It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

School Clams Up on 'Gay' Pledge Cards Given to Kindergartners

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by PoliticalRevolutionUND

Originally posted by Iblis Smiley

Yeah, somehow I knew you would not be able to answer my question.

Now on to your next challenge to ignore.

Produce these gay friends that claim they are only gay by choice.

Hell, produce any gay person, any ONE gay person that claims they are that way by choice.

And how exactly would I "produce" my friends seeing as this IS the internet?

Point is, not ALL gays are going to agree with you. Get over it.

Nope, but years of scientific analysis will agree with me. People do not chose to be gay. Are there men and women who at some point decide they might try to be gay. Yes, very very very very very very few. You will not be able to produce any data, gay spokesperson, or expert on human sexuality to agree with you.

These few and rare anomolies always suffer from unstable mindsets caused by some trauma or years of sustained abuse. They did not choose it because it is cool, or seemed fun, nor did they get recruited or learn it.

Sorry but there is a big difference between a frigid battered woman who shares a bed and NO sexual arousal with a woman out of choice.......and actually being gay.

BEING GAY IS NOT A CHOICE. If you have lots of female friends that claim they 'chose' to be gay. Get back to me in a few years. Tell me how many are not in deep therapy, back to men, or have finally admitted there was always an attraction. I can tell you now based on studies, stats, facts, and real people but I am sure you will just tell me you have female friends that chose to be gay.

Ok, find the one that really gets aroused by other women and then get her drunk and ask her if she felt that way when she was a kid. I can already tell you how this goes. She either does not really like the idea of discussing lesbian sex (because it does not interest her) or you are gonna hear some pretty wild thoughts that you had no idea women could have at such a young age. Trust me, you actually have to know and talk to these people beyond being able to tell strangers online that you have these friends. Go really spend some time, get really close, become a confidant to your gay friends that chose it. I promise you will learn something.

You can decide not to believe me and that is fine. We both know that until you really do some research and somehow become psychic so you know you are getting the whole story from your "friends" you will have nothing more than your opinion to throw around and that is worth what exactly to whom about this?

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jezus

I agree we should keep kids in mind when discussing this topic. But shielding them from natural biology is not as important as shielding them from the hateful ignorance that your previous post conveyed.

Also, it is meaningful to this argument that the sexual mechanics of the penis and the anus have nothing to do with the state of homosexuality.

Shielding them from natural biology is just as important. We do not need AIDS spread more than it already is. Schools promoting "safe sex" isn't cutting it. How about they promote NO sex?

And I was not being "hateful". Some people just happen to jump at every little thing and call it a "hate crime". Once AGAIN, I do not care if a person is gay or not. That is their decision and I respect that. However, do NOT teach it in the public school system and don't tell the parent. I do not want my daughter being taught that being gay is ok. Its not. Thats not how she is being raised and therefore I do not want her to be taught that "filth". And calling gay "filth" is not a hate crime. Sorry. If I called you the "F" word then, yes, that would be called a hate crime. I will not be teaching her to hate gays. Most of the ones I have met are funny and outgoing. Nice people. And thats what they are, some are nice people. Some are complete assholes like non-gay people. All I am saying is do not teach kids how to be gay in the public school system.

Now do you understand WHERE I stand? Seriously, I am not repeating myself a 4th time.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Iblis Smiley

That is by far the most idiotic post I have read yet.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Shielding them from natural biology is just as important. We do not need AIDS spread more than it already is. Schools promoting "safe sex" isn't cutting it. How about they promote NO sex?

And I was not being "hateful". Some people just happen to jump at every little thing and call it a "hate crime". Once AGAIN, I do not care if a person is gay or not. That is their decision and I respect that. However, do NOT teach it in the public school system and don't tell the parent. I do not want my daughter being taught that being gay is ok. Its not. Thats not how she is being raised and therefore I do not want her to be taught that "filth". And calling gay "filth" is not a hate crime. Sorry. If I called you the "F" word then, yes, that would be called a hate crime. I will not be teaching her to hate gays. Most of the ones I have met are funny and outgoing. Nice people. And thats what they are, some are nice people. Some are complete assholes like non-gay people. All I am saying is do not teach kids how to be gay in the public school system.

Now do you understand WHERE I stand? Seriously, I am not repeating myself a 4th time.

