It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boo! Supporting Obama? No treats for you

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Boo! Supporting Obama? No treats for you

www.msnbc.msn.com

A woman refused Halloween candy to children whose parents support Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama.Television station WJBK reported that a sign posted outside Nagel's house in suburban Detroit served this notice to children seeking treats: "No handouts for Obama supporters, liars, tricksters or kids of supporters."

Nagel told WJBK that "Obama's scary." When asked about children who were turned away empty-handed and crying, she said: "Oh well. Everybody has a choice."
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Sickening. What a horrid woman. This goes both ways. Anyone who does this either against Obama or McCain is sick. Involving harmless kids in this? Ugh, what is this world coming to. I hope her house was egged that night. Sorry, but thats just astounding..

One question... how did she know who was a dem supporter and who wasnt? Did she actually ask each kid? And what about any of the kids who didnt know? I guess she simply refused any who actually knew who their parents were voting for.

www.msnbc.msn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

That was my first question!

I don't think a lot of kids of trick-or-treating age evenknow who their parents are voting for!

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 10:19 PM
link   
i actually think that's funny. she's doing her own party no favours being such a nutjob!

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 01:26 AM
link   
I thought it was funny as well. Just goes to show you how old people tend to be. lol

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 01:41 AM
link   
The kids probably wouldn't want their candy anyway. It was probably just a medium-sized bowl filled with cheap, tasteless chewing gum that came from the penny box.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Gee .. another childish thread identical to the last one I posted in which had almost the exact same title

It's childish, people. It makes Americans look ridiculous

Any Obama supporter could lie and make this claim

So could the Opposition supporters

So why is the media pretending this is 'news' ?

Right now, the US is killing Pakistanis and Syrians (not to mention the millions of Iraqis it's murdered and maimed for life)

And what are Americans concerned about ... yeah ... about some idiot claiming another idiot didn't give them candy.

Reap what you sow folks, reap what you sow

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Dock6

So the potential kids who got ripped off are idiots???

Did you not read the article? THE WOMAN ADMITTED TO THIS.

Read before you accuse, read before you accuse.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   
There was video of the harpie in the act, on Fox News no less, so pretty hard to deny. But yes, this would be reprehensible from either side, it just seems that the majority of this crap comes from the McCain supporters.

link:

www.myfoxdetroit.com...

Oh, and just to be fair, I think McCain would find this revolting.

[edit on 2-11-2008 by staver]

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Yea I would too. This is not something against McCain.. Any dems who think this is another bad on the list for McCain, they are as nuts as this woman. this is nothing on MCCain... It is however, another mccain supporter who takes this thing wayyyy too far.

top topics

join