It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

painting of the last supper, the real secret behind this painting of Jesus

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Eleleth

I was about to mention that too, but I thought it pertained more to the guy behind him. Looking at it a second time however it does look more like it was put there to symbolize a scorpion's tail.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Hi i am new comer to this blog......
I am very happy to join this blog........
I gathered lot of information from this blog.....
I enjoyed when i read those posts in this blog.....
I read your article and found it very interesting. I would definitely like to share it with my friend too.
The way of presentation is really too good.......
The article is interesting and the information is really useful for me.....

jack

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by 12.21.12
On topic.

Brandon, Do you suppose that perhaps what this image is depicting is that there were perhaps corelate to 13 bloodlines rather then 12 deciples and number thirteen was pehaps another bloodline that was exiled making it thirteen also coresponding with the Mayan calendar which had 13 months and it wasn't until Julius Caesar's time in power when he changed the calendar to twelve months instead of thirteen, thus also making the stabbing hand a hint towards thirteen bloodlines, one which was written out. Just like the calendar and the zodiac were?
I don’t know but it is an interesting thought, I was actually looking for other hidden information when this just jumped out at me. I immediately logged in here and posted the first thoughts that came to my mind and left it at that. At first glance though I saw Jesus as the sun and the twelve signs of the cAmen zodiac around him.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Epsillion70
I actually found the whole room itself of the last supper having a lot of subtle occult symbolism:
The checker board style of the roof?
The 3 windows of choice behind them?
The 8 doors of perception?
and the whole horizon point affect of the room going towards the singularity?

[edit on 2-11-2008 by Epsillion70]
I noticed that to as it seems like there is some type of hidden point to the way things are placed. I have noticed if you follow some of the lines they line up with dots on the table, hands follow line patterns, things like that. I need to print out a bunch of copies and start tracing them.

[edit on 3-11-2008 by Brandon Levon]

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimsters1
This is awesome! I found this thread looking for information on one of his paintings. It is my opinion that he is saying Jesus is the sun, I don’t see why he would be saying anything different; he is the son in the bible. Besides that, why has there not been a documentary done on this, is this the first time anybody has noticed it?
I saw it as you did as well because every age has a new god for that age and Jesus is just the god that represents the age of this painting. You will never see this on TV because the descendents of this system are the same people who put Jesus into place based on the movement of the stars and these descendants control what we see on TV.

It does not matter what is found in this painting even if it is the most interesting thing in the world because if they give reference to what is being said here it would point poeple in the direction to how they took control of this world and how it really works and that is not allowed, it would shift their control away from the cAmen people. This link was on the other thread and most of the symbols of these people represent the people who started almost if not all religions based on the zodiac.www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Hve you seen the location of the painting ?? Have you seen the wall it was painted in ?? Look for it......

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brandon Levon

Originally posted by Epsillion70
I actually found the whole room itself of the last supper having a lot of subtle occult symbolism:
The checker board style of the roof?
The 3 windows of choice behind them?
The 8 doors of perception?
and the whole horizon point affect of the room going towards the singularity?

[edit on 2-11-2008 by Epsillion70]
I noticed that to as it seems like there is some type of hidden point to the way things are placed. I have noticed if you follow some of the lines they line up with dots on the table, hands follow line patterns, things like that. I need to print out a bunch of copies and start tracing them.

[edit on 3-11-2008 by Brandon Levon]

Maybe it is the beginning of the idea of the world being simply a Holographic dream matrix ???

[edit on 3-11-2008 by Epsillion70]

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Lastone

If I was to find it, what exactly is it that you have in mind?

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Epsillion70

milan.arounder.com...

I have found the wall it was painted on. What are you suggesting?

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by cancerian42
reply to post by Epsillion70

milan.arounder.com...

I have found the wall it was painted on. What are you suggesting?
Thank you for the link again and I was wondering if anybody has noticed this. To me it seems like some of these people could care less that Jesus is in this picture. It seems to me like they are looking at things the artist wants us to see.

Like look at the guy at the far left of the pic, he would be the ram in the zodiac. He does not appear to be looking at Jesus but instead looking down the line that is being made by the hands of the people and the guy with the lion nose for example seems to be looking at the corner of the room.