Wow! Wow. So calling the way someone was born is not hateful. Interesting. Describe your daughter for us, I am sure she was born with some qualities that the board in general can find to be "filfth."

You are so ignorant that you are hating people while telling them you are not being hateful.

You do not care if anyone is gay, you are cool with that. But it is still filfth?

English is your second or third language? I do not want to insult anyone's intelligence based on writing incredibly stupid things if they have no idea what they are saying is wrong so if you are having trouble with a new language, my appologies. If not, read what you write sometime.

Also, you have still completely missed that part where no-one was teaching kids to be gay. Where are they teaching kids to be gay. Show me the class, the books, the teaching schedule, lesson play. I want to see the schools that are teaching kids to be gay.

Call them all out on the floor. I would not want my kids being taught how to have any kind of sex by their school, nor being pushed one way or another - against their natural inclination.

So, if schools are teaching kids to be gay, I am as upset as you.

Name them and provide us with at least a little evidence that they are actually teaching kids to be gay.

[edit on 4-11-2008 by Iblis Smiley]

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   

That is by far the most idiotic post I have read yet.

Took the words right out of my mouth. I am guessing you think mine is idiotic because I used words in sentences and then put them together in a way that not only makes sense, it does not contradict itself from one sentence to the next - yes I am looking at you.

Yours seems idiotic because, well...you contradict yourself and seem to not even know what point you are trying to make and can barely pull together a believable little annecdote to back either one of the things you tried to say with.

Good luck in your ignorant hateful little life. Isn't scary to think that your daughter is so weak minded that you are going to have to keep her away from the world to keep her from "turning gay." My kids learned who they wanted to date the same way as me, by what they are attracted to naturally. All straight here.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Please, stop this mindless bickering. Both of you are spouting ignorance and hate all over the place, and you're turning what was a nice discussion into a mud flinging contest.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by wisefoolishness
Please, stop this mindless bickering. Both of you are spouting ignorance and hate all over the place, and you're turning what was a nice discussion into a mud flinging contest.

I am having trouble finding the part where it was a nice discussion. Even when it was cordial, it was a debate over whether or not schools are teaching 5 year olds how to have gay sex. That was nice? Ok. Look, if people are going to say hatefully ignorant, uninformed, uneducated, low IQ sounding things...I am going to respond. I just feel that every post that claims schools are teaching kids to be gay and that being gay is a choice, should either present what makes them believe it, or stop being so adamant about it.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by wisefoolishness

Yes, I agree. This thread is turning into crap.

And it was a nice discussion, people where actually getting meaningful points across to one another. Key word being meaningful.

[edit on 4-11-2008 by schism85]

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by schism85

That was somewhere between "I dont want my daughter being taught to be gay" and the instructions as to the appropriate uses for the anus, vagina, penis, and how they fit or do not fit together?

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Attacking my kid is a little low, ist't it? Great parenting skills!

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by PoliticalRevolutionUND

I did NOT attack your kid. You attacked gay people. I offered you the idea of the situation reversed against your child.

Get it? I asked how you would feel if it came back that way but I guess I am expecting far too much here.

I guess trying to have an intelligent conversation is off the table if all I can do from here is type words and all you can do from there is fail to put them together correctly in your head.

P.S. qestion my parenting skills but I did not need to protect anyone from becoming gay. I did not need to hide them from the realities of the natural world. When the time was right and the questions were asked, I answered honestly and kindly. I never gave the slightest impression that there was anything better or worse, more or less correct, about any sexual orientation. Yet, nobody "turned" gay. So, I have to question what damages your daughter has already been dealt by you that she would need such severe guidance.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I am all for teaching children to not call people of color any names. The people of color's agenda here is to be treated equally. After all they cannot DO anything to via the power of choice to change their color.

It is impossible for them to "turn" me into a person of color.
Therefore their "agenda" is pure and true.

I am all for teaching children to not treat a female less than a male. The women and men teaching this have teh agenda of equal rights, and after all a female cannot DO anything via the power of choice to change her gender.

It is impossible for them to "turn" me into a female.

I am all for the same instructions about disabilities. There is nothing a disabled person can DO to change the disability.

It is impossible for them to "turn" me into a disabled person.

I am not in favor of teaching any of these messages to children about BGTLH. The agenda of BGLTH is to recruit, as they cannot in and of themselves reproduce. After all even if they are GBLTH they can and DO act on that via the power of choice. They can either act or not act. So we are teaching children that GTBLH are incapable of exercizing their power of will via the choice to act or not act. We are teaching children that the action makes the person GBTLH and by being they can and do get special treatment.

