It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

School Clams Up on 'Gay' Pledge Cards Given to Kindergartners

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jezus

Originally posted by PoliticalRevolutionUND If God Himself intended for humanity to be gay then we would all be gay. And lets face it, the penis fits into a vagina. Thus crushing your little "born gay" idea.

I actually think its rather stupid to think a person is born gay.

Again, its a CHOICE and NOT something you are born to be and THEREFORE can keep its ugly face OUT of the school system.

So are you saying you could choose to be gay if you wanted to? You could have sex with a man if you wanted to? Your penis could become sexually aroused by a man if you wanted it to?

Because it seems that you decide where to put your penis by where it fits...

A penis fits in an anus...both of men and women...and animals...

I am straight...I could NEVER be gay, my sexuality is NOT an option, I was born this way. If my sexuality is innate I would assume others is too.

---

If God DIDN'T intend people to be gay why would he make some people sexual attracted and aroused by the same sex?

Why would he make gay sex possible and pleasurable?

Sexuality is NOT an option. But even it is was, Who cares?

Live and let live, stop the hate.

[edit on 3-11-2008 by Jezus]

Nothing about this post is graphic or inappropriate. It is just nature, we don't we to be ashamed or embarrassed about it. It is a good thing.

The kids should simply understand that some people are different, and it is not a bad thing and we should not use language that makes people feel bad about who they are. Isn't this idea more important than reading and mathematics?

I think a kindergarten teacher should be capable of conveying this point to children, if nothing else.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   
For a guy, I have really long hair and a lot of earrings. I do not expect children to react to me as if I am Mr. Rogers. Kids do not know how to react around things that seem so strange. It has nothing to do with sexual orientation as I have a hard time believing kindergarteners even understand sexual orientation or what it means. The point is, the difference between a kid giggling and pointing.......and using hateful slurs is how they were raised. I do not feel we need to bring sexual orientation into teaching 5 year olds not to say hateful things to people different from us. I was taught that just fine without then being lead to the obvious question from my innocent young lips - "What is sex?"

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Jezus

I don't really want to point out whats graphic in that post, but it is graphic, and I think you know why. We don't need to discuss what goes where. We are adults, and know about these things. We don't need to describe them on message boards, which are supposed to be family oriented. Do you get that concept at all?

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   
My father believed that there are two types of people in this world.

One who hates gays.
One who pity gays.

There is some truth to that considering that, but also bias due to his location of childhood.

This teacher is probably, truly homosexual. I do not know many people who are not gay running in the streets with "gay's rights" signs.

Doesn't matter what everyone else thinks, it's for the parents to decide.
Personally, I would take this as useless because these little kids probably doesn't even understand homosexuality.

I didn't know how sex worked until like almost 5th grade or so.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by PoliticalRevolutionUND If God Himself intended for humanity to be gay then we would all be gay. And lets face it, the penis fits into a vagina. Thus crushing your little "born gay" idea.

Again, its a CHOICE and NOT something you are born to be and THEREFORE can keep its ugly face OUT of the school system.

You did not address the question. You would have no trouble becoming physically aroused by a person of the same gender if you so choose?

edit to fix quote

[edit on 3-11-2008 by Iblis Smiley]

[edit on 3-11-2008 by Iblis Smiley]

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Jezus

Your method of expression does indeed leave much to be desired:

Nothing about this post is graphic or inappropriate. It is just nature, we don't we to be ashamed or embarrassed about it. It is a good thing.

This illustrates part of the problem. By being insensitive to others, you show yourself to be immoral. The fact that you argue for gay agendas is irrelevant to the offense, as you could be arguing for any position and the post still be offensive, except that every time you post things like the excerpt below (which I am almost ashamed to repost, and would not if it were not absolutely imperative to make my point here):

This quote has been removed, out of respect to the other posters on here. I thank PoliticalRevolutionUND for his removal as well.

TheRedneck

you damage the very causes you support. Do you really think that a change to our society can be effected by shock? Are you so arrogant that you think you can force others to change their beliefs? Do you not understand that by offending those who you need to support your causes, you jeopardize your own agendas?

Or do you really care? Is this just something you do 'for jollies'?

If so, no one else is laughing. I for one am shaking my head in pity. Anyone who is gay should be outraged at you, and should decry your involvement with their cause.

My apologies to everyone in this thread for reposting that filth...

Live and let live, stop the hate.

Try not stirring the pot.

TheRedneck

[edit on 3-11-2008 by TheRedneck]

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Graphic part has been deleted. My apologies. Certain people are correct.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by schism85
reply to post by Jezus

I don't really want to point out whats graphic in that post, but it is graphic, and I think you know why. We don't need to discuss what goes where. We are adults, and know about these things. We don't need to describe them on message boards, which are supposed to be family oriented. Do you get that concept at all?

