It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God's Judgment IS Immutable. Tax and spend brings Judgment.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 02:37 AM
link   
McCain vs. Obama on Taxes

Which April 15 would you rather have?

Top Personal income tax rate: McCain: 35% Obama: 39.6%. Under Obama's plan, This would give the U.S. a higher national top marginal tax rate than Canada, the Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, Hungary, Iceland, South Korea, Luxembourg, Mexico, New Zealand, Norway, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, and Turkey

Capital Gains Rate: McCain: 15%/lowered to 7.5% (Good Plan) Obama: 28%. Higher capital gains tax means wealthy people will wait to sell their capital assets, until a more favorable climate exists (i.e. lower capital gains tax rate.). This stifles investment, and stops economic growth. This Obama tax alone would drop the value of the stock market another 10%. If you think this doesn't affect you, I hope you don't have any retirement plan, because if you do, this affects you.

Dividends Rate: McCain: 15% (Good Plan) Obama: 39.6%. Obama would tax dividend earnings, which are a good portion of what gets reinvested into retirement plans, at a rate so high, dividend earnings would cease to have any appreciable effect on retirement plans. 60 % of the nation, the people who work hard, and plan properly, will pay for this Obama policy.

Death Tax: McCain: 15% on everything over $10 million (Good Plan). Obama: 55% on everything over $1 million. The proposed Obama tax results in wealthy people placing their wealth in Trusts. The Trusts hold the wealth, untaxed, but gaining value, until Obama gets thrown out of office, the death tax is repealed, and then the Trusts pay out inheritances to the heirs. At the astronomical 55% rate, the wealthy will hold their wealth in Trust accounts, and no one will benefit but the wealthy.

This is a small sampling of the atrocities proposed by Obama. The information is readily available. I can only assume Obama supporters are motivated by a need to exact vengeance on those they perceive as hard working, morally bound, and who don't believe the government mandated minimum standard of behavior is the ideal.

Even though it means that they themselves perish, at least they destroyed the people God Loves, along with themselves. It could also be rebellion against the political ideologies of one, or both parents.

When Christian parents find out one of their children practices unnatural vice, and throw him out of the house to prevent disease infestation, wanting nothing to do with his sin; in an act of revenge against decent people, he votes for Obama, because he wants to drag as many people into Hell with himself as he can.

It's kind of like a white girl, who loses her virginity to a black or Arab man. Adversity slays the wicked, and perfects the just. Her parents will have nothing to do with her, or her kids.

Those who plot revenge against God's Children, God backhands into the graves they dug for the just.

I had been for the last 4 years, and still Am working on California. I'm trying to cause a huge earthquake in San Francisco, to end the rape of Nature. I'm doing a pretty good job, so far. The State is virtually crippled, but it still hasn't passed a law banning sodomy. That was my term for ending the plagues there.

I'm going to induce a volcanic eruption, that will send a 150 foot tsunami to level The Eastern Seaboard, because a lot of Nature rape is concentrated there. But if McCain gets elected, which will probably happen, and I get to look at Sarah Palin on the television every so often, Maybe D.C. will be worth saving. _javascript:icon('
')

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by SwanSword
Top Personal income tax rate: McCain: 35% Obama: 39.6%. Under Obama's plan, This would give the U.S. a higher national top marginal tax rate than Canada, the Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, Hungary, Iceland, South Korea, Luxembourg, Mexico, New Zealand, Norway, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, and Turkey

What is so bad about that. Maybe then we will get National Health care like many of the countries you mentioned. We may also receive higher life expectancies and higher education rates, also like many of the the countries you mentioned.

Capital Gains Rate: McCain: 15%/lowered to 7.5% (Good Plan) Obama: 28%. Higher capital gains tax means wealthy people will wait to sell their capital assets, until a more favorable climate exists (i.e. lower capital gains tax rate.). This stifles investment, and stops economic growth. This Obama tax alone would drop the value of the stock market another 10%. If you think this doesn't affect you, I hope you don't have any retirement plan, because if you do, this affects you.

