It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

painting of the last supper, the real secret behind this painting of Jesus

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by cosmicpixie

The pentagram is concerned with the ratio of "5", the number "5"
In Daniel's vision "god" showed him there would be four kingdoms before the 5th a final kingdom which would "last forever"....."god's" kingdom

So in your opinion does this mean to imply a one world government and a one world religion for a period of 26,000 years? An age only lasts 3,600. So could it be that the 5th kingdom is the absence of time itself? Please clarify.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

sorry. i meant to say stab, not crab.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   
i have just found things by Examining the painting very closely that are unbelievable

i think i just found sort of proof that da Vinci knew there was a baby between mary and jesus, and there is another incredible secret i found also, which explains why judas betrayed jesus

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   
This is awesome! I found this thread looking for information on one of his paintings. It is my opinion that he is saying Jesus is the sun, I don’t see why he would be saying anything different; he is the son in the bible. Besides that, why has there not been a documentary done on this, is this the first time anybody has noticed it?

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Brandon Levon

yes, the pentagram is hidden knowledge...."the truth" if you like...so the pentagram in itself is not BAD Brandon, quite the contrary, rather the fact that they have hidden the knowldge the pentagram REFERS to is BAD. The TRUTH of the pentagram is our FREEDOM though the truth of the pentagram can be used for our BONDAGE. If you understand it like I do it's a classic metpahor for good against evil, or the war with Enki and Enlil.

Of course it relates back to our creators, you can't get away from the fact of who created us , we are STAR CHILDREN, Hybrids of the star gods.
They protect the knowledge and so their own ...but this truth can set people free as much as it can enlave them....hence the dual connotations of the pentagram brandon. Think of the pentagram as "illumination"....this knowledge can be used for good OR evil intent.

Yes, I am excited by this symbol as it joins so many dots and is THE symbol associated with the biggest astrological event for 26,000 yrs !!! and this event from all my research ties in with the ushering in of the god's new kingdom so of course it's a big deal to me

I just thought it interesting Da vinci had it...he obviously knew the truths but was on the darker side....I have it too and uderstand the truths, but am not on the darker side....you see ? I am Enki to his Enlil.....THE RESISTANCE

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   
[edit on 2-11-2008 by captinofcats]

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

No, you are mixing up "zodiac ages" with the "mayan ages " and "bible kingdoms"

The precession of the equinoxes is the FULL CIRCUIT through all 12 zodiac constellations...this full circuit takes 26,000 yrs. The end of this 26,000 cycle is 21-12-2012, the end of the mayan calendar, what they saw as the end of an "age", or rather "cycle of ages" would be better !

The different "zodiacal ages" , ie age of Pisces, Age of Aquarius each last around 2, 200- 2,600 yrs or so....slight variations for each age. 2012 is the "real" beginning of the Aquarian Age

IN THE BIBLE Daniels vision shows him the 5th and final governmental KINGDOM would be GODS kingdom ON EARTH, not some etheric kingdom (Jehovah is the name for enlil) and would last forever....the other 4 kingdoms have happened according to the vision which spanned 2,500 years of the future. Whoever showed Daniel this vision was either extraordinarilly clairvoyant or an ingenius strategist....I think a mixture of both. When you have enough plants on earth you can MAKE things happen.

details of the 4 kingdoms before the final one of god's

the above is written by a chrsitian so the bare facts are enmeshed with some religious views too which I personally bypass . Fact is the 5th kingdom is the one we are now heading into. When you understand this god is jehovah and jehovah is Enlil and enlil was an Annunaki god, not god of the universe, you realize that god is actually an alien and it was these gods who created us, are warring over us, and working through man now to create the one world government we can see unfolding before us. It was god's plan. The "evil" NWO one world government is god's desire

In the bible when jesus was asked about his return he said to look out for a man ENTERING A HOUSE CARRYING A WATER PITCHER = a reference to the move from the age of Pisces to the Age of Aquarius

Codes here there and everwhere in secret societies and even, it seems, in this da vinci painting, not to mention stuff Brandon has dug up ALL point to this time....2012.

is it any coincidence the one world government is almost here, the Maitreya is waiting in the wings to appear by the end of dec 2012 and will act as a bridge between man and the uFO phenomena ? That the controllers are building a "freedom tower" on the grounds where the twin towers once stood and is to be completed in 2012, that in India a MASSIVE bronze sculpture of Bhudda is being built for 2012, that all around the world religion after religion is awaiting the return of their "saviour"...that the pentagram is the royal seal of the creator gods and 2012's ful circuit is represented by the pentagram, etc etc....

