Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

My family, including myself, has a history of alien abduction

page: 8
13
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

log in

join

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by calihan123
as far as the bloodline thing.. im not sure. I mean my mom is english/scottish/irish and my dad is israelian .... but peple tell me i look nordic..


The term you are looking for is Israeli, if he was born in or moved to Israel, or Israelite, if he is simply a member of the tribe (jewish) and NOT a citizen of Israel.

Also, you don't look nordic to me. Living in Minnesota, I see the Nordics all the time. Tall, large, blonde, beautiful women and men are common here.

I can see your semetic heritage. Is your hair naturally light, or is it dyed?




posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by HankMcCoy
The term you are looking for is Israeli, if he was born in or moved to Israel, or Israelite, if he is simply a member of the tribe (jewish) and NOT a citizen of Israel.

Also, you don't look nordic to me. Living in Minnesota, I see the Nordics all the time. Tall, large, blonde, beautiful women and men are common here.

I can see your semetic heritage. Is your hair naturally light, or is it dyed?


actually yes, my dad was adopted, but his family was jewish and from israel.


my hair is naturally pretty light actually. i just dye it to make it a little brighter. My dad has blonde hair, green eyes, and dark skin, and my mom has blonde hair, brown eyes, and light skin.

im not the typical "jewish" looking person, and many people think i look nordic, no matter what you think, i still hear it a lot.


[edit on 5-11-2008 by alien]



posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by calihan123
 


You look arab/mediterranean to me, like Moroccan or Lebanese . My little sister is Moroccan and she looks lighter than you.

I'm glad this thread has calmed down now haha.




[edit on 5-11-2008 by _Phoenix_]



posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I do belive you, as I know what it is like to have experienced an account like this, and have nothing to fall back on but your own account of what had happened. And in this world, thats not going to be enough for the skeptics, so what can you do? You don't seem like your screaming "BELIVE ME, I SWEAR I'M NOT LYING!" because, that, to me, is proof that the person is lying. :S

I would suggest getting some of that thar hyponsis done, because in all the accounts I have read, it seeems to reveal a heck of a lot. It may even give you some helpful information in whatever you want to do for this world. Belive me, I feel the same as you- I am constantly feeling that I was put on this great earth for something more then what my life is shaping up to be. But, I mean, aren't we all?



posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 07:59 PM
link   
There are many many people of many nationalities, often heinz 57 types, all experiencing the same thing. Though in some cases people do find a link in certain lineages, but without the RH negative, which is related to some it appears, I'm not sure if its coincidental or not.
I don't like elitists of any kind to begin with, and believe all things should run from the bottom up, grass roots or be forced to by the people. Period. I just don't know what the thing is they are monitoring over time in families.



posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 08:03 PM
link   
yes exactly. i dont know the history of my family on my dads side. i just know what ive been told.

i could tell you everything about my moms side. they are from england and my ancestor was robert dudley, a party planner who had an affair with queen elizabeth. My entire family's last names are dudley up until my grandpa who changed his last name.

Now my dad, i couldnt tell you the same details because i dont know



posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 08:08 PM
link   
My great grandmother on my maternal grandmothers side was originally born in eastern US and lived in Okanagan, BC most of her life. My maternal grandfather's mother was born in Norway, his fathers family first moved to the US from Norway, then moved to Alberta, where he was born, then moved to the Okanagan when he was a child. My father's family was more secretive and he was so unconcerned about them he rarely shared much. And I don't know much about his father's side of the family, but his mother's family branch lived here in BC. Theres too many greats to say, but to say it this way, his mothers mother was the great great grandchild of Sir Walter Scott. There are many other branches I would like to know more about, just because I'm interested. My maternal grandmother was Dutch, French, Scottish and English. Don't know as much about their past. Also, would love to know more about my grandfathers relatives in Norway.

Despite knowing some things about my fathers family, they are also quite secretive about things.
Edit to add: maybe its something in the secretive side that greys are attracted to. I have often wondered.

