It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden: Obama Will Prosecute Bush's 'Crimes' After Election

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I don’t think anyone can charge Bush for war crimes because a lot of other people would be taken down with him, including those in Congress. What should we charge him for? The Telecom Giant fiasco, certainly! However Obama hasn’t been strong at all on that issue as I once hoped he would be. And then that bill passed this year... UGH! It makes me mad just thinking about the whole mess.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Good luck finding him while he's hiding out in the jungles of south america. He's got that TEOTWAWKI hideaway down in South America somewhere .. sitting right on top of a very large natural gas and fresh water supply.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by nj2day

Investigating criminal actions within the government should be at the top of
the list of a candidates merits. The complacency you speak of is the exact
reason why senators, congressmen and the like are convicted on graft, bribery
and extortion charges, shipped off to a gold course 'prison' to serve their terms
and still collect their government pensions, (average around 162,000 a year)
Don't try this at home, kids...
Criminal deregulation through lobbyist's and the likes of McCain's 'economic
adviser' Phil Grahm is what allowed the food gates to open and let the banking
pigs rush in to grunt/squeal/steal until they broke the countries financial system.
What's wrong with this picture? Two words. No oversight. With the exception
of a few good men, our government is run by slimeballs that are worse than
any mob boss we've seen to date. Our supreme court is stacked to the right,
(forget the oath they had to take which includes 'fair' and 'impartial') and
it allowed the Bush/Cheney regime to cheat, intimidate, and railroad it's way
into office twice.
It's time for a change, and the people who have stolen our country out from
under us need to be prosecuted to the full extent of the law...they think they
have a get out of jail free card because they changed the laws to protect themselves.
We need to bring the law back and allow a non partisan powerful investigative oversight team to bust these 'Rovian idiots' and put them where all traitors belong,
thus sending a message to the next group of crime lords planning to take control of the government and funnel the taxpayer's money into their coffers...

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32
Wow, even more reason to vote for obama. Interesting to see that the vid was added in september. Why hasnt this gotten any play?

but like I said, even more reason for the few undecideds left who dont like bush.

If obama had to break every single promise he has made but went forward with this one, I'd consider it one of the greatest presidencies of all time.

Guess that is one take.

Another take is that it is all a sham, this is posturing, promising more than can be delivered.

Perhaps none of them should get a vote? I believe that, as a measure of protest, we should vote libertarian or constitutional party (not green, mckinney is whack-o).

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   
You know, I discussed this once before in some thread, and I believe it is really MCCAIN, and not Obama, who is more likely to prosecute Bush.

I think this is true because the most likely crime Bush has committed, during his term -- the easiest to prosecute that is -- will be the discovery that Bush is a major coc aine user. Okay, that accusation is purely my speculation, but there are various reasons that lead me to think that it is possible, and even likely, that Bush indulges in illegal drug use.

Because McCain is conservative (and make no mistake, McCain HATES Bush with a passion) he will be less forgiving of something such as coc aine use, or widespread torture of POWs ordered by Bush, or other crimes.

As such, I think McCain is more likely to prosecute any crimes committed by Bush than Obama, supposing that something is really there.

#

Edit: In my new thrust to be more open-minded after this election, let me just add it MAY actually be true that Bush is completely innocent of any crime, and will go down in history as one of the greatest presidents of our union. It is possible. In that case, this post is total garbage. Time will tell.

[edit on 2-11-2008 by Buck Division]

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Buck Division

It is not illegal to use coc aine. It is illegal to posess it. Without proof of possession, there can be no prosecution. That is a far, far stretch.

What proof do you know of that he currently uses coc aine? Just out of curiosity?

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32
Wow, even more reason to vote for obama. Interesting to see that the vid was added in september. Why hasnt this gotten any play?

but like I said, even more reason for the few undecideds left who dont like bush.

If obama had to break every single promise he has made but went forward with this one, I'd consider it one of the greatest presidencies of all time.

Come on, BK. Obama can't do anything to Bush. His family is one of the PTB. Got their start with Brown Brothers Harriman and later doing the dirty work for Rockefeller during and after WWII. They have more than earned their place with the elite. Mess with the Bush family and you'd better be ready "to head for the hills". No will be no place to hide.

Regarding the video, its got nothing on the Reverend Wright video and his "GD America". The absolutely most shameful sermon I have ever heard at ANY church service, ever.

Obama's another creation of CFR founder, Zbigniew Brzezinski, mentor and sponser of the great sub jock, Jimmy Carter. I expect the same results from the Obama Administration as we got with Carter's. Not much.

Regardless of what ole Joe Biden has to say, Obama can't do jack diddley to Bush, "the evil one". For the last 90 years, the Bush family has faithfully followed through on the plans of the elite and no way will the PTB allow any action be taken against them.

If he still wants to try, I'm sure there is a 30 second video for Mr. Obama to watch just in case he believes he is the "President of the United States".

And BK, you should know this!!!!!

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   
What crimes is Bush going to be prosecuted for? Congress authorized the war, don't forget. We should be going after them, not Bush.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan
reply to post by Buck Division
What proof do you know of that he currently uses coc aine? Just out of curiosity?

I have absolutely no proof, and it is strictly speculation -- I want to make that clear.

However, I have always suspected that both Bush and Clinton used drugs while in the White House. There were times, during press conferences, that they looked high to me. And neither of them pursued the war on drugs with any vigor.

In the case of George W. Bush: there have been persistent rumours and accusations. For example, an excerpt from Scott McClelland's infamous book:

www.dallascriminaldefenselawyerblog.com... aine.html

McClellan tracks Bush's penchant for self-deception back to an overheard incident on the campaign trail in 1999 when the then-governor was dogged by reports of possible coc aine use in his younger days.

