It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My family, including myself, has a history of alien abduction

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I decided to make sure I had never been abducted by leaving a video camera running during the night. It's safe to say there were no aliens. As a scientist I try to test things and I will continue to stream for the next week a feed. There were no aliens but it was some of the funniest footage from a live cam I have ever seen. I never knew this but apparently I sleep walk. I get up in the dead of night and go on the computer. I have no idea what I do on there during that time. It's strange because I've had dreams of being on the computer but when I wake up the next day and check, all the history is cleared. I'm afraid I might be involved in like some alter ego online mafia business lol. Well I will continue to see if any aliens show up....which is doubtful.

Do any alleged abductees want to try leaving a video camera on over night?

[edit on 6-11-2008 by SkepticalSteve]

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   
An oldie but a goodie:
"Its not what you say - its how you say it"

I don't think the creator of this thread actually has an issue with people asking questions...perhaps she can correct me if I'm wrong here...but I think she DOES have an issue with people who ask questions which are sprinkled with additional loaded comments such as "You obviously don't know what you're talking about", "No, you are wrong", "Thats just silly" etc.

Oh yes - I spent the better part of yesterday editting and deleteing out all those little gems thrown in there by a number of Members.

Its hard to plead innocence when ones line and manner of questioning includes that...the innocent inquisitive card gets harder and harder to play.

The call has been made many times already within this thread by numerous Staff Members. Continued badgering of the thread creator is now moving into the realms of someone losing some points or posting rights.

And don't bother arguing the point - thats the call. Don't like it? Utilise the Complaints link or find another thread..

Peace.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticalSteve

That is so interesting. It leaves the door open to so many ideas, and some of them are espionage.

This is mere harmless speculation, but it could black op related, a compartmentalized consciousness, or even et. Just think you should try and get those memories back. I must admit if I had the extra money some time soon I'd get those cameras for my kids room.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by alien

your right. i like when people challenge what im saying, thats what makes a conversation continue. but what i dont appreciate is being insulted over and over about things completely irrelevant to the topic at hand. he was clearly just trying to get a rise out of me and make me mad.

as far as skeptical steve.. thats hilarious. you should upload that i wanna see!

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by calihan123

I would things like 2 hours though. It's like a full feature film of my secret life while I'm asleep. I need to find a way to reduce it. My mom who I've only met like 3 times my entire life said that it's some type of family illness that runs usually in the women of the family. She said she would wake up in neighbors backyards. She even beat up someone while she was in this state. Which is hard to do because shes 5 '1 and 90 pounds.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

I've tried multiple times to remember. It's interesting you mention black ops. I doubt that is what it is, however, I have a vague recollection in one of my dreams where this happened of looking at government documents. I also have a repetitive dream of being injected in a base. But again this is more than likely, in fact I'm 100% confident just a dream lol.

[edit on 6-11-2008 by SkepticalSteve]

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by HankMcCoy

Originally posted by lifeform
my point is wether they are real or not, people have these experiences and they are real to them. lets try to understand them and find out what causes them. they can happen to anybody at any moment, even disbelievers as it did that night i mentioned.

But in trying to find out what happens, you are saying to completely disregard the idea that the human mind could be fabricating the entire thing? Talk about Denying Ignorance!

no in assuming that everybody is crazy or 'making it up' you are being ignorant. you also seem to attack the person and label them with ease, when you don't even know them.

you think they are crazy or making it up, dos'nt make it so.

maybe ATS should do a poll, seeing how many people actually believed something untill they witnessed it.

i use to look at things and think it was all made up and sometimes laugh and point fingers saying people were NUTS!, untill i had my experience, which made me stand up, snap out of my ignorance and start listening.
before i stood up and took notice i did'nt go around the internet looking for subjects where i could label people as needing a mind doctor.

i did'nt believe anything then so i had no intrest, i kept my labels of what i thought about people within my four walls. whats your intrest?

there is no way you or i could possibly know if what is being said in this thread actually happened or not.

believe it or don't, i don't understand why you feel a need to label people.
if you think people in these sections are crazy or making it up, why bother with them? just so you can call them crazy? what does that achieve?
what if they are telling the truth?

understanding it does not eliminated anything to do with the mind, but if it is i am yet to understand why everybody imagines the same things.

why aliens? why abduction? why not going to disneyland with donald duck and flying on the pink elephants? why don't people all imagine different things? why do the majority experince the same? aliens and abuction.

and what point do people start to take notice and get to the bottom of it without using the 'crazy' term.

[edit on 6-11-2008 by lifeform]

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Circle

Originally posted by SkepticalSteve
The proof is all around you. Abduction accounts are all over the place and there is an overwhelming stack of evidence to support it. The parameters for scientific validation are already in place and have been exercised by Professor Mack and Ellison and Persinger. Have you read any of Nick Redfern's books on government and military involvement in ET encounters? How about going to the CSETI Disclosure Project or checked out Springer's investigation of alien implants?