I can understand why he was so descriptive. Sometimes you have to talk the talk in order to get your message across to certain people because that is the only way they will understand. Frankly, I thought what he was replying to was far more graphic, offensive and less "family oriented"

Just my two cents.

Regards,

James

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRedneck

Stared, great post. Iam shaking my head as well. I didn't want to repost it, but I forgive you for doing so, to get your point across. I said what I wanted to say to him, and you conveyed my point better than I could, and I thank you for that.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by schism85

Thank you, but I agree with your point. Such filth should not be repeated, and I edited my post to reflect that.

Simple courtesy seems to have prevailed today. Perhaps there is hope for humanity after all.

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheRedneck
reply to post by schism85

Perhaps there is hope for humanity after all.

TheRedneck

I doubt it, but you never know.

And it is highly commendable of you PoliticalRevolutionUND to delete some of your questionable posts, we all make mistakes.

[edit on 3-11-2008 by schism85]

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Leo Strauss
reply to post by PoliticalRevolutionUND

What on earth would you do if your daughter was involved in this filthy homosexual lifestyle?

Seriously what would you do. Kill her?? Maybe just disown her??
That would be tough. But I'm sure you wouldn't be a hypocrite! You would make her suffer the consequences for her filthy choice!

It's hilarious that you are so convinced that if people know about homosexuality it will "make them gay"! Where did you come up with that one???? sounds kinda repressed if ya know what I mean

I hope you're a troll because if not... you are sick!

*sighs* Stupid assumption thinking I would kill my baby girl simply because if she turned gay. Of course I would NOT. I would love her anyways. And me being a hypocrite? How am I being a hypocrite?

And yes, its true. Gay agenda in public schools will teach our children how to be gay, genius. Its just like any other "subject"

Homosexual Agenda: Taking Away Parents Rights

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheRedneck
reply to post by Jezus

Your method of expression does indeed leave much to be desired:

This illustrates part of the problem. By being insensitive to others, you show yourself to be immoral. The fact that you argue for gay agendas is irrelevant to the offense, as you could be arguing for any position and the post still be offensive, except that every time you post things like the excerpt below (which I am almost ashamed to repost, and would not if it were not absolutely imperative to make my point here

I show myself to me immoral? Isn't this post more offensive?

Not because it talks about a penis and a vagina but because it insinuates that someone who believes they where born gay is "stupid" and that they should keep "its ugly face" out of the public school system.

I was simply making a point and stating a fact. Information should never be offensive. I find it pretty hilarious that people are so offended by basic sexual terms.

I apologize if I really hurt anyone's feelings, this was not my intention. My point was just that his point was ridiculous.

I find it ironic so much importance is put on dirty language when the topic is hateful language. Isn't making people feel bad about who they are more disturbing than talking about something as natural and amazing as sex?

Being insensitive to others differences that have no effect on anyone else is a lot more "intensive to others" than talking about common knowledge.

--
Also, homosexual sex is just as physically pleasurable as hetero sex Also, many animals are known to be homosexual or bisexual in nature.

s

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by TERAKO68

If I thought you would be receptive to real scienctific studies and facts, I would go through the trouble of providing a plethora of links and studies that prove you wrong.

As to me not knowing my sexuaility..... Well I can assure you, I know it well and it was not a choice. I seriously doubt you have gay friends. I sure as hell wouldn't give you the time of day.

I personally don't believe sexuality should be taught in schools, it should be taught at home despite the fact some kids will be taught by people like you.

When I asked you if you belonged to the Westboro Babtist Church, I was serious. It's always nice to meet up with people who share your values. A simple Youtube search for WBC will provide you hours of fun.

Regards,

James

We could sit here all day and exchange links to "facts" if you want.

And yes, I do have gay friends and amazingly there are gays out there who do not agree with you. Wow!

And, no. No church. Sorry to disappoint you.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 10:39 PM
link   
So there is a gay couple. (This is hypothetical)

The gay couple adopts a child, a young one, one or two years old, that has no idea about anything that has to do with sexuality. How does his/her's upbringing affect their "decision" about sexuality, I mean, if they "choose" to be a homosexual? Does having gay parents add to the chances that that particular child will be gay?

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by fmcanarney
The use of sexual organs for pleasure will create excessive lust.

Lust exists with or without using our parts for pleasure.

The proper use will usually result in a pregnancy.

Not always. There are many men and women who cannot create children due to various medical reasons.

