
<<   2 >>

log in

join

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Zogby: McCain Moves Into Lead 48-47 In One Day


boards.msn.com

Pollster John Zogby: "Is McCain making a move? The three-day average holds steady, but McCain outpolled Obama today, 48% to 47%. He is beginning to cut into Obama's lead among independents, is now leading among blue collar voters, has strengthened his lead among investors and among men, and is walloping Obama among NASCAR voters. Joe the Plumber may get his license after all. "Obama's lead among women declined, and it looks like it is occurring because McCain is solidifying the support of conservative women, which is something we saw last time McCain picked up in the polls. If McCain has a good day tomorrow, we will eliminate Obama's good day three days ago, and we could really see some tightening in this rolling average. But for now, hold on."
(visit the link for the full news article)



[edit: title - All Caps]
Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.


[edit on 2-11-2008 by 12m8keall2c]




posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Well, as I see the manipulation of the media against McCain isn't working anymore. I'm really glad for the people are starting to wake up and realize whoever is sponsored by the media, that's the bad side in this election. It's only a matter of time to see the results.

boards.msn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 2-11-2008 by Sheridan]



posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 07:04 AM
link   
If this is true and part of a trend, expect Obamatrons and the media to suddenly dismiss the relevance of polling. lol....



posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Marcus Calpurnius
 

Yeah. I count for the same and I believe many fanatic ATS members are also going to dismiss it.



posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 07:13 AM
link   
But.... Who the hell is "John Zogby"? This was posted on a forum where anyone cast post things, can you give me a credible source please? Of COURSE "they're" going to dismiss this, because anyone can post anything on a damn forum



posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by -zeropoint-
 

Zogby is one of the largest and trustful poll, called Zogby International. Google is your friend.

Marcus Calpurnius. Yup. The first one is already arrived.

[edit on 2-11-2008 by Sheridan]



posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sheridan
Well, as I see the manipulation of the media against McCain isn't working anymore. I'm really glad for the people are starting to wake up and realize whoever is sponsored by the media, that's the bad side in this election. It's only a matter of time to see the results.

boards.msn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 2-11-2008 by Sheridan]


MORE manipulation? This reminds me of:




posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by -zeropoint-
 


I know. Only Obama supporters may do anything and McCain supporters may do nothing. Have you read another thread that one newspaper is listing the address of those houses whose are supporting McCain? It was in Seattle.



posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Sheridan
 


c'mon, even republicans think obama is going to win...can republicans think what it would be like if something happened to mccain and palin was president??? really??? you republicans are smarter then that, i know it, i have seen the logical (but philisophically wrong) way of thinking on this site.



posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx
reply to post by Sheridan
 


c'mon, even republicans think obama is going to win...can republicans think what it would be like if something happened to mccain and palin was president??? really??? you republicans are smarter then that, i know it, i have seen the logical (but philisophically wrong) way of thinking on this site.


This is their last attempt before election-time to spew some untrue crap



posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx
 

You know, I can trust in Obama, but I can't trust in a Vice President who is admitted he is a Zionist. And that's Biden. In this case, McCain / Palin duo remains.



posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sheridan
reply to post by -zeropoint-
 


I know. Only Obama supporters may do anything and McCain supporters may do nothing. Have you read another thread that one newspaper is listing the address of those houses whose are supporting McCain? It was in Seattle.

well, as an obama supporter this is just wrong, and i condemn it.



posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sheridan
reply to post by jimmyx
 

You know, I can trust in Obama, but I can't trust in a Vice President who is admitted he is a Zionist. And that's Biden. In this case, McCain / Palin duo remains.



a zionist?? are you kidding me? biden?? and mccain/palin will cut taxes so much that this country will go bankrupt!! ahh yes, america, home to one million wealthy people and 299 million poor people. we will turn into the next vietnam, or cambodia.



posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx
 

Of course he is not... sure. I would advise to watch this, where Biden admits that he is a Zionist. He tells the truth to you personally. Of course MSM forgot to present this little video.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 2-11-2008 by Sheridan]



posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx
 






and mccain/palin will cut taxes so much that this country will go bankrupt!!


Couple things there buddy..

1. After Bush's tax cuts, the government received MORE money than they ever had before.

2. The country will go 'bankrupt', (as if it isn't already with a 10 trillion dollar debt), if those in Congress don't begin to control spending.

Bonus Q:

"How did this nation survive before 1913?"



posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 08:24 AM
link   
To me the Zogby polls and some others are also biased, in the zogby polls it just seems too unbelievable for things to just suddenly turn in McCains favor when many other polls that do not have a single bit of bias has the closest gap 6 points in favor of Obama many of these more prominent polls leave out the youth and hard to reach minorities that might not even respond to polling but will vote, independent holdouts are to be expected, some may not vote, some Hillary supporters will vote for McCain, but in the end, common sense will prevail and the insane McCain ticket will be history and Palin can go back to Alaska and McCain back to the Senate where that occupation is most fitting for him, he might be a good senator but he would never fit the bill as president.



posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 08:28 AM
link   
You could take another poll 5 minutes later with a totally different set of phone numbers and get different results.

Polls are little more than poloroid snapshots.



posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Another "great" news for the U.S. citizens.

Obama's Israeli adviser: Next White House chief of staff?
www.ynetnews.com...

Honestly. Why the Israelis need to appear everywhere? Banish all of them out of the country for good. The U.S. is not Israel.



posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 08:32 AM
link   
here is another snapshot or rather a montage of polls:

www.fivethirtyeight.com...



posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 08:36 AM
link   
I fully expect McCain to win.

By hook or by crook he will win.

The present day powers that be have to much to lose to have Obama win.

Of course on Nov. 5th I could wake up and be proven wrong.

I sort of hope I am wrong.





top topics
 
0
<<   2 >>

log in

join