[edit on 5-11-2008 by mystiq]

[edit on 5-11-2008 by mystiq]



posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
My great grandmother on my maternal grandmothers side was originally born in eastern US and lived in Okanagan, BC most of her life. My maternal grandfather's mother was born in Norway, his fathers family first moved to the US from Norway, then moved to Alberta, where he was born, then moved to the Okanagan when he was a child. My father's family was more secretive and he was so unconcerned about them he rarely shared much. And I don't know much about his father's side of the family, but his mother's family branch lived here in BC. Theres too many greats to say, but to say it this way, his mothers mother was the great great grandchild of Sir Walter Scott. There are many other branches I would like to know more about, just because I'm interested. My maternal grandmother was Dutch, French, Scottish and English. Don't know as much about their past. Also, would love to know more about my grandfathers relatives in Norway.

Despite knowing some things about my fathers family, they are also quite secretive about things.

[edit on 5-11-2008 by mystiq]


yeah i think it would be great to know more about my heritage and history. its always really interesting when you start looking into. my uncles ancestor was mark twain! really cool.



posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 08:17 PM
link   
All I really know is that on my mothers side, my great grandmother came from England, and on my dad's side, my great great great (or whatever) grandaddy came from Germany to Canada, changed his last name to the most common french one he could find, and over the course of his life had somewhere around nine wives, leaving a hell of alot of relatives I have never even seen. xD

edit to add:

None of my relatives have ever told me that they've been abducted by aliens, although my grandfather has seen one, and I remember my late uncle telling the dinner table a story about U.F.O's, although I remember none of the details.

I also have this thing that I call my "lost weekend."
It has been very confused in the midst of memory, but I remember having a weekend, and I remember sitting on the porch and running down the street...but then I remember waking up confused, as none of that had ever happened.








[edit on 5-11-2008 by summerdreary]



posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by summerdreary
All I really know is that on my mothers side, my great grandmother came from England, and on my dad's side, my great great great (or whatever) grandaddy came from Germany to Canada, changed his last name to the most common french one he could find, and over the course of his life had somewhere around nine wives, leaving a hell of alot of relatives I have never even seen. xD




I see that you said "grandaddy" , thats what i called my grandpa too.
I dont hear it too much these days anymore.



posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by calihan123
 


I never met my great granpa who came from Germany, (because that was a loong time ago) but I like to think of him as a "granddaddy," cus I call my grandfathers "Grandpa" and "Papa," and I like the way that sounds. xD



posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   
hah i love how this thread started from my alien experiences to what heritage we are and what we call our grandparents.



posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I find your alien experinces a heck of alot more interesting then what I call my grandparents. xD


I do have to ask you this: have you ever seen a physical alien before?



posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I often wonder why people are put through this. I've read that certain bloodlines are a container for something that ets (what?) harvest or follow or do what with? It bothers me.
I've read they think they own us, our bodies. But what they're up to is still a mystery which why I research as much as I can on possible motives, particularly because I feel like I'm waiting for something, and want to notice others who are coming out with their stories. And I'm not sure if its just their mind control, but I was wondering if you had the feeling that there were positives? Like doing something to save the planet?



posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by summerdreary
I find your alien experinces a heck of alot more interesting then what I call my grandparents. xD


I do have to ask you this: have you ever seen a physical alien before?


I havent. My mother did, and my brother did. I mainly just felt the effects of being abducted. I would see strange lights outside. I would always have a constant paranoia, still do, and a feeling of being watched. almost as if something is a foot from my face. a very very severe paranoia.

ive seen ghosts, and ive heard strange noises, voices, but i never actually saw an alien. I did see my grandma when she died though. she died at midnight, 12 on the dot, on halloween and she appeared to me at the foot of my bed that night. needless to say halloween is a strange holiday for me sometimes because of that.



posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
I often wonder why people are put through this. I've read that certain bloodlines are a container for something that ets (what?) harvest or follow or do what with? It bothers me.
I've read they think they own us, our bodies. But what they're up to is still a mystery which why I research as much as I can on possible motives, particularly because I feel like I'm waiting for something, and want to notice others who are coming out with their stories. And I'm not sure if its just their mind control, but I was wondering if you had the feeling that there were positives? Like doing something to save the planet?


yeah ive read that too. i really do dont know why some people are chosen and others arent. i do think it has to do with certain blood lines though, it just makes sense to me.



posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   
My name could be Mark Chapman.
That, by no means means that I am realted to Mark David Chapman, the man who killed John Lennon.
Two people can share the same name and not even be aware of it:
I knew a kid in middle school named Tim Giles.
I moved to a different school, and meet a Timothy Gile.



posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 08:37 PM
link   
****** STOP ******

If you want this thread to remain open then listen :

First... Quoting / There is not need to quote entire posts. Use the "reply to" button instead. This thread is large and we don't need all these quotes.

second... On Topic / stay on topic or the posts will be deleted.