Actually, presuming you are correct, giving people an incentive not to SELL their capital assets would NOT cause the market to decrease in value. After all, the market goes lower when people SELL their assets. Your statement that it would lower the value of the stock market 10% is obviously false.

Dividends Rate: McCain: 15% (Good Plan) Obama: 39.6%. Obama would tax dividend earnings, which are a good portion of what gets reinvested into retirement plans, at a rate so high, dividend earnings would cease to have any appreciable effect on retirement plans. 60 % of the nation, the people who work hard, and plan properly, will pay for this Obama policy.

Dividends tax rate under Clinton were much closer to that of Obama's rather than McCain's. The stock market did pretty darn well under Clinton. In fact, Your beloved Reagan had a much higher dividend tax rate than McCain is proposing. The rate was only lowered to close to 15% when Bush took office, look at how well retirement plans have preformed under the Bush administration. The proof my friend, is in the pudding.

Death Tax: McCain: 15% on everything over $10 million (Good Plan). Obama: 55% on everything over $1 million. The proposed Obama tax results in wealthy people placing their wealth in Trusts. The Trusts hold the wealth, untaxed, but gaining value, until Obama gets thrown out of office, the death tax is repealed, and then the Trusts pay out inheritances to the heirs. At the astronomical 55% rate, the wealthy will hold their wealth in Trust accounts, and no one will benefit but the wealthy.

Again, don't most Trusts invest heavily in the stock market. And again, wouldn't providing an incentive for the wealthy to keep their money invested in the market only work to add value to the market???

This is a small sampling of the atrocities proposed by Obama. The information is readily available. I can only assume Obama supporters are motivated by a need to exact vengeance on those they perceive as hard working, morally bound, and who don't believe the government mandated minimum standard of behavior is the ideal.

Yup, that is what us Obama people are wanting, vengeance on the "hard working, morrally bound" people. Where do you people even come up with this stuff????

Even though it means that they themselves perish, at least they destroyed the people God Loves, along with themselves. It could also be rebellion against the political ideologies of one, or both parents.

Wow, since when does God love the rich who want to keep more of their money??? I am pretty sure it states in the bible that "the meek will inherit the earth." I doubt anyone, any rational person anyway, would ever call associate being rich with being meek. By the way, isn't GREED one of the seven deadly sins. Pretty hypocritical man.

When Christian parents find out one of their children practices unnatural vice, and throw him out of the house to prevent disease infestation, wanting nothing to do with his sin; in an act of revenge against decent people, he votes for Obama, because he wants to drag as many people into Hell with himself as he can.

Whoa, I hardly even know how to respond to this. Lets see here, you have to realize that most Obama supporters have not been kicked out of their parent's home for "practicing unnatural vice", don't you? And just out of curiosity, what are you even talking about? Homosexuality perhaps.

It's kind of like a white girl, who loses her virginity to a black or Arab man. Adversity slays the wicked, and perfects the just. Her parents will have nothing to do with her, or her kids.

Ok, now your true colors are starting to bleed through...attended a local KKK rally perhaps? Quick question though, if said white girl had lost her virginity to a black or Arab man who happened to be her husband, should said white girl be deemed "wicked" and slayed? Also, should the parents of said white girl still be justified in having nothing to do with her or her kids if she had lost her virginity to her husband who happened to be black or an Arab????
You are starting to sound a bit racist here man. However, I get the feeling that this is a badge you wear quite proudly.

Those who plot revenge against God's Children, God backhands into the graves they dug for the just.

Just out of curiosity, to you, are God's children all of the people of the earth or just the people who go to your church and believe what you believe??? As I am assuming the answer to my question is a resounding YES, I have to tell you, God is not a narrow minded bigot. Huh, narrow minded bigot, does that term remind you of someone...think hard now...there you go, you got it.

Just to blow your mind, I too am a Christian, one who has actually taken to heart the teachings of Jesus Christ. You should try studying them. Be sure not to miss the parts about tolerance of your fellow man.

