It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am Megabyte

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 11:17 PM
link   
HI

I am new here but have been fascinated by these topics for ages

I hope to learn a lot and perhaps sometime I can give you a piece of my mind too lol

I live in Melbourne Australia

oh and Megabyte is actually my cat's name - I stole it for my nick for this forum

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 11:21 PM
link   
I am the AlienGhandi, and my cats name is TERRABYTE BUAAHAHAHAHA.

Not really, I don't have my own cat. The neighbors cats practically live at my house though.

Erm, yeah, this is abovetopsecret.com welcome, here you will find skeptics, nonskeptics, crazy people(like me), really smart people, moderators, and the good old ats mixshow thing which is pretty cool, kind of like a art bell show.

Aye aye matey, welcome to the lairs of conspiracy.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by megabyte

I hope to learn a lot and perhaps sometime I can give you a piece of my mind too lol

Welcome young Jedi...

May common sense be with you...

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Welcome Mate!

Please go to the cloak room to pick up your free tin foil hat and ATS show bag!

I'm from Melbourne too

Always good to get a few more Aussies on here!

IRM

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 11:50 PM
link   
by the way - I am a girl lol

and - well I just have to show you a picture of Megabyte

s116.photobucket.com...

there are lots of pics of my cats there if anyone likes to look at cats - I feel they are more trustworthy than many people - especially people who have lots of money and ambitions to make us slaves etc lol

/me puts on my tin foil hat and curtsies to everyone

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Hello welcome to ATS.

It's always nice to welcome another female. We are out numbered by the men folk but we are gaining. Why that's important I don't know. It just fell out of my mind just now.

Enjoy.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   
woohoo

I just found out how to add a pic

thank you all for such a warm welcome!

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

You will love it here. Lots to keep you busy for hours.

>>>> points to self, "female here too"..

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   
welcome to ATS, I love cats too. Your fluffy cat looks very soft and cuddly.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by BindareDundat
Welcome to ATS!

You will love it here. Lots to keep you busy for hours.

>>>> points to self, "female here too"..

yes - I wish i was not shaped at the moment so I could watch all the interesting youtube videos etc

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by psychedeliack
welcome to ATS, I love cats too. Your fluffy cat looks very soft and cuddly.

you like silver persian pedigree cats? they are my favorites - I have 11 cats right now lol

so nice to be here and read all the fascinating posts

thanks for feeding my brain - I love it!

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Welcome to the ATS forum.
A place where every question ends up with more questions, that is to say if someone here doesn't debunk, solve or inquire to deeper depths of analogies!!

I too love animals and your friend there looks as if he is right at home in front of the camera..

"Hi Megabyte kitty!"

See you on the threads ATSer!!

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Allred5923
Welcome to the ATS forum.
A place where every question ends up with more questions, that is to say if someone here doesn't debunk, solve or inquire to deeper depths of analogies!!

I too love animals and your friend there looks as if he is right at home in front of the camera..

"Hi Megabyte kitty!"

See you on the threads ATSer!!

10 of my cats are girls and 1 is a boy cat - his name is Ace of Spades - lol so Megabyte is a girl

pics of Ace of Spades are in a sub album on photobucket -called 'my shaved pussy'

yeah - I love it that so many things are discussed and sure is annoying when people dont see your point of view but then that is part of it all - to examine and debunk and change your own opinions as you learn new things

excellent!

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 10:44 PM
link   

yeah - I love it that so many things are discussed and sure is annoying when people dont see your point of view but then that is part of it all - to examine and debunk and change your own opinions as you learn new things

Trying to get your personal belief and perceptions across without viable and tangible evidence is a sure way to get T-boned by the way side of discussion.
But , for the most part, the Forum Cronies around here have heads on their shoulders; "Denying Ignorance".

That's our motto and I am sticking to it, or least I give it my all, after all, one can question everything about anything if the belief's are crossed....

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Allred5923

Trying to get your personal belief and perceptions across without viable and tangible evidence is a sure way to get T-boned by the way side of discussion.
But , for the most part, the Forum Cronies around here have heads on their shoulders; "Denying Ignorance".

That's our motto and I am sticking to it, or least I give it my all, after all, one can question everything about anything if the belief's are crossed....

yes I can see that

and I agree that we should strive for information to support our opinions

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 03:26 AM
link   
my hubby looked at this thread and looked at Megabyte the cat and said to her

will you stop using the internet while we are asleep! and get your head out of that kitty litter while I am talking to you young lady!

top topics

join