It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could Joe Biden be an Antichrist?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 01:01 AM
link   
I say this because the spirit has moved me towards several passages in the Bible since 2001 and one of those passeges is Daniel 11: 14-33.

14 And in those times there shall many stand up against the king of the south: also the robbers of thy people shall exalt themselves to establish the vision; but they shall fall. 15 So the king of the north shall come, and cast up a mount, and take the most fenced cities: and the arms of the south shall not withstand, neither his chosen people, neither shall there be any strength to withstand. 16 But he that cometh against him shall do according to his own will, and none shall stand before him: and he shall stand in the glorious land, which by his hand shall be consumed. 17 He shall also set his face to enter with the strength of his whole kingdom, and upright ones with him; thus shall he do: and he shall give him the daughter of women, corrupting her: but she shall not stand on his side, neither be for him. 18 After this shall he turn his face unto the isles, and shall take many: but a prince for his own behalf shall cause the reproach offered by him to cease; without his own reproach he shall cause it to turn upon him. 19 Then he shall turn his face toward the fort of his own land: but he shall stumble and fall, and not be found.

20 Then shall stand up in his estate a raiser of taxes in the glory of the kingdom: but within few days he shall be destroyed, neither in anger, nor in battle.

21 And in his estate shall stand up a vile person, to whom they shall not give the honour of the kingdom: but he shall come in peaceably, and obtain the kingdom by flatteries. 22 And with the arms of a flood shall they be overflown from before him, and shall be broken; yea, also the prince of the covenant. 23 And after the league made with him he shall work deceitfully: for he shall come up, and shall become strong with a small people. 24 He shall enter peaceably even upon the fattest places of the province; and he shall do that which his fathers have not done, nor his fathers' fathers; he shall scatter among them the prey, and spoil, and riches: yea, and he shall forecast his devices against the strong holds, even for a time. 25 And he shall stir up his power and his courage against the king of the south with a great army; and the king of the south shall be stirred up to battle with a very great and mighty army; but he shall not stand: for they shall forecast devices against him. 26 Yea, they that feed of the portion of his meat shall destroy him, and his army shall overflow: and many shall fall down slain. 27 And both these kings' hearts F85 shall be to do mischief, and they shall speak lies at one table; but it shall not prosper: for yet the end shall be at the time appointed. 28 Then shall he return into his land with great riches; and his heart shall be against the holy covenant; and he shall do exploits, and return to his own land. 29 At the time appointed he shall return, and come toward the south; but it shall not be as the former, or as the latter. 30 For the ships of Chittim shall come against him: therefore he shall be grieved, and return, and have indignation against the holy covenant: so shall he do; he shall even return, and have intelligence with them that forsake the holy covenant. 31 And arms shall stand on his part, and they shall pollute the sanctuary of strength, and shall take away the daily sacrifice, and they shall place the abomination that maketh desolate. 32 And such as do wickedly against the covenant shall he corrupt by flatteries: but the people that do know their God shall be strong, and do exploits. 33 And they that understand among the people shall instruct many: yet they shall fall by the sword, and by flame, by captivity, and by spoil, many days. 34 Now when they shall fall, they shall be holpen with a little help: but many shall cleave to them with flatteries.

I know it's long but it's important in order to see the context. I always saw this as

Cont

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Thread title asks if Joe Biden could be the antichrist ?

Gee, I don't know

He's got a lot of competition for the title, that's for sure

Maybe all the wannbe or 'could be' antichrists should form a boy band ?

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 01:09 AM
link   
I always saw this as Bush-Clinton-Bush but it said the raiser of taxes wouldn't be in office long. Clinton lasted 8 years.

I thought Bush was the Vile king but the part about Clinton didn't fit.

Now I have a strong feeling that it's Bush -Obama -Biden and Obama is the raiser of taxes who will get in office but something will occur early in his term and Biden will take over.

This hit me like a BRICK tonight. I never got a feeling about Obama and now I know why.

It's because Obama is the perfect cover. All eyes are on Obama but it's Biden who will be the final king (President) before the final Antichrist.

People will not see the terror coming because nobody suspects Biden. There curious about Obama but Biden could be the one to watch.

