It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

painting of the last supper, the real secret behind this painting of Jesus

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I am posting this because I am thinking about adding it into the third edition of the book “old world secrets the omega project codes”. I am doing this so that the people who have already got the 1st or 2nd edition will have this information as well. I am also looking for reasons that may make me want to change my mind.

If you have read the book you are familiar with the magic square, if not a simple explanation of this example would be the planets were assigned numbers, Saturn was 3 the earth was 10, Venus 7 and so on. The sun was assigned 6, so this square would have 6 sides. A possibility of 36 different numbers would be inserted, so that every direction that you added them up, it would equal the same number. That number was considered the planets intelligence, the suns is 111. When you add all the numbers together you get the planets spirit, the spirit of the sun is 666.

Now just in case any of you are interested in where I have been, I am not dead yet, I have been researching Leonardo da Vinci and the real hidden meaning behind the painting “The last Supper”. Keep in mind this thread is not going to be something that the media can use to make you give more money to them/the church because it helps to prove the existence of Jesus, but in fact will do just the opposite and should be so obvious that you have to question why they have hid this information from you.

In “The Last Supper” painted by Leonardo da Vinci you will see a man looking at Jesus while pointing to the ceiling in which Jesus is the center of, the ceiling of this painting is the magic square for the sun. On both sides of Jesus are six apostles or houses of the zodiac. The first one which is to the left of him is the virgin with the letter V represented by them in between.

Next to her is a guy with a nose like a lion, the next age. Then in front of the next guy is a mysterious hand painted in a stabbing pose, this age is the crab which rhymes with stab and the point of the knife is pointing to the next age or guy who is holding up both hands with ten fingers, this is the age of the twins, two hands, twin, ten, the age the bible started.

All of these apostils/ages are painted in groups of three, just as they appear in between the cross of the zodiac. It is interesting to note that the age at the end of the table is the age that is getting ready to end, Pisces.

Leonardo painted the first painting of the Virgin and is thought by many to have been the grand mason of his time. One of his most well known hidden Masonic works was his painting The Virgin and child with St. Anne and the infant Saint John the Baptist.

Many of you who may be familiar with my work already know that the last supper in the bible represents the end of the age of Pisces/the fish.

Luke 22:10 “and he replied, “As soon as you enter Jerusalem, you will see a man walking along carrying a pitcher of water. Follow him into the house he enters.”

Revelation then represents the new age of Aquarius, the house of the water pitcher and the god will have a new name just as he has had for every age of the zodiac.

Revelation 3:12 "I will write upon him My New Name"

If you are familiar with the bible you will know there is more than one reference in revelation to what many people refer to as the new name for Jesus. It is not the new name for Jesus every age has a new name for the god who represents it.

Here is a link to the painting “The Last Supper” if you are not familiar with it. images.google.com... esnum=1&ct=title

If you are not familiar with this book here is a link to a discussion about it and why this is so important for you to know. www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 2-11-2008 by Brandon Levon]

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Brandon Levon

So is the painting just a representation of the precession of the equinox and the changing of the ages or is there more. Also what does Jesus represent if the Magic square on the ceiling represents the sun? Good post BTW.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by harvib

I would have to say at first thought that it is saying Jesus is the sun and that this is representing the precession of the equinox, unless someone can convince me that I have lost my mind and I am imagining these things. It will be hard to convince me though because I have found this type of information hidden all around the world, there is way too much for it to be a coincidence.

I also was looking for something else that I was hoping to find hidden when I found this and was side tracked from my original quest and posted this without further research, I will post if I find anything else.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Interesting, i also pose the question, if the 6 x 6 roof is the Sun, then what does Jesus represent, could he represent God Himself?

One more question, what do you make of these images, are these just random coincidences? Or did Da Vinci know about this when he was painting the Last Supper?