All the messiahs were PLANTS and there is no "false second coming" just one REAL return and this is the Maitreya, the final plant, unifier of all religions, mind controller extraordinnaire...............yes god will return but this is not supreme being of the universe but the annunaki creator gods who MADE US.

Just as in the days of Noah WE ARE BEING WARNED
This knowledge is our passport to a chance of escape and survival.

[edit on 2/11/08 by cosmicpixie]

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by tankthinker
First Person (with hump thing on back): I said that he was Aries because well i was stuck on this one until i started looking at pics of rams and saw that they all have this hump on their backs before their necks.

Now that you pointed this out I think he resembles Taurus more than aries. Google a picture of a bull and you will see much more resemblance in this man and Taurus. Yes, rams have a slight bump on their backs, but bulls have much larger bulges just like this man's robe bulges out. Also his foot under the table looks like a that of a bull's hoof to me and he seems to be slightly larger than those around him. I am not certain this is correct or not since it is the only one that would be out of order if it is, but by what I can see he looks more like taurus to me, now that you have pointed that out.

Eighth Person (only a head and pointing up with finger): Now this one got me too, but eventually i came up with him being Sagittarius through process of elimination. Then i did some closer study into him and found that faintly above his finger (which is pointing up) is the outline of a bow with an arrow strung, its hard to see but i circled it in my picture. Also as for him not being in order it looks as if he was supposed to be sitting between the guy in the red and the guy in the blue, but he got up to go speak to jesus in the background.

I think you are stretching your imagination a little too much here. You have to remember this painting is very old and has lots of damage. You can't say that that faint unrecognisable mark above the pointing finger is a bow and arrow, it looks more like just some scratch or something not intentionally painted. You have yet to convince me that he is not in the right place also. I still say he is scorpio.

Tenth Person (red robe): This i believe to be Scorpio because on his left arm he has a scorpion or what looks like a scorpion.

Once again I think you are stetching your imagination to fit your expectations of what this man should be. I still say he is Sagittarius.

Ninth Person (continued): now this person i believe is Ophiuchus because it is stated that the center of the galaxy is seen through the constellation Ophiuchus which is right in between Sagittarius and Scorpio, which he is in the painting. He also looks like the most sinister guy at the table. Oh just noticed right now but it seems like he has the most of Jesus' attention, and seems to be like an advisor to Jesus, if you look into the background of Ophiuchus you will see why that is important.

So why would Jesus possibly be Ophiuchus as you said earlier with no explanation. I think this man is definitely Ophiuchus with Sagittarius and Scorpio on either side of him, (except your version of which side is the opposite of mine). Also, he doesn't look as though he has any of Jesus' attention. It looks to me as if Jesus/Libra is looking at his palm.

Eleventh Person (blue robe): i have no reason for this one besides through the process of elimination and to fit the order, Capricorn.

Like I said in an earlier post, he is facing east just like the contellation of Capricorn is. And I guess the position of his arms reminds me of the shape of capricorn also.

Twelfth Person (old guy with beard): I figured he was Pisces, because it is usually represented by two fish, if you look at his hands they seem like the shapes of fish swimming at an angle, as Pisces is depicted.

His hands kind of do look like fish, (the lower one I can't make out exactly) but then again it looks like he has a waterfall coming from his beard onto the next guys hands which also could be fish. This one still seems more like Aquarius to me.

Thirteenth Person (Bald, white robe): So i thought this guy to be Aquarius because the way his cup is placed in front of his plate looks like the plate is full of water, hence water bearer.

This guy I still think is Pisces. Hmmm, wonder why this guy is wearing a King's robe? Perhaps because this was the age of Jesus, the king. The robe represents royalty not that this man painted is secretly Jesus or anything.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by cancerian42

it seems you may be right about everything, the picture i used is different from the real thing, which i am looking at now and i see a few differences, so thanks for that reformation of the everything.

also i had a question what age are we going into at 2012?

[edit on 2-11-2008 by tankthinker]

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by tankthinker

The Age of Aquarius
Aquarius, by the way, is an Air Sign and it relates to the skies and the weather amongst other things. Enlil was god of the skies in Sumeria whereas enki was god of the seas and the abyss..........
Aquarius is by tradition is the 11th sign in Astrology (12 houses) BUT if you include Ophiuchis (THIRTEENTH SIGN) in the zodiac wheel Aquarius actually becomes THE THIRTEENTH SIGN

We know how significant this number is in secret societies and codes etc....