Bush is verses 14-19

Obama will be verse 20

Biden will be Verse 21-33

[edit on 2-11-2008 by Born Wisdom]

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Born Wisdom

I guess he could be. I am, so I guess I would Know. Joe Biden the devil - and ATS gives this time and not legitimate threads....ok..good post yes he is. You scooped everyone. ATS has the scoop!

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 01:52 AM
link   
I really doubt it. In case you have yet to hear this, Pope John Paul II told many of his closest advisers that he thought George W. Bush was the Anti-Christ. But, who knows. Personally, I think all of this "Anti-Christ" stuff is nonsense. My guess is it will only lead to one, or two, or perhaps a couple of people being wrongly and unjustly harmed by some religious radical. I find this type of rhetoric quite unproductive. That is, unless you want to create a bunch of domestic terrorists ready to die for their 20 virgins.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 05:02 AM
link   
if biden is the 3rd antichrist then obama must die soon into what is very likely to be hi presidency.

Mabus will soon die, then will come,
A horrible undoing of people and animals,
At once one will see vengeance,
One hundred powers, thirst, famine, when the comet will pass.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Whatever happened to keeping Politics and Religion separate?

The Prophecy concerning the Anti Christ gets twisted every which way it can be when it suits their particular vision of what they want and need from life.

So whats happened to the rebuilding of Solomons temple? the giving the people of the world what they want or what they think they want? I just don't get why people go off calling Obama this and that, yet Sarah Palin belongs to a church that wishes the temple to be rebuilt so the Rapture will arrive and they can all be saved by the second coming of Christ.

Does anyone else see a problem with all these Anti Christ predictions?

If the likes of Palin and her church buddies really thought this was true, they would be supporting their campaign, either that or their faith is a false one, it can be both ways can it?

My guess is that when these prophecies where written and the stories told, the last thing they where referring too, was the coming election.

I cant wait for this election to be done and dusted, the hatred I've witnessed over the past months has severely damaged my faith in the Human race.

I have to tell you, when the campaigning began I didn't really care who won, because both sides are or where as bad as each other, but now i despise McCain and Palin, and I mean a deep Dislike, not because of his policies, but because of the way they have thrown petrol on the fire, they have brought about everything I despise about Mankind, they have deliberately said and done things to bring about all this hatred regarding terrorism, race, peoples faith.

They even make most of it up as they go along, and instead of trying to find the truth, people just accept it, take the birth certificate for instance, how much time has been wasted on that crap? now the truth is out and official that his birth certificate is real genuine and proves Obama can run for President, now its time to turn on his family, family i might add he has never met, hands up all those without a skeleton in the closet somewhere?

Instead of concentrating on an honest campaign talking about what they can do and will do for the American people, they are driving them towards a civil war.

Tell me how is that beneficial to the American people? some people cant see the damn forest for the trees, a vote for McCain and Palin is a vote for everything disgusting and wrong with the world, how is that going to make everything better?

I'm not even saying I think Obama is anything different, but he isn't the one running a campaign fueled by hate and lies is he?

I'm not even American, but I am concerned that a man who can run such a campaign is going to have his finger on a button, which is connected to missiles aimed at the very things he hates, is nobody else scared of being vaporised because of his ignorance and hatred?

Remember something happens to him during his Presidency, you then have a woman who wants the end of the world to come so she can be saved, as President, do you really trust her that much? or is your bank account more important than your life?

And don't bother flaming me about this, it is my opinion, and nothing anyone can say is going to change my mind on this obvious danger to the Human race, wake up, your money or your life.

Anti Christ my arse, just some more hatred.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by azzllin

Joe Biden..the anti Christ. WHAT???? I'm quite sure there's not one person who "really" knows who this will be let alone "if"....
We can "specultate" all we want, quote scripture, bring up theories, whatever. But to suggest something like this is just adding more fuel to the fire of hatred and division.
Like the previous poster wrote, I'm also sick and tired of all the usual "dirty tricks" the repugs have resorted to in order to muddy the waters, AS USUAL.
I've turned off the news channels..AGAIN!

