It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The PTB and the election

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 03:00 AM
link   
I had a thought earlier tonight that I want some input on.

We have the Republicans who seemingly are going to lose the election.

We have a black candidate who will seemingly win.

What happens if the election of 2000 happens again?

Race war?

Could this be "the plan"?

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 03:03 AM
link   
I think it depends on how obvious it looks...

I doubt it would be a race war though. If it is obviously stolen, I think we'll see more of a revolution of sorts than a race war.

I think most americans by this point in time are fairly mature about race. I know there will always be racists, but I think the mature seriously outnumber the racists...

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by nj2day

What does 'obviously stolen' mean? Sorry for the one liner.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wolf321
reply to post by nj2day

What does 'obviously stolen' mean? Sorry for the one liner.

You are joking right? If not, try watching the HBO movie "Recount." It gives a pretty accurate depiction of the events surrounding the 2000 election.

Also, check out the documentary "Hacking Democracy." It too will give you some insight into how the 2000 election was stolen.

Lastly, check out this paper written by a guy who received his PhD from MIT and how it proves that there is a one in 250 million chance that Bush legitimately won the 2004 election.

www.appliedresearch.us...

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by nj2day
I think it depends on how obvious it looks...

I doubt it would be a race war though. If it is obviously stolen, I think we'll see more of a revolution of sorts than a race war.

I think most americans by this point in time are fairly mature about race. I know there will always be racists, but I think the mature seriously outnumber the racists...

I have to respectfully disagree with you here. Maybe most of the people you know are fairly mature about race, but not me. I am disgusted by the way people speak of different races around me on a daily basis.

I'm by no means a scholar about people and what they think, at all. I'm merely telling about my experiences.

Everyone has their own opinion about things and most of the "racist" people I encounter would not describe themselves as "racist". But, the words that tumble out of their mouths are racist and shocking to me.

For example: One lady from Mexico was bashing black people as robbers. She spoke about it as if to be a robber you certainly have to be black.

One black man was telling me that the mexican are stealing his opportunites to improve his life and he hate all of them for that. Instead of looking in the mirror to see how HE could improve himself he just blamed mexicans. He has not worked for 10 or more years.

A white man told me that if Obama doesn't win that all black people are going to riot and burn down cities. He even refused to speak his name - he just said "that one" as if I would know who he meant inherently.

Asian lady tells me that "her people" (Asians) are better workers than mexican people. She also said that Mexico is very close to the US so they should all be deported.

The above are true stories.

Ignorance abounds.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Uplander :
Ya, I get those and other things told to me, too. Like when I got to VA some dude'll tell me a story about how "buildin' thangs and doin' yard work is colored people work" and how white people want to "keep me down"...I guess those must be his experiences and he must have some vision impairment to tell me that kind of thing or he is just cloaking how much he hates me - I am nearly pale as a real Norseman and dressed like a (albeit fat) skateboard rider.

Oh, right, last year on Vietnam veteran guy was talking to a buddy of his while we waited on the public transit bus about that "buildin' roads" and how "white people think that kind of work is beneath them, etc. I deduced that the gentleman hadn't ever lived as a Yankee
Everybody knows labor is for the Irish and the Germans! Right?
Gees...

I only know that the elusive PTB want to maintain and increase control and intrusion so maybe a "killing field" will be made of USA - I hope not, but I also hoped that wouldn't happen in Iraq, Afghanistan, Bosnia, etc...

Uhm, it isn't just racism either guys! www.usnews.com... LMAO Religionists, evironmentalists, politicists, competitorists... make up a reason for division and that devision can and has been used a reason for conflict.

top topics

join