It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ideally, the Army of Me!! (anti-cover up/anti-conspiracy)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   
"Army of me! It lives in your soul!! They will avenge me!!"--Chimaira

Not you, but your works contradict against you for your favor. How so? You (Day) are better than your last work (Hour), but is not also the Son (also Hour: Work) better than his Father (also Day: You)? How is the paradox? It is semi: Ideally, you may fail, but for your work to succeed. Ideally, your work may fail, but for you to succeed.

Yet where shall your last works become an army of you, and do better for you, and defuse conspiracies that are against or expose those against type cover ups?

My last work better than me does not live in my soul, but it lives so in all you and as all you that dwell on the face of the whole earth.

So if you fear not Day (a person, metaphorically speaking), then you should shutter once you see the person's Hour (works, metaphorically speaking) in your soul. Everybody's soul has my better army working for me.

Literally speaking, does not the earth and the other planets do better work for the sun? With you being alive, and the sun not, I'd say you are better than the sun. And the other planets are yet better for the sun so it can hail the living. If the planets makings did not seperate, then you and I maybe would not be yet here. Picture only one big planet formed, consisting of the poisionous contidions which do not promote the living any... Uh huh. So once you even read this thread my work here enters you. It should not harm any, unless the any are yet would-be foes.

So I only need the army of me against all odds against me. They will avenge me better since evil focus is on the person more than any last work! And I cause you all turn into being subdued. Hey, all evil eyes on me. I am yet a distraction so my army of me can and might do for me what you all prolly think I can not. Through last works are yet persons previous selves able. The Army of Me shall attack even an figurative hour you all do not expect. You all wont even know it was the previous me, my last works. I turn implications into application.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 07:20 PM
link   
And if you wonder how the beast shall come up out of the bottomless pit, and attack the two witnesses...

Now you all pre-see, then yet shall see. Witnesses? Did I not say my army of me is in/as you all?

Two witnesses are yet figuratively acredited great persons. But the beast, a topful tip, is greater, having the bottomless succeedings!

Who is the beast, literally, figuratively, metaphorically, and ideally? Who! But more certainly, the Who; utterly; shorter yet...

Any seed the Who (I) put forth is bottomlessly succeeding.

They planted seeds, and they hatched, sparking the flame...--2pac so many tears

^^Implication I get: I planted seeds, and I hatched, sparking the flame...

Such a dirty game.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered,

--Who
--I
--Archsemicolonist, the

[edit on 1-11-2008 by Mabus]

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I couldnt help but notice your mistakes! They run deep. Share them with me!

What you think is a mistake I do, is actually a trump against you, proceeding up one way or another. Armies of me, Navies of me, Air Forces of me, Special Forces of me, and Marines of me; Storms of me, Warriors of me, are yet my working.

None see me, but any can and shall see my works. My works are my soldiers while I and I be yet the General for a single, unique attack formation so the due do hour strikes a pose artfully, splended.

Hail my grace through last works. O, every shall. My works are yet becoming applications. Application patch holes and prevent further escape. I and I have the iron grasp, graping the iron rod.

join