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 10:20 AM
link   
No judging by the speech's he has made he seems like he's lost,seems everytime he makes a speech his own party says it was misconstrued somehow,the anti christ is supposedly a smart man,Biden reminds me of a deer in the headlights,his own party told him no more speeches,how bad is that

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 10:28 AM
link   
No, he's not the anti-christ. But he is serving the anti-christ.
Guess that makes him the vice-anti-christ.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I suppose it could work that Biden could be the antichrist--if it is God's plan for him to be. As I was reading this thread, I thought of how, in Revelation, John says that the Antichrist dies, seemingly, but still ascends to power. Perhaps, he didn't mention it, but he saw the president, in this scenario, Obama, rise to power, only to be killed, and replaced by Biden--John didn't distinguish between the two. Hopefully you all catch my drift.

I'm pretty sure though that the Bible says that the Antichrist rises to power out of Europe, or the Revived Roman Empire.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by octotom
I suppose it could work that Biden could be the antichrist--if it is God's plan for him to be. As I was reading this thread, I thought of how, in Revelation, John says that the Antichrist dies, seemingly, but still ascends to power. Perhaps, he didn't mention it, but he saw the president, in this scenario, Obama, rise to power, only to be killed, and replaced by Biden--John didn't distinguish between the two. Hopefully you all catch my drift.

I'm pretty sure though that the Bible says that the Antichrist rises to power out of Europe, or the Revived Roman Empire.

It's interesting that you mention Revelation because that's also where I was lead to.

Revelation 13: 3-7

3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.

4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?

5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.

6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.

7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

I said that are invasion of Iraq has given Lucifer, the Prince behind the throne of Iraq access to the United States. I think someone will be hurt, a President and that he will die but Lucifer will enter his body and then he will have control of the United States.

It then says:

Revelation 13: 11-15

11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,

14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

This would be Joe Biden.

It seems he will make a statue of Obama and the statue will have excerpts of his speeches on it and you could push a button and hear him speak.

This is why the Ancients who saw the vision of this, thought the statue was alive because they saw the statue "speak."

You have to look at alot of things in the Bible in the context of the Ancients describing advanced technology in the language of the day.

I think the final Antichrist will come to power after this. In Daniel it says:

Daniel 12: 1-2

1 And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.

2 And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.

This sounds like what many people call the rapture and then the final beast king (antichrist) will come to power.

I think this will be labled as an extraterrestrial invasion and the governments of the world will gain even more control of the people in the name of "protection."

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Reply to born wisdom

Without questioning your biblical knowledge, can't you apply these conditions to just about anyone who would be running for President? Was Clinton the devil? Was GW? Many people claimed it - perhaps our govenrment is simply satanist? What about all of the potential candidates to be found in the CIA, DOD, Armed Forces, World Bank, IMF, Defense Industry, Arms Dealers, Brutal Dictators/leaders of foreign nations etc etc? Is it possible your premise is somewhat insulated in scope?

ColoradoJens

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Biden is a die hard catholic, how much more can you be from the old roman empire than being a die hard catholic. Another facinating fact that I started to research in regard to 666 the number of the beast, does anyone know what Binary Code Letter is equivelant to 666 the letter "B" for Biden. the decimal is 66 + Binary 6

Why binary code plays into this discussion, most likely the mark of the best will not be the real number 666 but an electronic device that allows you to do financial transactions through an embedded micro chip. The micro chip will use binary code for these transactions. Thus binary code will be used and the coordinated number is "B"

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Joe Biden talks about the world testing obama within six months, now in revalations doesnt it say the anti-christ will have power given to him from satan who has fallen to rule the world for 3 and 1/2 years, and from the time he takes office those 6 months and the world supposedly ending Dec. 2012. it all kinda goes hand in hand

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Could person _________ be the antichrist?

No, thanks for asking....next.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I will destroy the antichrist.

Get that and dig it.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   
If there is such a thing, I think the Antichrist will be someone that everyone loves, no one will think she is the Antichrist.
After all, to truly be the ANTI of Jesus the Christ, wouldn't it have to be a she?

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by psychedeliack

thats the whole purpose of the antichrist. I think he/she will be this one person who will have control of nukes or bombs and end life...without any ATS posters then saying "I told you so".....

AS life goes on, im starting to believe something is going down and we all are going to be in shock (good or bad)...let's hope it isn't

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 12:32 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join