It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden: Obama Will Prosecute Bush's 'Crimes' After Election

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by justsomeboreddude

Occurs they were ok with it, they were majority Republicans supporting a Republican president.

Taking into consideration how corporate ruled our congress and president is, this was the first pay off for the Republican donor base.

The second major pay off came in the name of the bail out to banks.

But this time the Democrats were already in the corporate financial pocket.

What a corruption scam at the expenses of the American people all in no other than 8 years.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by nj2day

I agree. Clinton made a lot of money selling pardons during his last weeks in office.

Can an official be indicted if the subject matter of his indictment is classified? If not, classifying 911-related items would do the trick neatly.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by outrageousfortune

WOW! good question!

I've never stopped to consider that.

I wouldn't think so, because it would look retarded on the gov'ts part... the justice department comes down and says "we are charging so and so with an undisclosed felony. We can't reveal the details as they are classified".

I'll have to research into this and see how it gets handled... I'm sure its happened before, especially with military courts.

I got some work cut out for me now! thanks Outrageous!

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   
sounds like hes crap to me.....

I guarantee you they dont press charges on bush.

why? they work for the same people they are on the same side.

he is just sweeting the sale so he can sell more votes.

if we are going to get to the root of the problem we have to fire all or most of our governmet.

what do you think they would rather do? be truthfull to there slaves and let us stand and fight it or lie to us and keep us happy?

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by nj2day
I wondered why that didn't get any coverage either...

Maybe it is something the campaign doesn't want to trumpet... they've been trying to say they're not running a negative campaign...

I do think its a very valid point though, that unless they do try and clean it up, it is going to prohibit the U.S. from being able to take action in the future...

Its hard to take the moral high ground, when we're already standing in the gutter

Because it's most likely a load of bollocks. Remember that Kucinich recently was granted a hearing before Nancy Pelosi to discuss a motion of impeachment and she dismissed the motion. With all of the work Obama has to do should he be elected, I see this as a campaign promise to lure the undecided voters that can easily be foregone later on the basis of "not enough time to get around to it with everything else going on".

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheAgentNineteen
President Clinton was not pursued once he was out of office, even though he could have been.

Pursued for what, getting a hand-job?

Come on, man. You guys spent over $40 million investigating Clinton and all you could come up with was him lying when asked if he hooked up with some chick. (Gee I wonder why he lied...him being married and all.)

Trust me, you guys didn't have squat on Clinton so there was nothing you could have pursued either during or after his presidency.

Bush on the other hand...

[edit on 3-11-2008 by harrytuttle]

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I think that we would like to believe bush is as sharp as a butter knife but in my opinion it is just an underlying act to dupe the american public into thinking just that, to believing anything and everything he had to say, to not question him because hes too "stupid" to even think of hiding anything and playing round with the world.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   
wow that's an amazing video thanks for posting it

It definitely brings up an issue that I've thought about before ,which is failure to prosecute these crimes is legitimizing them

That is what Joe was saying

so I'm guessing that prosecution would look something like this

A committee hears the case against Dubya and he is found guilty but he isn't punished it's more in the nature of a yeah he's guilty on his deeds more so than him.
So Dubya goes to Uruguay,and has has cocktails with all the other criminal deposed dicators and we get a new constitution

In a best case scenario

No they aren't going to hang him from an oak tree on the White House lawn,not gonna happen

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join