What you might consider illness in outlook is another person's enlightenment. Abductees are so far in advance of todays world consciousness that it could be argued that we living our own witch-hunt.
[edit on 2-11-2008 by Circle]

True, abduction accounts are common, however I disagree that a mountain of supportive evidence exists. This does not mean that I don't believe that these abductions are happening-- just that I can't say for certain one way or the other. What parameters for validation are you speaking of? From everything I've read (including those you mentioned), no such parameters exist but what DOES exist, is a sincere and genuine interest in searching for evidence, as well as possible alternative explanations for genuine signs of trauma on the part of abductees and experiencers.

Perhaps the deepest regret I have about the whole topic is the fact that Prof. Mack was killed before he could complete his analysis. He admitted to believing that something "profound" had happened to the people he studied but that he could not say for certain what that was. He was open to the possibility that these abductions were real to be sure but Harvard was also home to another lab which expressed completely the opposite viewpoint. I have also read Clancy's studies and found them to be overly simplistic, and poorly-designed (to be fair to both sides of the issue).

As for everything else out there on the subject, I continue to read whatever I can get my hands on. I am intensely curious about the subject and I would really like to know the truth. I have unanswered questions of my own, in addition to a sympathetic attitude towards those who find themselves in a similar situation. I suppose you could say that I'm open to the possibility that abductions occur but I have not seen any definitive proof to support this conjecture. In fact, I strongly suspect that if such a thing was happening, proof would be very hard to come by. If we really are dealing with an alien entity, the likelihood that we would be able to make sense of it, is virtually zilch. Our "forensics rule book" would have to be re-written entirely! How would we even begin to know what to look for as evidence that "they" were here?

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 09:49 PM
link   
video.google.co.uk...#

i'm posting this purely as intrest, due to it being somebody claiming to research and investigate cases, believe it or don't, it is not proof.

not sure if i can get the link to work.

edit to try suggestion below if it dos'nt work then i don't know how to do it.

[edit on 7-11-2008 by lifeform]

[edit on 7-11-2008 by lifeform]

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by lifeform

Link it as a hyper link. Don't just copy and paste the link. Use the icon.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 11:49 PM
link   
That's incredibly cool, I wish I was abducted by Aliens... I got a few things to say to them.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Your familly, including yourself has a history of alien abduction? I think that you should stop abducting all those aliens. It isn't nice. J/k.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Dear Calihan123, I do believe your story and I wonder if I'm an alien (or something) myself... I've been feeling "strange" in respect to others all my life, but I've always thought it was a matter of shyness, or don't know what..something related to my personality. Until lately, when I've entered the alien/UFO/paranormal thought realm.. I usually laugh about it very much, "Yeah dude, I'm from Mars!
" but I have to recognise that something really strange is indeed in me.. I have always had an urge to do something significant in this life too. (But through music. Does that count?
)

Just my two cents. Hugs from a Martian.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by SkepticalSteve

Have you thought that you may have multiple personality disorder? I think being on your computer (which you were unaware of in your waking persona) is wayyy beyond sleepwalking. May I suggest you take your computer into a forensics expert and find out who you contacted and what you said? I would be extremely concerned about this if I were you. It doesn't sound alien but more a mental illness of some type like multiples?

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 12:23 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Yeah but that compartmentalized thing is often a part of black op or specialized training. He has dreamt about looking at government documents. He could even be spying on the government for ets.

Ok its probably something less serious. But its really interesting nonetheless. I would be searching for some answers on that one. Possibly a family trend to this as well. A hypnotherapist could help with that.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 12:30 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Firstly, I would like to say how brave you are coming here to the lions den, to tell your story. In my experience this is the most abusive site for abductees i have ever witnessed and hats off to you that you kept your cool as so many bullies called you names and insulted you. Well done for one so young! I am doing what i can to lobby for change on this site so that people like you do not have to be subjected to all the c***p that you have been.
I would like to ask you:
1. when was your first memory of an abduction?
2. what are your biggest alien memories
3. when did you know you were abducted?
4, what was your reaction when you realised?

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 01:05 AM
link   
well, ever since i was very very young i know strange things were going on. along with my brothers, we all saw and experienced similar things, and when we'd compare stories it was a little eerie because my brother's experiences sounds so much like mine.

one morning at like 6 am i awoke to a very strange noise.. kind of mechanical sounding, and a huge bright flash of light right outside my window. When i looked outside nothing was there.

Then there was the story my mom told me about what happened to me as a baby.

there are several times when i get a ringing in my ears that lasts for a few seconds. sometimes its so intense it actually hurts my ears.

ive seen ufos on numerous occasions, definitely more than once.

i have seen numerous spirits and heard things, and i believe all these things are connected in some way. this "other world" or "spiritual world", all these things ive experienced i feel are connected, like maybe our family is sensitive enough to tap into that spirit world, when others cant. i dont know if aliens are connected with spirits and the sensitivity to hearing and seeing things that other people dont, but they could be.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by spacecowgirl

It isn't multiple personality disorder. There are people that even play video games in their sleep.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join