It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi to all on ATS.Avatar help if you need it

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Hi.Just a quick hello.
I have only just recently registered and have already posted a thread but having just found this,I thought I would post a hello here.

Also I would like to offer assistance to anyone who is having trouble with getting an avatar on there profile.

Take care

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Welcome to ATS, I assume you have read the Avatar and Signature Guidelines U2U me if you have any questions about the forums.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Sauron

Hi sauron.
Thank you for your reply.I did come across the thread.
Having had a little trouble doing at first with my avatar,Im willing to help fellow newbies whilst following the guidelines.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 10:04 AM
link   
I need help. I hate to have to ask, but I've gone over and over the insructions and I'm not sure why it's not working.

I have uploaded my image, edited it a bit, and then hosted it on ImageShack. From there, I copied both of the suggested URL's into the Member Center page here on ATS. I just get an "x" where the picture is supposed to be.

Thank you in advance for anyone who can help me out here. I've been a member since 2006, reading since 2004, and still don't have an avatar. Finally got my ROUNDTUIT... but now I've got CANTFIGUREIT OUT disease.

M

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Just looking at your red cross it seems the link I far too big,

What I suggest is...

1 Upload the picture straight to ATS (member uploads) from your computer,

2 copy the link then put that 1 link straight in,

If that fails u2u me and i will sort it out for you by uploading it for you,

top topics

join