However, God made sexual intercourse, (only between a man and woman) pleasurable so that married couples would like to make children. And especially to overcome the pain and anguish of carrying a child for nine months.

There is pain and anguish in carrying a child for nine months? I don't recall feeling any anguish, and a having your joints ache a bit doesn't really count as pain I don't think. Perhaps I am special though in having an easy pregnancy.

Demonstrating that GBLTH is unnatural, and a choice, who does the GLBTH turn to to get/find/obtain a child??

Who does the woman who cannot get pregnant due to her husbands low sperm count, her age, her medical condition, (insert reasons why women can't get pregnant here) turn to "to get/find/obtain" a child?

Sexual organs are no different. By their natural design they with proper use will eventually create a baby.

Once again, not always.

For GLBTH to claim that they are "naturally" that way, exception xxy chromo, is to use the sexual organs in an unnatural method, they were not designed to be used for.

Some people must use their hands to walk because they were born without legs or feet. They are naturally that way, that is how they were born. Just because they don't always use their hands how you do does not mean that your way is the only way. Some people are born without arms and hands. They use their feet and toes to eat, draw, paint, etc. Just because they don't always use their feet how you do does not mean that your way is the only way.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by PoliticalRevolutionUND

As much as I would like to believe you have gay friends, I find it highly suspect since you say gay people are filthy, wrong and have an agenda to recruit the young children to become gay.

Please think about this... Perhaps it's not the gay agenda you need to worry about but rather the agenda that got you to spout off such hate, intolerance and loathing for a fellow human being.

Regards,

James

[edit on 3-11-2008 by TERAKO68]

[edit on 3-11-2008 by TERAKO68]

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Wow, did I ever join this conversation late...

... I say whatever.
If the kids don't know what they're reading, then there's no harm in them reading it... clearly they don't comprehend it, and any issues it may bring up are mute simply as a matter of fact that they DON'T UNDERSTAND.

There are plenty of things kindergartners are introduced to that they don't remember. Sharing is an obvious one, as we still live in a capitalist society.

There's the pledge of allegiance to the flag... lol... yeah right, like there's any nationalists in the new generation.

Prayers... most Atheists I know were brought up to be religious, saying prayers at that age... didn't work, the indoctrination just didn't set in.

Quite frankly, kids at that age have one thing and one thing only that they are going to pay attention to...
... the sand box.

They don't understand what these ally cards are, they don't care, hence, it's not a problem.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 01:53 AM
link   
I don't understand how someone can say that they're born gay, when God says it's a sin to be attracted to the same sexuality. Also someone pointed out that because a man has an anus, it doesn't mean it was intended for pleasure. It's a dirty thing, and the anus was designed only for man himself. It is used for expelling unwanted solid matter produced during digestion, not pleasure. Even having anal sex, and oral sex with a woman is considered dirty in many people's eyes and some believe it's a sin because you're doing something that God created that wasn't intended for that purpose.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Armin

I don't understand how someone can say that they're born gay, when God says it's a sin to be attracted to the same sexuality.

There's you're problem, you're going with what you assume "god" says. Whereas, it wasn't god that said it, it was the men who wrote the bible. The same group of people who attempted to tell us scientists are heretics, witches, and wizards... the same people who tried to retain that the earth is flat... that the sun revolves around the earth...
These are the people editing, updating, and re-writing your bible.

The bible is written by man, edited by man, updated by man, and wholly re-written by man.
I might add, men who aren't especially intelligent, just incredibly deceitful.

God has nothing to do with it.

If you wish to remain religious, then I shall appease your beliefs. Your god is supposed to love all of his creations, the way they are, the way he created them.
Your god only punishes those who would do harm to others for their own gain. This is the one constant regardless of which edition of the bible you look at, no matter how far you look back.
No part of this involves gays. They aren't hurting anyone by loving each other.

I thought religion was supposed to preach love, not hate. Acceptance, not isolation.
But clearly, what your god wants, and what your religion says are two completely different things. If I were religious, I'd be seriously questioning whether Satan runs the church... as the preachings are clearly aimed toward isolating anything different, instead of accepting them for what they are.

Religious or not, you shouldn't judge. They know whom they love, and they do so without attacking you. You have no right nor reason to judge them for that.

Gay people don't chose to be gay. They realize they are gay. Just as you and I realized we like the opposite sex as we were growing up... they realized they like the same sex.
You are who you are, you can't deny who you are, so you just have to learn to live with it, and not hurt anyone in the process.

So the question is... can you remain a straight religious person, and not hurt or judge the gays?

As for your comment about anal intercourse, I know many gays who refuse to do that, for exactly the reasons you posed... but they remain gay.

[edit on 4-11-2008 by johnsky]

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join