Their "agenda" is hidden in the decietful and disingenuous pratter about, hate speech, hate crime, and equal rights.

Therefore their agenda is not pure and is not true. The agenda is Recruitment.

And as far as private consenting adults behavior not hurting or affecting anyone but them. This is probably mostly true. (without talking about disease). So keep it there, and leave the primary agends, recruitment, no matter how it is disguised, out of public schools. BGTLH speak with their motuh that this is all about hate crimes, hate speech, equal rights, or any other politically correct buzz word they want to.

I am hetrosexual, and I for the first twenty one years of my life did not act upon that fact. I have also been not acting for the past several years. I choose to not DO or act. GTBHL can exercize the exact same power of choice and not act on their thought processes.

What I am trying to say is disabled, gender, skin color, nationality are in existence prior to and above and beyond their ability to think or use the power of will to DO anything about it. GTBHL do have the power of will and choice and as such is most rationally defined as BEHAVIOR, ACTION, and not some action or quality over which they "have no choice or control"

Because I have choice and control over the ACTIONS and BEHAVIORS relative to my heterosexuality, then SO DO they have the exact same relative to their GBLTH. So I really could care less of the etiology of GTHBL, since "born that way", is a convenient escuse for addiction, obesity, sexual orientation.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 09:11 PM
link   

And I was not being "hateful". Some people just happen to jump at every little thing and call it a "hate crime". Once AGAIN, I do not care if a person is gay or not.That is their decision and I respect that.

Again, maybe you could choose to be gay and choose to be sexual aroused by a male but most people do not choose who they are sexually attracted to. This fundamental ignorance in understanding homosexuality divides people.

And you say that you are not "hateful" but than you say this.

However, do NOT teach it in the public school system and don't tell the parent. I do not want my daughter being taught that being gay is ok. Its not. Thats not how she is being raised and therefore I do not want her to be taught that "filth"

You say being gay is not ok...

That is pretty much the definition of hateful.

You are saying you don't want your daughter to be taught that being gay is "ok". So I understand why you would disagree with the topic of this thread. But if your beliefs are fundamentally ignorant and hateful, how can you expect people to care about your opinion?

Don't worry, you daughter won't be taught how to commit evil homosexual acts in school. But hopefully she WILL be taught that the intrinsic differences between us as humans are not bad thinga. Hopefully she WILL learn not to think differently of people because of old prejudices and hate.

Those of your opinion are behind the curve, and as your daughter grows in this ever increasingly acceptingand enlightened world, YOU are the one who will be left behind.

[edit on 4-11-2008 by Jezus]

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 09:14 PM
link   

reply to post by PoliticalRevolutionUND

I did NOT attack your kid. You attacked gay people. I offered you the idea of the situation reversed against your child.

Get it? I asked how you would feel if it came back that way but I guess I am expecting far too much here.

I guess trying to have an intelligent conversation is off the table if all I can do from here is type words and all you can do from there is fail to put them together correctly in your head.

P.S. qestion my parenting skills but I did not need to protect anyone from becoming gay. I did not need to hide them from the realities of the natural world. When the time was right and the questions were asked, I answered honestly and kindly. I never gave the slightest impression that there was anything better or worse, more or less correct, about any sexual orientation. Yet, nobody "turned" gay. So, I have to question what damages your daughter has already been dealt by you that she would need such severe guidance.

Intelligent conversation? I did NOT attack gays. Damn. If you actually READ my posts then you would see that I did not attack anyone. How many times must I explain this? Just drop it already.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jezus

And I was not being "hateful". Some people just happen to jump at every little thing and call it a "hate crime". Once AGAIN, I do not care if a person is gay or not.That is their decision and I respect that.

Again, maybe you could choose to be gay and choose to be sexual aroused by a male but most people do not choose who they are sexually attracted to. This fundamental ignorance in understanding homosexuality divides people.

And you say that you are not "hateful" but than you say this.

However, do NOT teach it in the public school system and don't tell the parent. I do not want my daughter being taught that being gay is ok. Its not. Thats not how she is being raised and therefore I do not want her to be taught that "filth"

You say being gay is not ok...

That is pretty much the definition of hateful.

