It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

is this NASA video Proof that E.T.'s are trying to contact us ?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Just to nail down how untrustworthy NaSA really are, heres a little chunk of footage released by the Ruskies........

The veideo poster suggests leaked...however it was actually released freely as far as I know by Russia who wanted to show they were more honest than NaSA..thats not hard to do really.

www.youtube.com...

Ohh look, and not only was it filmed by Russia, it was also filmed by NaSA and the TV guy who was recording from the Sat.

Two of the parties released the footage...one denied its existence and remains silent....can anyone guess which ones were which: Cable guy, Russia, NaSA, one of them is lying and witholding...guesses?

(The youtube posers comments have more credibility than NaSA)

Just for fun heres another chunk of NaSA the great public truthtellers apparent colllection of secret private footage:

www.youtube.com...

Remeber boys and girls, NaSA LIE.

If they tell you the sky is blue DOUBLE CHECK.

You know maybe the biggest lie of all "shooting stars" that one makes me chuckle. What if shooting stars never actually existed in the way we are brainwashed to believe, what if the things we see right there on the Russian and NSA space footage are exactly what shooting stars actually are?

Interesting idea really.

[edit on 2-11-2008 by silver6ix]

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by spacebagel

Re-read what I said - there is a whole world of difference between me saying "an obvious proclamation of intelligence" is more likely than a hidden message" and me saying "any sort of intelligence is more likely than ice crystals"!

Anyway, I need some sleep... will address all other replies later

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 10:13 PM
link   
so i haven't yet seen anybody try and say these things are a manifestation of the spiritual realm. angels, demons and those things which we nothing of? perhaps?

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by silver6ix

You know maybe the biggest lie of all "shooting stars" that one makes me chuckle. What if shooting stars never actually existed in the way we are brainwashed to believe, what if the things we see right there on the Russian and NSA space footage are exactly what shooting stars actually are?

Interesting idea really.

So by using this logical judgement towards NASA the footage is also a lie, since the majority of the footage that the conspiracy theorists pontificate obnoxiously time and time again belongs to NASA and NASA alone, and without these footages the CTs wouldn't have a single alleged evidence to beat their chests to.

These footages were by NASA. They went up there. Their technology and their knowledge made it possible for you conspiracy theorists and believers to sit around and do nothing other than scoff and ridicule at their noble efforts while AT THE SAME TIME clamour at the deluded affirmation that we are being buzzed by aliens by footages FROM THE SAME NASA that you people disgustly repudiate. (spit spit)

It's pathetic really.

[edit on 2-11-2008 by spacebagel]

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacebagel

Interesting idea really.

So by using this logical judgement towards NASA is the footage is also a lie, since the majority of the footage that the conspiracy theorists pontificate obnoxiously time and time belongs to NASA, and without these footages the CTs wouldn't have a single alleged evidence to beat their chests to.

These footages were by NASA. They went up there. Their technology and their knowledge made it possible for you conspiracy theorists and believers to sit around and do nothing other than scoff and ridicule at their noble efforts while AT THE SAME TIME clamour at the deluded affirmation that we are being buzzed by aliens by footages FROM THE SAME NASA that you people disgustly repudiate. (spit spit)

It's pathetic.

Wrong, the footage from Russia and the independant recordings of the information match exactly.

We dont know what NASAs version looked like because NASA are the ones keeping infromation to themselves. However since we know the guy who grabbed it direct from satellite was able to match the footage around the space station with Russia footage which showed the same things, something the Russians confirmed, we know for a fact NASA are dodgy as hell.

I mean its pretty awful when the Russians are more honest than a "public" space agency.

NASAs answer is the same, neener neener we arent giving out the public footage (between the lines that means their masters classified it) and we didnt see anything.

Sorry to dissappoint, but im afraid Need Another Space Agency doesnt have any credibility left except to crazy people.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 12:04 AM
link   
I'm quite ready to debunk along with anyone else, because I want facts. But even if it's not a "perfect" circle... as seen from that angle... its far seperated from what I'd consider a "normal" random pattern.

No proof, nope. But still, a rather strateling anomoly imo.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by C.H.U.D.

Interesting!
A circle with a dot in the center signifies CREATION! The Beginning! The power of God!........

Cheers!

[edit on 3-11-2008 by mikesingh]

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

Hi mikesingh, I think the best of the NASA footage is in a few seconds i posted earlier in this thread.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

In this video it is possible that one of the objects are in the cloud layer, unlike all the other NASA videos that lack scale. However I have noticed that C.H.U.D. dosen't think they are even clouds. I am not an expert but you are, I would love your opinion on this video. It cloud be the most significant slice of NASA so far.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

You failed to take perspective into account

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Wrong, the footage from Russia and the independant recordings of the information match exactly.

We dont know what NASAs version looked like because NASA are the ones keeping infromation to themselves. However since we know the guy who grabbed it direct from satellite was able to match the footage around the space station with Russia footage which showed the same things, something the Russians confirmed, we know for a fact NASA are dodgy as hell.