Boooom, God just backhanded you back into the grave you dug for yourself.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by SwanSword

you gotta be kidding me right? you started a thread about god and taxes? And how god hates the one who supposedly has a three point percentage lead on taxes?

My son....(I use this language because it's the only one you seem to respond to), bask in the glory of god, and release yourself from this horrendous demon possession that has you locked into the mental grip of the Republican party and their anointed one. The gentle love of the lamb will release you from the hold that Lucifer has on you and McCain...let us pray: our father, guide us in these troubled times of liars on the right, and those who will stop at nothing to twist the truth for the gain of the republican party. Guide us father, from the lust of power, and from the nagging pain of letting go of power, and from the strong hold of greed...let us rejoice in a new era of ....let us forgive ourselves of this awful addiction to the Gas Oil and Petroleum party and all of her whores that haunt the good house. We ask these things not in Palin's name and not in McCain's name, but rather in the name of us. "Us", because it "us" who are in control of our destiny. It is "us" will save us from us....we ask these things in the name of the sun (Sol) and the moon, and the stars above....

Were the figmant of Jesus alive and here right now, I think he might have a few words to say...I'll leave that to your good imagination however. Jesus was indeed a liberal. Oh, but my how Fox news and the GOP hates liberals.

[edit on 2-11-2008 by skyshow]

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by skyshow
Jesus was indeed a liberal. Oh, but my how Fox news and the GOP hates liberals.

Jesus was a liberal!!!

What blasphemy!!!!!(sarcasm)

But seriously. I like your post. Maybe he will listen to you since you seem to speak his language. lol

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 05:52 AM
link   
This is your brain on drugs... any questions ?

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 06:01 AM
link   
"Jesus was a liberal." No, the idea is not so. Jesus was, uhm, a Jesus?

There is something inherently wrong with walking around and telling people to drop what they are doing to follow you. Do this enough and there will no longer be people doing enough work to feed those who are walking about "spreading the word" - hey everybody, let's go lie to people for food...sounds very, uhm, theatric.

That's a moot point though. I would wager that most religionists have a mental disorder of one sort or another. Perhaps they lack experiential education? Maybe most people would rather walk around leaching of those "who have not ears to hear nor eyes to see"? Maybe, if this Jesus character that people read about in their doctored books was a reality, the message should have been - hey, let's take a little time away from feeding ourselves with our own labor (ourselves would include family and the "invalid" persons of the community) and go tell some folks this story we heard since we don't have a very efficient printing method worked out yet and most people don't read well...

Liberals like to kill babies! Liberals like a free lunch! Liberals like to tell me to work for them so they can give away my money to other people while they themselves do no noticeable work and retain a certain, masked level of wealth. (I am not talking about the poor, reprobates, or invalids - mean people like Clinton and Gore and Obama and Gates...)
Liberals lie about DIFFERENT things than the conservatives is my point, you betcha.

I wish that one of the people who are more fortunate than myself at literature and human studies would right a book with "new words"...hey, I am a social moderate, economic noninterventionist, liberal environmentalist (repent of my old, ill informed ways), conservative "war mongerer", and overall a pretty pathetic moron.

God and taxes? I thought it's Death and Taxes?

Also, OP, all the things you hate about anyone someone else also hates about you. Keep an idea like that in mind and you will understand living on a planet with 6 billion plus people allot more fun.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 07:04 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 07:52 AM
link   
**Attention**
We are temporarily closing this thread while the staff decides its disposition.

Please stand by - it may be reopened or moved.

Thanks for your patience and input.

-Badge01
Forum Moderator

While we're waiting, please meditate upon this:

New threads in the Campaign 2008 forum must be based on published candidate platform items, either officially, or from recent interviews.

No new thread, in any ATS forum, shall be based on silly school-yard innuendo idiocy such as who had the baby, or what lipstick means.

Call To Action: Ending The Political Game on ATS

[edit on 11/2/2008 by Badge01]

new topics

top topics

join