The book recounts an evening in a hotel suite "somewhere in the Midwest." Bush was on the phone with a supporter and motioned for McClellan to have a seat.

"'The media won't let go of these ridiculous coc aine rumors,' I heard Bush say. 'You know, the truth is I honestly don't remember whether I tried it or not. We had some pretty wild parties back in the day, and I just don't remember.'"

"I remember thinking to myself, How can that be?" McClellan wrote. "How can someone simply not remember whether or not they used an illegal substance like coc aine? It didn't make a lot of sense."

There is plenty of other stuff, probably less reliable:

www.tomflocco.com...

The above link, by Tom Flocco (a complete leftist radical) makes some outrageous claims about Bush. What if some of them are actually true? Flocco is radical, but not crazy.

I really don't want to go too off-topic. But it might make an interesting thread unto itself.

My major point of my post: Obama has admitted to using coc aine, so how likely is he to prosecute Bush for doing that? McCain, on the other hand, is completely buttoned-down -- he might just do something like that.

I think McCain might be more likely than Obama to prosecute Bush after he left office. That was the main thing I was suggesting.

[edit on 2-11-2008 by Buck Division]

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   
It amazes me that a man can become president could not even get a job protecting the president with his current associations.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by nj2day

I'm voting against the officials that signed the bill regardless of party lines.

Ive been watching ATS for a list of who voted for it and against it.......but I guess I missed it or it was never posted.
Where do I find such a list to take with me to the polls as I would LOVE to do what your doing.....I just don't have that information.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by BluegrassRevolutionary
Pursue Clinton???? For what, getting a BJ an lying about it. Give me a break.

How about selling hi-tech secrets to the Chicoms, or have you been living under a rock?

Sellout to communist China

It is also known that Bill Clinton and his administration have facilitated sensitive technology transfers to the Communist Chinese in exchange for campaign donations and other favors. Not only were there technology transfers that amounted to treason, but multiple counts of espionage were covered up as apparent "payback" for donations received. Thanks to Bill Clinton and other accomplices, the U.S. government's response to the nuclear theft at Los Alamos was marked by delays, inaction and skepticism—even though some senior intelligence officials believed the theft was among the most damaging cases of espionage in recent history.

"…Until recently, China's nuclear weapons designs were a generation behind those of the United States, largely because Beijing was unable to produce small warheads that could be launched from a single missile at multiple targets and form the backbone of a modern nuclear force. But by the mid-1990s, China had built and tested such small bombs, a breakthrough that officials say was accelerated by the theft of U.S. nuclear secrets from Los Alamos National Laboratory in New Mexico…." (New York Times, Jeff Gerth, March 6, 1999)

As a direct result of this technology acquisition, China now has the capacity to target American cities for annihilation: "Thirteen of China's 18 long-range intercontinental ballistic missiles are targeted on the United States." (CIA's National Intelligence Daily, 1998)

Source

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess
Ive been watching ATS for a list of who voted for it and against it.......but I guess I missed it or it was never posted.
Where do I find such a list to take with me to the polls as I would LOVE to do what your doing.....I just don't have that information.

Right here!

Including those who flipped, then flopped!

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheRooster

Originally posted by BluegrassRevolutionary
Pursue Clinton???? For what, getting a BJ an lying about it. Give me a break.

How about selling hi-tech secrets to the Chicoms, or have you been living under a rock?

How about for sexual harrassment? How about for conspiracy to commit perjury? Or perjury itself?

You may think I am joking, but I am not: Let's re-open the Vince Foster case.

If you have been following any of my other posts (and probably you haven't, and that is cool) you know I supported Obama. But I hated Clinton. I felt truly betrayed that he used his power to dupe people into believing he had not committed -- adultery -- a trivial thing compared to the President breaking faith with the American People. And if Hillary had been nominated I would have voted gladly for McCain with no regrets.

That is an interesting suggestion I didn't think of -- maybe Obama should prosecute Clinton? (You know Obama must hate him! Many of us Democrats feel the same way.)

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheAgentNineteen
Oh yes, President Bush is SUCH a criminal. :

Just curious - have you taken a look at all of the rights you have lost since his reign began?
Do you realize the amount of destruction on SO many levels that has taken place?
You are kidding right? Please tell me you are kidding....

[edit on 2-11-2008 by spinkyboo]

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
Good luck finding him while he's hiding out in the jungles of south america. He's got that TEOTWAWKI hideaway down in South America somewhere .. sitting right on top of a very large natural gas and fresh water supply.

Here's a better idea......take the iraq prisoners they got stashed in those cages, let them loose in Paraguay and let them deal with bush.

U.S. citizens will be satisfied....Iraq citizens will be satisfied, and the prisoners go home honored.

[edit on 2-11-2008 by tiso_us]

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Hi All
You can pardon someone for any crimes including any with which e has not been charged or for which there is as yet no evidence, so long as they are potentially crimes against the United States--this is what was done by Gerald Ford for Richard Nixon.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure someone has already said this but if the Dems were really serious about going after the Bush administration, don't you think they would have tried the impeachment process already? Fact of the matter is that both parties have enough dirt on them to keep them quiet. Meaning, no one wants to stir things up, TOO much.

Biden is simply pandering here.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess

Originally posted by nj2day

I'm voting against the officials that signed the bill regardless of party lines.

This website is great for that...

clerk.house.gov... It lists who voted for yes, and who voted no...

you can also go to www.votesmart.org... to look at what a particular candidate voted for in his career.

those two should get ya started

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by nj2day

I plan on doing that myself. Party affiliation never mattered to me anyway, but i am voting against anyone that voted for the bailout. Kudos to anyone doing the same.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join