It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

aliens or human demension travel

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 01:22 AM
link   
i have this idea maybe there no aliens at all that we think that are flying around in there machines

to my thoughts and totally here say but what so we really know about this

my thoughts i think that it a human race that before us or after us that use time or Dimension travel to figure our progress of our human race that we have now

so to me i think thats why we have adducation and live stock mutilations
to me i think there observing more then anything then to harm

only to observe what maybe to what they have made a mistake in there time

if you look at mars and the reserch mars was once a earth much like ours

so it makes you think to maybe there learning from are mistakes that were doing right know to our own earth

to what they have made to there earth in a next demension

so this is my theroy on things

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 02:52 AM
link   
I think there's no way they could go back in time ...

because if it is possible, then, if some accident happens, it could change the future ...

I think it is most possible that we cant go back in time, then that you can OPEN a new future line ... it would be so hard to imagine, that I think the first option is the most possible

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Faiol
I think there's no way they could go back in time ...

because if it is possible, then, if some accident happens, it could change the future ...

I think it is most possible that we cant go back in time, then that you can OPEN a new future line ... it would be so hard to imagine, that I think the first option is the most possible

you're thinking as if time is a linear phenomenon.

imagine a juiliet set fractal array of probabilities

each possibility creating it's own new universe.
multiverses like a bubble bath
where if you're changing something in the past of the same universe you left from, then you could be creating just a separate universe where things happen through the cause and effect of your novel actions you've introduced into your past.

and to the OP, this isn't a new theory...
Captain Dr Dan Burisch's tells this situation .where there are opposing factions from our future competing with one another attempting to change our future by interacting with us here..
two "future humans" from two separate timelines.
interesting, and definately captures your imagination....
to say the least.
watch it here - www.projectcamelot.org...

-

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 03:21 AM
link   
ok, but, lets say, I am in this universe, I am not in another ... if we really are some kind of energy, we couldnt be in another universe at same time ... that wouldnt work .. thats my opinion ...

some guy said that we are some energy that is experiencing a life in a human form in this universe, if this is true, I guess its a great possibility, this two at same time wouldnt work

new topics

top topics

join