It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can Someone Tell Me What This Is, Please?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by EagleTalonZ

Sirens break down. They need to be working 24/7, and so when one stops working (hence them having daily silent tests - because they stop working) they need a mobile back-up to cover the broken siren's area when it is being repaired.

Believing it's anything weird or scary is illogical. Why you believe that, without any evidence at all, doesn't make a great deal of sense to me.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by EagleTalonZ
I totally understand what you all are saying. As mentioned previously though, Bixby has 14 sirens. And it's NOT a large city. This is a small suburban town of about 17,000 people. (though it is growing fast, so that number may be off)

Regardless... we have tornado sirens all over the place that have been around for years. And they work with or without the power grid. They're all central controlled, and there is no reason to replace them.

This device just popped up. And the thing that caused great suspicion to me was the fact that the 3 things I mentioned, have all happened within the last month. I will admit I have been on ATS for awhile and have learned to see the conspiracy in all things... lol but this is very strange.

But yes, I do intend to ask around. However... and this is no joke.

A man decided to stick his nose in city business about 12 years ago. Can't remember exactly what he found, but apparently he wasn't meant to find it. They forced him to leave the city. My parents were friends with his family.

Bixby has it's share of secrets like all towns. And when you put a flashlight on something best left ignored... you may get exactly what you asked for.

Anyway.. I don't believe this is as simple as a mobile tornado siren. If we didn't have 14 of them already, it would be much much easier to accept.

Well let us know what you do find.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by dave420

Well, I have taken a step towards believing it to be a conspiracy. lol But when the police ask for shelters to be registered, and then start wearing combat gear all the time, and then odd sound instruments show up in a town FULL of sirens... it just strikes me as odd. But, it doesn't look like the crowd control devices that I've seen, so I don't really think that's what it is either. To be honest, I'm just totally curious. The mobile sirens I looked up on google looked different too. I remain puzzled...

But no worries.. like I said, I have every intention of asking more questions. lol

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by EagleTalonZ

They'll want to know where the shelters are so they can make sure, if a tornado hits, that people aren't trapped in them. Also there are many different kinds of sirens out there, all shapes and sizes. As I said, it's not strange that a town with 14 different sirens has a spare lying around - they are essential bits of kit. As for the body armour/scary cops, well, even cops have to train. Plus they'll be wearing that should they have to run around during a tornado saving people.

So far there is not one thing about this that even hints at a conspiracy. Apart from a conspiracy to keep the people safe from tornados.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 11:31 PM
link   
We, luckily, don't have to face tornados or threats of that nature. We do, however, have volunteer firefighters in the two towns that surround where I live.

Even living 3 or so miles outside of the "main" town, when that siren goes off to alert the firefighters, even with traffic on the main roads, wind and my TV on, I can hear it go off.

If its out in public, I see no reason for them to hide the fact of what it was and why it was there. Now, if it was under some camo netting, fenced off with huge ugly, drooling dogs - then I'd keep the question to myself.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 11:45 PM
link   
I saw one of those before.

Its a Niburian dimensional displacement modulator that phases in greys from Planet X under orders of the Illuminati elite via a chemtrail vapor trigger

Trust no one

Ret

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by retzius
I saw one of those before.

Its a Niburian dimensional displacement modulator that phases in greys from Planet X under orders of the Illuminati elite via a chemtrail vapor trigger

Trust no one

Ret

no it's used to explode Greys' heads don't you know anything.

the thing YOU'RE talking about is hidden in drinking fountains, next to the fluorides.

-

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   
ha ha... nice. I don't even care that you are making fun of the thread, it's hilarious. And I have never said specifically that it IS something evil. Only that I see no reason to have it. Guess you would have to live here to know what I'm saying. But ah well... lol

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by dave420

When does the Tornado season end in OK? Just asking, ours passed weeks ago.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ATS4dummies

darn big siren you got there we don t have many sirens like that
in the u k that rotate and that siren is an american signal tempest 128 and yes i love the
T135 aka p 50 and t bolt extextext:

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
This is just a demo trailer for American Signal. Its their I-Force and Tempest T-128 sires. They probably brought it out to try and convince the town to upgrade to the electronic siren rather than the mechanical. I know the guy that drives/hauls that unit around and I've seen it first hand. Here are a few pics from a few years ago when it was at a convention.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join