Lastly, Remain Civil, uncivil posts will also be deleted and the member warned.

Thank You.



posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Calihan, I hope you don't take this as an attempt to "steal your thunder" but I wanted to share my story as well, as background information to a question I would like to ask.

When I was young my family and I were staying at a cabin we had rented on Roach River in Maine. I normally just say Moosehead Lake on the rare occasions that I share this, because even most of the people FROM maine don't know where Roach River is. (it is a river flowing out of Moosehead Lake, which is why I normally just name the lake, which is much more well known)

We were returning from fishing and it was beginning to rain. My mother's boyfriend at the time, sent me to put a starafoam cup on some old broken down gas pumps near the cabin, to measure how much rain we would get. (just one of those stupid little things you do to keep kid's placated and busy so they will be out of your hair for five minutes)

I placed the cup on top of the pumps (I had to climb on top of something to reach the top I was so little) and was about to head back to the cabin when I saw something floating in the sky silently about a football field away. It was close to the "classic" saucer shape alot of people report but I distinctly remember thinking how strange it was that it was perfectly smooth. There were no windows, rivets, seams, nothing, absolutely perfectly smooth. I had seen mercury once when my grandfather broke an old thermostat and that was the only thing I could compare it to in my mind, like it was a giant drop of mercury in the sky.

I started walking towards it to get a better look and the last thing I remember was passing through a row of trees that lined the road to the cabin. The next thing I remember is sitting on the porch of the cabin, (feeling very lightheaded and just... wierd) my mother's boyfriend saw me there and came running up to me visibly upset. (even to me as a child)
They were all very mad at me because they thought I had been hiding inside the camp somewhere, they were all soaking wet from searching for me for over two hours, and I was bone dry eventhough it was still raining hard. It was years later before I dared to tell my mother what had happened, because they were so mad at me at the time.

After this I had horrible nosebleeds to the point where I would get sick and weak from the loss of too much blood. I had to be brought to the hospital on at least two occasions that I know of to recieve blood transfusions. At one point the doctors were telling my mother that the only way they could fix this was to cauterize the inside of my nose. As you can imagine that scared the ever living begeezus out of me and soon after that my nosebleeds just stopped. I have very rarely had them since then.

I also have had a few other occasions since then that I would suddenly realize that I had no idea where I had been, or how I got to the place I found myself in, accompanied by the same lightheaded feeling.
One of the most distinct instances of this was when I was working for U-Haul, driving from Portland to Augusta. I remember leaving the outer edges of portland, and have no memory at all until a mile or two before the tollbooth in gardiner, about 50 miles north. Again I had the same lightheaded feeling.

When I talked about all of this with my mother one day, she told me that since she was young she had seen lights in the sky, and had instances of missing time herself.
What scares me the most about all of this is that I have no memory at all of what happened.

As I stated above I am in no way trying to "steal your thunder" I just wanted to share my story so you had an idea where I am coming from with such an "oddball" question.

What totally blindsided me was when you talked about your brother's nosebleeds. I have read alot of abduction stories and I have never heard of anyone having the severe nosebleeds like I did.

I am VERY curious to know if at any time his seemed to just stop happening, the severe ones anyway.



posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ashamedamerican
 



Wow, I can really relate to your story because I have grown up in Maine and can totaly picture all the places you are talking about. I myself camp somewhere near moosehead, and I can just picture the sencery you are talking about. What I would suggest is that both of you get some hypnosis done- in hypnosis, alot of things like that come together- from what I have read, your mind just kind of babbles out what it rembers of the incident. I have no idea weather or not it would work if the event happened when you were young.





new topics

top topics



 
13
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

log in

join