It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS.BTS Total BS in te4rms of being fair

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 12:04 AM
link   
No one will see this anyway as it is banned by ATS:

ColoradoJens

Edt to note: no ATS Issues - just the fact this site is upsetting me and they don't care. No worries,ATS doesn't need me.

[edit on 2-11-2008 by ColoradoJens]

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

I don't know what point you are trying to make, but the video not being available is on the youtube side of things, not ATS.
Name calling will not help your cause.

Edit to add:
Your previous posts today dictate that you are on a kamikaze mission to get banned.
If you don't like it here,log out and don't come back.
Save the blaze of glory for reality.

[edit on 2-11-2008 by AccessDenied]

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

Hey access denied, you don't like it - give me some heads up why - I'd like to know why youn are so hard up to slam me?

CJ

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

I simply stated the obvious. Perhaps you should walk away from the computer, and cool off.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Reaponse to accessdenied]

I hear you. Sorry for the self pity - not any place here on ATS for that- -I started to use the board here on ATS for personal grievances - and even though I have my pride, I know I can't be the guy to guide ATS - sorry for the self righteousness and I hope you forgive my temporary insanity - as for most of my posts today, although hung over, which ones were asking for me to be banned, just out of dullled curiosity?

ColoradoJens

[edit on 11/2/2008 by Badge01]

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 10:18 AM
link   
........posted as a Mod comment.......
Taking a page from Skeptic's Invictus, if you have a specific problem with any ATS action, post the specific complaint and the location of the action with a link and file in as an Alert or a Suggestion.

If it is done logically, politely and with decorum, it will always be answered and examined the same way.

Even those complaints devoid of decorum and filled with antipathy are answered calmly and non-confrontationally, I assure you.

Mods do not take action in anger, but pass it off. Mods work together. Any action you see by any individual Mod is done with group concensus and each action is backed up by and fully vetted by all the other Mods.

Not sure if this answers your question, but maybe it will help.

Our main job is:
1. Applaud;
2. Assist;
3. Alert.

Our general motto is 'for the good of the Many', (though that's just one take).

Have a great day, and happy posting.

-Badge01
Forum Moderator
........posted as a Mod comment.......

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Reply to Badge01

Thanks & understood. I sent an alert a little while back asking, with tail between legs, for the thread to be deleted. Pointless and not original in the least. Apologies again.

CJ

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Well, everyone's allowed to rant. You did nothing against Terms & Conditions, so I'm keeping it open for now.

Don't be ashamed of your behavior; embrace it and learn.

Sometimes we fall into patterns. Get angry, vent, then become overly apologetic and recant, apologize and declare we won't do it again.

EVERYONE does that, my friend, from issues of over indulging to those involving enabling bad habits.

As they say in Crocodile Dundee: "We have a problem, we tell all our Mates; no more problem".

[edit on 11/2/2008 by Badge01]

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Jen ((((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))

Sorry your having such a bad day ..
We have our disagreements ..but I thought you really needed a hug today ..
Pick yourself up learn from it and just move forward ....thats the only way to get through this life without actually losing our minds.....

Hope you have a great rest of the day ...

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   
That is the truth simplynoone. Thanks and isn't funny how hard it is to heed one's own advice sometimes? It's a good day.

ColoradoJens

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Here's a hug from me too Jens.

(((((((((((((((((((((((jens))))))))))))))))))))))))))

May tomorrow be a better day for you.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Reply to dizziedame:

Hey, now. What is this? Nice people? People who make you smile? I'm not here for this! Just kidding - you made me happy - thanks.

ColoradoJens

top topics

join