I mean its pretty awful when the Russians are more honest than a "public" space agency.

NASAs answer is the same, neener neener we arent giving out the public footage (between the lines that means their masters classified it) and we didnt see anything.

Sorry to dissappoint, but im afraid Need Another Space Agency doesnt have any credibility left except to crazy people.

NASA Masters? Now do you have evidence to support your wild speculation or did you just pulled that one out of the nether oooops the ether?

And it seems neither party won't budge from their proclamations but it is safe to say the believers are the ones who has the most outrageous claims with ZERO EVIDENCE to back them up, negating the mundane phenomenon of proven science and optics, comon sense and logical reasoning but embracing inured ignorance and deluded paranoia.

And your posts shows just that.

For those factors I give you a star.

[edit on 3-11-2008 by spacebagel]

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deaf Alien
reply to post by Phage

You failed to take perspective into account

You failed to take the distance of the objects to one another and to the camera into account.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Nope. Phage claimed that it doesn't make a perfect circle. I rebutted his claim.
But as you have said, we really don't know the distance between the objects and the camera. In that aspect, you are correct.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 03:25 AM
link   
i've seen theese videos before, but they are really interesting.
imo there is no doubt, that this is not "space debries".

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 08:39 AM
link   

I think pretty much everyone has seen the NSA clauses in the NASA charter by now havent they, its not exactly hard to fnd.

NASA arent public they are bound by "National Security" clauses and rules and at any time NSA or anyone else in that command can withold any information or evidence they deem "not for public consumption"

So yes, NASAs masters. Ive a feeling you already knew all this anyway. Face it, NASA are a corrupted front.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Why must the people posting these videos have to put their own soundtrack down. For me the moment Bette MIdler starts singing "wind beneathe my Wings" any credibility for these vid's is flush down the toilet instantly. I cannot take them seriously at all.

Very interesting vid I have to admit. Thank your gods that there is a mute button.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by makkerskilap

i've seen theese videos before, but they are really interesting.
imo there is no doubt, that this is not "space debries".

thanks for your post

this is the argument...

James Oberg claims it is ice crystals that have come off the shuttle and are being illuminated by the sun that is rising.

that certainly sounds like a possibility but the problem with this is how can ice just randomly form a circle pattern ?

in every NASA video i have ever watched i have never seen a pattern like this form. can anyone else say that this has happened before ?

i don't think we can tell from this video if it is a perfect circle or not but the fact remains that the odds of this happening the way it did are astronomical.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Leto
Let's say that the objects in the first video are actually energy-based alien lifeforms that can fly in space without a spaceship, and can illuminate themselves. How then can these lifeforms communicate with us? Does not seem simple to me.

why not simply suggest that they are magical faeries from the planet wambeenee, in that case?

or perhaps intelligent crystalline snowflake entities, from the 27th dimension?

is this a joke?

if not, what do you expect anyone to do about your cosmic tinkerbells?

shall we order our astronauts to net one?

is this what the forum has come to?

i know ats is very popular, but doesnt anyone know of one a bit more on the grounded and serious side?

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh

Interesting!
A circle with a dot in the center signifies CREATION! The Beginning! The power of God!........

thats not a circle at all, it is very imperfect and more apparently, random debris and a few human brains connecting dots.

i'd be more impressed if the dots formed the constellation orion or ursa major.

You Can't Help It: Our Impulse to Connect the Dots Is Pre-Wired

The human brain is a master of the connect-the-dots game, drawing heavily on its ability to remember the past, make associations in the present and come to conclusions about the future. Indeed, our brains are such talented and overzealous extrapolators that we regularly see patterns where none exist: Given a random array of dots on a page, people will almost always say they recognize a shape or image. "The brain is organized for detecting correlations in the world," says Charles Stevens, a neuroscientist at the Salk Institute in La Jolla, Calif. "We depend on that capacity to stay alive."

Source

[edit on 3-11-2008 by feydrautha]

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by feydrautha

thats not a circle at all, it is very imperfect and more apparently, random debris and a few human brains connecting dots.

i'd be more impressed if the dots formed the constellation orion or ursa major.

Thats interesting, you omit the fact that there is the same potential for coicidence and incidence in the formation of a circle as there is in the constellation of Orion.

You almost seem like you are trying to marginalise a concept with an equally ill preceived concept which offers neither weight nor power to your case.

In short, its meaningless.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Not quite sure why there's an obsession here with ufo orbs creating a perfect circle. There is an obvious gathering going on. Why the need to form a perfect circle? Get a group of nine people to get together and they too will form a similar circle as they come from different directions like sports players do. They will form a circle but it will never be precise, why should ufo orbs be expected to be perfect? They too are individuals like humans.
The one in the middle is probably something high up on the scale, maybe like a super angel, the ones on the outside like disciples. These things are very real and the US and UK militaries have been denying them ever since the Foo Fighter phenomenon of WW2 which was certainly the same entities.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join