I figured I would mention this before I try and make some mental connection.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Myrtales Instinct
Well obviously Da Vinci was an educated man and he knew that the "real" Last Supper took place after sunset. He would have also known, that they reclined on couches when they ate and didn't sit around a table like he has it depicted.

So things are not as they seem.

I think he was trying to point out, that the sun is the light of this physical world, but there is a more important spiritual light called Jesus, who was the light called "Day" who was with God before the world began.

The moment is showing confusion, which is still ongoing to this day. Believe it or not, our Lord is very nocturnal. His day starts at sunset, while most of the world starts theirs in the mornings.

Da Vinci was smart.

[edit on 2-11-2008 by Myrtales Instinct]
I think he is trying to point out what I was saying on the bible thread.

I don’t know why you would be disappointed in me, once you realize what they are really up to and how it all started everything becomes clear, how do you think I even noticed this.

I noticed it because of things written into stone 6 to 8 thousand years ago.

[edit on 4-11-2008 by Brandon Levon]

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 11:05 PM
link   
The ram is looking at the line of hands that are in a straight line to the next age of the zodiac or the Last age of the cycle/table, all other hands are oddly positioned.

[edit on 4-11-2008 by Brandon Levon]

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 11:25 PM
link   
The lion next to the virgin is looking up at the corner, if you draw a line straight from the corner he is looking at using the line that is there it runs directly into the palm of his hand and his hand appears to be catching the point of the line.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Brandon Levon

Are you sure it is the ram? It would make it all nice and orderly if it is, but we can't base it off of speculation. And like I noted in an earlier post, it does appear quite Taurus like. Red hair, large bump on the back like a bull, and maybe even the foot that looks like a bull hoof not a ram hoof. I don't see anything that is Aries about him really except that his expression seems more the fierce Aries type than all the others, believe it or not Taurus are supposedly less fierce than Aries. But I probably would not base it off of today's horoscopes until I get accurate proof of them.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 01:29 AM
link   
If you measure the edge where the ceiling meets the back wall and create a square from that you can see that the line on the left edge of the square goes right through the middle of the face of Cancer (maybe having something to do with the tropic of cancer or not). Virgo is completely inside the square. The three to theright of Jesus are all inside the square going by heads. If you draw diagonal lines from the corners at the back wall and ceiling through the top corners of the middle window, Scorpio’s hand catches one of the rays which also passes through Libra's head and I guess Ophiuchus(man in pale green) looks like he is avoiding the ray, or at least not passing through it. Also perhaps Libra's outfit has to do with time, blue is usually winter related and red is usually summer related. There is so much symbolism in this painting it is unbelievable.

In order by heads starting on the left this is how I see it:
1. Taurus
2. Aries
3. Gemini
4. Scorpio
5. Cancer
6. Virgo
7. Libra-Jesus
8. Leo
9. Ophiuchus
10. Sagittarius
11. Capricorn
12. Aquarius
13. Pisces

I have already explained my reasoning of why I put Taurus first in my last post. This would switch Aries to no. 2. Gemini is no. 3 because of the twin hands.
Scorpio is next because it is Judas Iscariot because of the kiss of death he gives to Jesus. Also he is considered evil. The "evil" snake in the garden of Eden has strong connections with Scorpio. The snake supposedly caused the "death" of Adam and Eve. Judas ultimately caused Jesus' death in the bible. Also in the picture Leo and Scorpio look the same except Scorpio has a knife that looks like a scorpion tale at his back. Therefore I made Scorpio no. 4.
Cancer is no. 5 because of the pincher hand.
Virgo is no. 6 obviously.
Jesus is Libra. He weighs the hearts of men, just like Osiris in ancient Egypt. Osiris was typically black because he weighed the souls of the dead. We can't say the same for Jesus, but in revelations we see a black horse with scales, representing Libra or perhaps the second coming of Christ?
"I heard a voice in the midst of the four living creatures saying, ‘A quart of wheat for a denarius, and three quarts of barley for a denarius; and do not harm the oil and the wine."- Rev. 6:5-6
It sounds like the NWO to me.
Also about what you said about Leo's hand. Remember I said he was Scorpius. And after I switched the two I ran across this while researching:
"Libra, The Scales or the Balance [Middle English, from Latin libra, balance, the constellation Libra], appears on the Meridian on June 20. These stars were originally called Chelae (Latin for "claw") and were part of the much larger, adjacent constellation of Scorpius. The names of Libra’s brightest stars recall the constellation’s past position forming the claws of the scorpion. These stars seem to have become a separate constellation with the Romans and have been called Libra, the Scales ever since."
www.mazzaroth.com...
You see how Scorpio's hand lines up with Libra's head in the picture? His hand also is not flat or in a fist; it looks like a claw.

