It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO's caught on video at Lafayette, LA air show

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   
OK, I downloaded the video, and I saw the moment. There are only 3 frames

The first one show the "thing" going into the JET, okay

The second frame, IF this thing is a BUG, should show the bug in front of the JET, but here, with 400% zoom and my big monitor I didnt saw it, maybe its my mistake ... I dont guarantee nothing ...

The third frame show the thing passing the jet ... for me its a UFO ...

I will post the pics with zoom here ...

FIRST FRAME

link : img249.imageshack.us...

SECOND FRAME, HERE U NEED TO LOOK FOR THE BUG, I didnt see it
link:img249.imageshack.us...

THIRD FRAME

link:img249.imageshack.us...

ps: the board here cropp the image ... is this a bug with my browser or what, I posted the link just in case

[edit on 2-11-2008 by Faiol]

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Thanks Wolf321!
It always nice to see more compelling stuff to peruse at our leisure!
Seems real enough to me.

Thanks for sharing this with us!
Good stuff!

Oh yeah, I'll give you a star, and a flag, I'll go do that right now.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 07:00 PM
link   
My Partner has a very strange picture of the B-2 Bomber he took at the Chicago air show some years back. Flying under the B-2 there was a perfectly triangular "something". You had to look at the pic with a high powered magnifer to see it but without a doubt something was there. My only guess was that it was some kind of Drone or decoy...

I will see where we put that...

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by philjwolf

Not an insect, the size would be bigger if it was close to the lens.

Or it would not show up at all. Ever put your thumb infront of a camera lens?

Whatever it is it's passed the F-16's in the last shot.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Excellent pics/vid and doubly so since it's from my home state.
Knowing the amount of unusual aerial phenomena I've witnessed in Louisiana's skies in the last 35 years, it's not odd that eventually someone would capture something good.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Now I used speedit to zoom and I put some brigthness and took a PNG screenshoot .... take a look

frame1:img509.imageshack.us...
frame2:img220.imageshack.us...
frame3:img220.imageshack.us...

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 07:44 PM
link   
The first thing that occured to me when watching this video was some
prior ATS thread which discussed how UFO's routinely fly over the
Louisiana & Alabama coast enroute to their underwater base in the Gulf
of Mexico.

I bet that if someone points a camera up to the air in that vicinity on a
clear day (like 11/1/08 was) and let it record for a couple of hours non-
stop in HD mode, you'd be surprised at how many UFO's could be found
through careful analysis of the video. Lafayette might be directly under
one of the "UFO traffic lanes" that were mapped a couple years back.
-cwm

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   
The problem with the second frame is that if the object was in front of the jet it would be in a place where it would be difficult to see, as my image with the red line shows.

PS: Imageshack thumbnails stopped working some months ago on ATS, and the forum code crops the images to 600 pixels width, the maximum allowed, so if the image is bigger the quickest way is to just post a link.

It's also possible to post a smaller image that points to the original with a somewhat mixed code, but the result is this (using the second frame image provided by Faiol. Click to see it in its full size.

For those interested the code looks like this (but copying the code bellow will not work) and I can explain it better tomorrow, it's getting late here in Portugal.

[‍url=http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/6493/imgotmp2aa5.png][‍ats=600x375]http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/6493/imgotmp2aa5.png[/ats][/ url]

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 07:53 PM
link   
my image with brightness, I think it shows that the "thing" is not in front of the plane ....

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   
we could do with some easily debunkable material being posted, so the sceptics can regain some credibility. there have been a couple of good u.f.o threads recently, however the explainations have been left wanting.

it becomes obvious some have not got a clue and just randomly guess what it is without even thinking WHY it cannot be what they said it was

anything to not accept there is something more than what they think where certain sightings are concerned.

starred and flagged, simply because the explainations given so far do not describe what is seen.

it should be obvious the object is in the distance(whatever it is) and not in the foreground.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   
S & F for some original content at the very least, no matter what it is...

I'll leave the 'professional analysis' to those more experienced with this sort of thing, but the first video and stills look convincing to me...

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Faiol
my image with brightness, I think it shows that the "thing" is not in front of the plane ....

exactly, if it were in front it would be easy to tell, there are 4 planes at the same angle. so it's just a case of spot the difference.

however there are none. obviously the object pasted behind, not infront.
otherwise one plane would look different to the rest.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 08:10 PM
link   
besides an alien object, what else could it be? I guess it could not be a human made object ... the speed is too high ... could be something natural from space ?

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Well, if you rule out conventional aircraft, bugs, birds, glitches in video and lens discrepancies, the only options I can come up with are advanced government craft (USA or other), extraterrestrial or extra dimensional craft, or unknown flying creature (ie. Rods)

I wouldn't attempt to place this footage into one of those categories though.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 08:33 PM
link   
its impossible to be some kind of government craft ... the speed was amazing ...

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Most excellent Wolf. Great contributions. I will eagerly await the videos.
I don't know if you have ATT down there but, I get the midrange 300 mbps dsl for 17 dollars a month.

I could never go back to dial up.
Good work and cheers.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I think its very possible it is just a blurry bird.

I have been to zillions of air shows and seen birds flying near jets. Maybe they think the jets are mom and dad

But seriously....you can do a search and see lots of photos with birds in the shots of jets flying

www.flickr.com...

www.flickr.com...

www.flickr.com...

www.flickr.com...

Regardless of what it is....thanks for sharing! They are great shots!!

I couldnt watch the videos, as it said they were no longer available.

[edit on 11/2/2008 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

look at my pics from the video

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

Sorry about that, I had some issues with them. The videos are working properly again.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by HankMcCoy
In the other video NOT shot by the OP....

I saw bugs that looked like the same thing that was shot behaving in much the same way one would expect bugs to behave.

Perhaps you have something more, but I am comfortable in thinking it is just a bug.

So a bug travelling faster than a fighter Jet then? damn you Americans really need to upgrade the hardware guys

It passes the REAR of the planes so either its not a bug (yes you know the answer Hank) or its a lightning fast super bug and at that range a bloody huge bug. This makes "bird theory" look almost sane.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join