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by cosmicpixie

Not really, I just wanted further clarification of what you where trying to say.

The mayans had a symbol of the earth with four arrows going through it, symbolizing the four previous times the magnetic field on the sun has shifted.. With 85 loops around the earth and eleven pendants,

The magnetic field of the sun shifts every 1,366,040 days divided by 365.25=3,740 years. 4x11x85=3,740

I am not sure that you are trying to say though when you say forever.

[edit on 2-11-2008 by 12.21.12]

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

I'm just quoting whoever told Daniel "forever"...."the ancient of days", whoever that was. Forever doesn't necessarily mean forever in reality though....this person obviously had a vision of installing his kingdom and did not envisage any threat to it as it would be so strong...maybe he was just being optimistic/belligerent

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Oh ok. Well as far as alpha and omega, I would tend to agree athat we will be once again at Alpha, where they may paint us a picure of a new messiah.

Forever though? Doubtful. Just a new age and new religion I imagine.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   
On topic.

Brandon, Do you suppose that perhaps what this image is depicting is that there were perhaps corelate to 13 bloodlines rather then 12 deciples and number thirteen was pehaps another bloodline that was exiled making it thirteen also coresponding with the Mayan calendar which had 13 months and it wasn't until Julius Caesar's time in power when he changed the calendar to twelve months instead of thirteen, thus also making the stabbing hand a hint towards thirteen bloodlines, one which was written out. Just like the calendar and the zodiac were?

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I actually found the whole room itself of the last supper having a lot of subtle occult symbolism:
The checker board style of the roof?
The 3 windows of choice behind them?
The 8 doors of perception?
and the whole horizon point affect of the room going towards the singularity?

[edit on 2-11-2008 by Epsillion70]

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   
"John the Baptist also helps us determine that December 25 is not the birth of Jesus. Elizabeth, John's mother, was a cousin of Mary. John began his ministry in the 15th year of Tiberius Caesar. The minimum age for the ministry was 30. As Augustus died on August 19, A.D. 14, that was the accession year for Tiberius. If John was born on April 19-20, 2 B.C., his 30th birthday would have been April 19-20, A.D. 29, or the 15th year of Tiberius. This seems to confirm the 2 B.C. date, and, since John was 5 months older, this also confirms an autumn birth date for Jesus. "
www.allaboutjesuschrist.org...

Jesus was probably a Libra just as he is depicted in Da Vinci's painting.

or at least created to symbolize Libra. He is the one who judges who enters God's Kingdom after all.

I wonder if the middle groups are under the sun square thing for a reason.

[edit on 2-11-2008 by cancerian42]

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by cancerian42

I have actually read that Jesus= Yeshua was actually born;
Feb 16 2AD which would make him an Aquarian

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   
C'mon, Judas is Scorpio. He even has the knife coming out of his back.

Everybody knows that.

[edit on 2-11-2008 by Eleleth]

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Judas, in green and blue, 2nd on Jesus' right hand side (our left) we have called Leo because of his weird nose and mane like facial hair, yet if you look at the one we have called scorpio nearest Jesus' left hand it seems to me they might possibly be reversed. The man on Jesus' right is undoubtedly Judas Iscariot. Just look at him; you can tell that is who he is meant to be.

"Judas is wearing green and blue and is in shadow, looking rather withdrawn and taken aback by the sudden revelation of his plan. He is clutching a small bag, perhaps signifying the silver given to him as payment to betray Jesus, or perhaps a reference to his role within the 12 disciples as treasurer. He is the only person to have his elbow on the table; traditionally a sign of bad manners."
en.wikipedia.org...(Leonardo)

Remember how Judas betrayed Jesus? With a kiss. The kiss of death literally. You know what else is called the kiss of death? A scorpion's sting. Perhaps this man isn't Leo, but Scorpio.

The man on Jesus' left looks just like Judas from what we can see of him(except the nose and expression). I did think this man was scorpio because of his finger that looked kind of like a scorpio tail, but now it appears the roles are reversed and this one is leo. Leo has many connections with the sun and in this painting he just so happens to be pointing up towards the sun square thing on the ceiling, though most people think that he is either questioning Jesus or he is pointing up as a reminder of God.

I really wish that it wasn't like this, because it makes it so much more disorganized, but that is how it goes and that is what I can see.

[edit on 2-11-2008 by cancerian42]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join