Okay, back to the list. Leo is no. 8 because I switched him with the Scorpio who looks the same as him. That doesn't sound like a good reason so far, but after I did it I saw it made more sense. This way Leo who is usually related with the sun is inside the square that I mentioned at the beginning of this post. Scorpio is not inside the square.
Ophiuchus is no. 9 because he just looks like how the Ophiuchus constellation is usually depicted. Not to mention he is the only one wearing all green which reminds me of serpents for some reason.
Sagittarius is no. 10 because he looks like he is reaching for an arrow. And something interesting I realized is if you drew the x on the picture like at the beginning of this post you will see that when you draw a line going from Taurus' eye through the intersection of the x and keep going you reach Sagittarius' eye. They are looking at each other I think. They are very compatible when you go by horoscopes, but there has to be something more than that. Aldebaran is the brightest star in Taurus and it is the eye of Taurus also. Maybe I made a mistake or maybe I just don't see the connection.
Capricorn is no.11 because he looks similar to the shape of the capricorn goat-fish.
Aquarius is no. 12 because his hand is shaped like a cup and Pisces no.13 hands=fish which are swimming in the water coming from Aquarius' beard.

I will try to find out more about this later.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by cancerian42

Although I do see the points that you are trying to make, I am just looking at the obvious version because that is the way the story is told in most texts. Even in the bible Jesus is the sun in the age of Pisces and the bible contains the exact same calendar as many other works.

The thing that I see strange about it is many of the more modern works such as the bible mainly focus on the story of the twins to the last age, Pisces and although almost all of these stories end with the water pitcher, the older ones start at the Virgin. What is bad either way is the fact that they always have Pisces as the last age before the destruction.

Now that does not mean it is a fact that they are in order because I am sure if he was as intelligent as he is credited to have been he would be aware of the things I know and that is some of these stories including the bible end with the earth suddenly out of place. I like to think of this as just a pole shift even though most will die, because some of the other thoughts lead me to think we do not have a chance.

“At his approach the sun and moon darken, the earth tremble and the stars fall from the firmament”

This is just one of many records that make me think this and as far as I can tell there is no other version anywhere in the world without the dating of the zodiac being the same.

I hate to say it again but the Christian leaders did not kill your relatives because they thought this was the work of the devil, they know when we are going to die and just for the record, that little story was not about Jesus and not taken from the bible.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   
what if the "bad" people have no sense for symbolism and would not be able to decipher a suggestive meaning in a millino years and by us sitting her stumbling over this stuff we're opening ourselves up to all kinds of crap.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 01:34 AM
link   
It is funny how once you study the things that you teach this kind of stuff just jumps out at you. You see this kind of thing everywhere but yet you never see it on TV. I wish people would just wake up and see it as it is said, new order of the ages. Good work Brandon, you never stop amazing me.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 02:40 AM
link   
I have to say, i applaud everyone this is one very interesting thread.
its late and I'm beat, but i could not go to bed until i read all of it and looked at the photos online and saw what you were talking about.
Mind blowing, I always though there was more to the painting than just a prity picture but didn't have the knowledge to pick through it and figure it out.
I defantly will be keeping close tabs on this thread.
Great work everyone.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mozzy
what if the "bad" people have no sense for symbolism and would not be able to decipher a suggestive meaning in a millino years and by us sitting her stumbling over this stuff we're opening ourselves up to all kinds of crap.
Now that is all going to depend on who you consider the bad people. Some people do not feel right unless they are under someone’s control. They have been told for so long what to think they can only see what they have been programmed acceptable. That is not for me so I see it as bad, I like to be able to find out what they have done, others who are lazy minded think it is to hard to think for themselves and even others have simply been crippled by their system and do not realize it is a program and they only see it as good for them, they have no choice because they have not been programmed any options. In other words they do not even know there is another way to think. We are just like computers; we only know what we have been programmed to think. That is why they control the media, they always have and most likely always will.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join