You are saying you don't want your daughter to be taught that being gay is "ok". So I understand why you would disagree with the topic of this thread. But if your beliefs are fundamentally ignorant and hateful, how can you expect people to care about your opinion?

Don't worry, you daughter won't be taught how to commit evil homosexual acts in school. But hopefully she WILL be taught that the intrinsic differences between us as humans are not bad thinga. Hopefully she WILL learn not to think differently of people because of old prejudices and hate.

Those of your opinion are behind the curve, and as your daughter grows in this ever increasingly acceptingand enlightened world, YOU are the one who will be left behind.

[edit on 4-11-2008 by Jezus]

LOL, you have got to be freaking serious. Being gay is NOT ok. That is my damn OPINION and something I believe. If you do not like it then TOO BAD. Its not a damn hate crime to have a freaking opinion!

Again...I do NOT hate gay people as a few of them are my damn friends. If you don't want to think that then thats fine with me. I could seriously care less. We are going to argue this to the end of time so damn lets drop it already.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Wow! Wow. So calling the way someone was born is not hateful. Interesting. Describe your daughter for us, I am sure she was born with some qualities that the board in general can find to be "filfth."

You are so ignorant that you are hating people while telling them you are not being hateful.

You do not care if anyone is gay, you are cool with that. But it is still filfth?

English is your second or third language? I do not want to insult anyone's intelligence based on writing incredibly stupid things if they have no idea what they are saying is wrong so if you are having trouble with a new language, my appologies. If not, read what you write sometime.

Also, you have still completely missed that part where no-one was teaching kids to be gay. Where are they teaching kids to be gay. Show me the class, the books, the teaching schedule, lesson play. I want to see the schools that are teaching kids to be gay.

Call them all out on the floor. I would not want my kids being taught how to have any kind of sex by their school, nor being pushed one way or another - against their natural inclination.

So, if schools are teaching kids to be gay, I am as upset as you.

Name them and provide us with at least a little evidence that they are actually teaching kids to be gay.

Ya want proof huh?

Check this out. And calm down.

Homosexual Agenda: taking Parents Rights Away

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by PoliticalRevolutionUNDLOL, you have got to be freaking serious. Being gay is NOT ok. That is my damn OPINION and something I believe. If you do not like it then TOO BAD. Its not a damn hate crime to have a freaking opinion!

Again...I do NOT hate gay people as a few of them are my damn friends. If you don't want to think that then thats fine with me. I could seriously care less. We are going to argue this to the end of time so damn lets drop it already.

It is not a hate crime...but your opinion is STILL hateful.

No matter how you try to explain it, believing that the intrinsic characteristics of a person are morally wrong is hateful. You are free to have the opinion that black people were evil, but it would still be hateful.

You are the one that needs to straighten out your beliefs because they are fundamentally contradicting.

With such close minded beliefs this world is going to get increasingly disturbing to you.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 11:01 PM
link   
There are a couple of main motivations for this type of thing:

--Destroy the innocence of children, corrupting them by getting them to think about sex way before they can handle it, thus demoralizing them for decades.

--Introduce the idea of thought crimes via the use of speech, under the guise of fighting 'hate.'

--Signing the mandatory public display of political correctness will soon lead to mandatory public displays of obedience to The Party Line when they are adults.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Jezus

jezus

Just because you are sexually attracted to a another person of the same gender, does not mean you have no control about and over ACTING on that attraction, anymore than if I am attracted to another person of the opposite sex when I do have control about and over ACTING on that attraction.

To shirk responsibility and claim as an excuse that you were born that way is an ultimate cop out. The same cop out pedophiles use.

Attraction or urges might be uncontrollable, but putting the attraction or urge into action certainly is in the realm of choice, control and freedom of will.

If you think or know otherwise, then you really are much more challenged than even you realize.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 11:44 PM
link   
To put it in simple terms:
GTBHL do not REPRODUCE they RECRUIT.
Introducing GBLTH ideas in to school
at any age is RECRUITMENT.

That is the explaination and the
only explaination that is true and pure.
That is the bottom line agenda.

GTLHB is a choice.
Heterosexuality is a choice.
Celibacy is a choice.
Gay is a choice.
Lesbian is a choice.
Bisexual is a choice.
Homosexual is a choice.
Black is not a choice.
Disability is not a choice.
Gender is not a choice.
Obesity is a choice.