It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Goldman Sachs ready to hand out £7bn salary and bonus package... after its £6bn bail-out

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Goldman Sachs ready to hand out £7bn salary and bonus package... after its £6bn bail-out

www.dailymail .co.uk

Goldman Sachs is on course to pay its top City bankers multimillion-pound bonuses - despite asking the U.S. government for an emergency bail-out.

Each of the firm's 443 partners is on course to pocket an average Christmas bonus of more than £3million.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Unbelievable.

These banks are still giving out million dollar bonuses, even though they accidentally collapsed the global economy.

I want to know how many working people think they will still be getting a bonus this year or next year? The company that I work for is still posting record profits and I will be willing to bet that we will get no bonus and no raise for next year due to the "economic climate".

I doubt I am alone here either. Do you think you will be getting a raise or a bonus soon?

www.dailymail .co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 12:26 AM
link   
There is little left to say here ... this may help wake the sheep up, but I now kind of doubt that it will. If the American people were actually smart they would all vote for Libertarians or Constitutionalists on Tuesday, but they are asleep at the wheel voting for the same people that helped make the mess we are all in.

Remember! Rich people need your money! Vote McBama/Palden!

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 12:35 AM
link   
well if people aren't going to do anything, perhaps we should let them sleep.

[edit on 2-11-2008 by all2human]

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Karlhungis

'Unbelievable.

These banks are still giving out million dollar bonuses, even though they accidentally collapsed the global economy.

I want to know how many working people think they will still be getting a bonus this year or next year? The company that I work for is still posting record profits and I will be willing to bet that we will get no bonus and no raise for next year due to the "economic climate".

I doubt I am alone here either. Do you think you will be getting a raise or a bonus soon?'

Unbelievable..certainly is from our perspective, but maybe they did a good job of following 'The Plan'
Personally if I could get a job then maybe, I could consider the possibility of a bonus.

[edit on 2-11-2008 by room101]

[edit on 2-11-2008 by room101]

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 01:46 AM
link   
poster this a few days ago in this thread

peace
mr.J

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by mister Jones

Thanks. I did a search, odd that it didn't show up considering it is the same title..... Oh well, I will paste my comments in your thread.

top topics

join