It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My family, including myself, has a history of alien abduction

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by ashamedamerican

I am VERY curious to know if at any time his seemed to just stop happening, the severe ones anyway.

wow your story sounds so similar to those of mine and my family. yes , his stopped out of no where as well over time. it was literally exactly the same as you said. a lot of blood loss. doctors were dumbfounded. but one day it just stopped. never did it again

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by summerdreary

I thought about that once, but I'v heard that hypnosis can be dangerous.
I would LOVE to know what happened, I'm just afraid of the horror stories I'v heard about hypnosis.

[edit on 5-11-2008 by ashamedamerican]

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ashamedamerican

Hey AA. I've had that light headed experience with nose bleeds too as well as missing time. I think we're in the same boat because I can't remember anything during this time. Not like some who remember alien like entities. This only happens to me though in the dead of night. Very interesting read. I starred you.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by calihan123

That totally creeps me out.
Thank you for the info.

[edit on 5-11-2008 by alien]

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Well, I'm no expert on it, but I do know it brought some out some amazing details to what happened to the men on the Allagash, for example. I guess the reason they sought it was because they were having nightmares and had no idea if they had anything to do with what had happened to them...

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Calihan, you said your mom was having intense abdominal pain. Would it have happened to be on the lower left side?

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by ashamedamerican

I thought about that once, but I'v heard that hypnosis can be dangerous.
I would LOVE to know what happened, I'm just afraid of the horror stories I'v heard about hypnosis.

likewise. im almost afraid of what i might find out if i did hypnosis.

but as far the time loss goes, there were some weird incidents i experienced. one time i was driving from portland to seaside, which is i dunno.. probably a 2 hour drive give or take. Somehow i got there in half an hour. I looked at the time before i left, and i looked at the time when i got there and only 30 minutes had passed, which would have been impossible.

a similar thing happened another time when i was with my mom and brother driving and we ended up in a city in about 20 minutes that shouldve taken more along the lines of 3 hours to get to.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticalSteve

There are days that I wish mine were only at night, it would be easier to "write them off" as bad dreams and move on with things.

Almost every one I'v had was during the day, fully awake though.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   
AHEM

...what part of 'let the Member tell their story' did people miss here?

Just a refresher:
- This thread isn't about when Israel became Israel.
- Its not about commenting on peoples pretty hair
- Its not a 'Post Up Pics of Yourself' thread, those can be found on belowtopsecret

...enough encouragement, enough requests. Game Ends.

Stay on topic, keep the hassling out of it - or big nasty hammer time.

Peace.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticalSteve
Calihan, you said your mom was having intense abdominal pain. Would it have happened to be on the lower left side?

im really not sure what side she had it on.. it couldve been the left side. all i know is that she got them so bad they would make her pass out from the pain. there were times we'd be at a restaraunt and shed say her stomach was hurting again and shed pass out right at the table. she said it was exrutiating pain and no doctors could ever fix the problem, or knew where it originated from.

do you experience something similar?

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   

I was fully awake too it just happened at night. Do you ever get ringing for a few seconds that's high pitched?

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Yes. I have had so much work and hours spent with doctors and in hospitals trying to figure out what it is. According to them I am perfectly fine but it is some of the worst pain ever.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 09:00 PM
link   
wow thats a strange coincedance then between you and my mom because i only ever heard anything like that from her.

i wonder if theres some sort of connection there...

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 09:01 PM
link   

My biological father also gets it. For years they've been trying to figure out what causes it.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 09:01 PM
link   

The Allagash story always creeped me out because of how vividly they tell their stories, and how close (in location) it was to mine.
If you know where kokadjo is, roach river is "a stones throw" from there, and the allagash isn't much more than a hundred miles north from there.
I'v also heard some similar stories from people who lived in fort kent, so it seems like northern maine is somewhat of an unknown hotspot for these kinds of things. It makes me wonder if Loring A.F.B. and all the I.C.B.M. silos from bangor north have anything to do with the high rate of sightings in that part of the state.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticalSteve

My biological father also gets it. For years they've been trying to figure out what causes it.

i should try really looking this up and see if there are correlations between "abductees" and a bad pain in the stomach.

let me look around a bit and see if i can find anything on that .

Do you have that constant paranoia too?

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   
omgosh im creeped out. the first site i went to, i got this. check it out

Staying with this case for a moment, Laci explained to Yvonne that as she came out of hypnosis her abdomen was very painful which Yvonne explains that the mind can retain physical memory pain and bring it back into the conscious after hypnosis (but generally for a short period of time, in other words, the Abductee can feel the pain that they encountered during their abduction) Now, it's this pain, the abdominal pain that one of the Scottish UFO abductees that I worked with, Garry Wood, experienced. He related to me that he felt extreme abdominal pain like his insides were all twisting and turning each and every way like a large hand was inside her stomach pulling and pushing his guts each and every way. This abdominal paid is very consistent with other UFO abductees.

link   
The talk about the nose bleeds was alarming. This is one thing that has happened to both me and my brother, we'd frequently awake with them. But 3 of my sons almost made me pass out from the amount of blood, the one an older baby in his crib and we phoned an ambulance and had him checked out. I don't handle blood well either. My brother and my teenager both had missing time. Everything else happened while we were sleeping. But my brother had been driving truck with a partner, working for my fathers produce store. They both watched a ufo dart behind a cloud. It exited and did a sharp angle fast get away a moment later. It was 3:30 pm when they saw it go behind the cloud, and 5:30ish when it exited a moment later. They were driving 2 hours ahead on the road roughly as well. This was a route they knew well. My brother thinks he may have had an implant put in then because he has lots of sinus problems. But my memory during childhood after I sighted a grey, involved him, so I'm pretty sure we would have got them then.
The main thing I have against hypnosis, well aside from the cost, which for a few sessions may be worth it actually, but it would be hard to find a good hypnotist and one willing to do it. They certainly don't all. But from account, the woman fleshed out her childhood memories, and it horrified me that when she thought she had had missing time and flashes of memories, her family had been taken, numerously, and they were sitting naked. I told my son under no circumstances whatsoever was he allowed to get hypnosis unless they could put some kind of nudity screens over people.
Actually that one account I read is my biggest reason to not do it.

link   

The missing time issue has always bothered me.
I have tried to "write it off" as often as possible, especially when I'm tired and it happens, but once, and only once I had the same kind of things happened that you described where I had traveled so far in such a short time, the laws of physics told me something definitely not normal had just happened.
That was the moment when I realized all my attempts to rationalize and/or discount my own experiences, was nothing more than me lying to myself. It was one of those "down the rabbit hole" experiences that changes you.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticalSteve

I know what you're talking about, and yes kind of. Although it's more like a high pitched tone, than ringing. I get the feeling we're describing the same thing from different viewpoints.

Edit: Kind of like those hearing tests where they play high pitched tones, and ask you what ear it's coming from, but strange as this sounds this doesn't seem to be coming from your ears...

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join