Theyre superimposed by the way.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I would think that the guy next to the virgin would be the darker one with the beard or shall we call it a mane as in this order he would be considered Leo. The mysterious pincher/hand would then actually belong the next guy who represents cancer, which makes sense, since he is right there by it. And while we are looking at hands did you notice Jesus' hands? It appears as if he is grabbing or taking on the left and receiving on the right. Also, it appears as if every other person not including Jesus is linked together by touching with the hand on Jesus' left side and gesturing towards another with both hands on Jesus' right side.

Another thing that might be possible is that Jesus represents Libra, the scales in this painting and you include the 13th sign, ophiuchus.
Pisces-the Fish
Aries-the Ram
Taurus-the Bull
Gemini-the Twins
Cancer-the Crab
Leo-the Lion
Virgo-the Maiden
Libra-the Scales
Scorpius-the Scorpion
Ophiuchus-the Serpent Bearer also described as a healer and used to be called serpentarus.
Sagittarius-the Archer
Capricornus-the Sea Goat
Aquarius-the Water Carrier

I don't know what it could mean, but that is what caught my eye.

[edit on 1-11-2008 by cancerian42]

[edit on 1-11-2008 by cancerian42]

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   
By assigning a sign to each person based on clues Da Vinci might have painted, it would also seem to me as if the guy nearest to Jesus on the right with his finger pointing upwards seems like a scorpion with it's tail up. The next guy would would be Ophiuchus and he looks similar to pictures of the constellation of Ophiuchus with outsretched hands. Next to him continuing this pattern should fall Sagittarius. And it does seem as though this guy is reaching for something from the dark area in his garment, perhaps an arrow?

"The figure of Sagittarius, the Archer, is often confused with Centaurus, the Southern Centaur, which lies close by on the other side of Scorpio. Sagittarius is invariably shown facing westwards, with his arrow pointing towards the Scorpion, and generally depicted with a cloak flying behind him and the Southern Crown at his knee."
www.skyscript.co.uk...

The guy I call Sagittarius looks very similar to Jesus who is painted on the opposite side of the man personifying Scorpio. And the man in the painting I call Sagittarius is also facing West and appears like he could be looking at the upward pointing hand, the tail of Scorpio.

Then comes capricornus facing the east. Can't find any specific details other than that.

Next is Aquarius the water bearer, who has a cupped hand and I can't figure out what the other hand is doing.

And last on the right side should fall pisces. The pisces constellation is of fish swimming in the waters that pour from Aquarius. And could it possibly be that his hands are two fish swimming in the odd waterfall shape descending from Aquarius' beard?

If this pattern is correct than we have to ask ourselves why did Da Vinci paint Pisces (the current age) at the end? Or is it the beginning?

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 09:32 PM
link   
To make this easier for readers to understand, here is the picture, The Last Supper by Leonardo Da Vinci:

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by cancerian42

Very interesting observations, thank you for the input. I also noticed Pisces to be the end and cant help but to think of it as that because it is the last age of almost all ancient stories. I was trying to find maybe a hidden symbol for water or something before I posted about it but I could not find anything like that. It is enteresting that his hand is kind of cupped though that could be the symbol, it is a very interesting find.

Also thanks for the link, I posted two different ones that did not work before I left the one I did, yours is better.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by serbsta

Thanks for the post and at this point I would keep an open mind but I myself am not that much of a believer in the chalice theory.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Well obviously Da Vinci was an educated man and he knew that the "real" Last Supper took place after sunset. He would have also known, that they reclined on couches when they ate and didn't sit around a table like he has it depicted.

So things are not as they seem.

I think he was trying to point out, that the sun is the light of this physical world, but there is a more important spiritual light called Jesus, who was the light called "Day" who was with God before the world began.

The moment is showing confusion, which is still ongoing to this day. Believe it or not, our Lord is very nocturnal. His day starts at sunset, while most of the world starts theirs in the mornings.

Da Vinci was smart.

[edit on 2-11-2008 by Myrtales Instinct]

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 01:03 AM
link   
I've seen Leonardo's The Last Supper at an exhibit that was touring his work. It was a very large painting, looked darker and older, and more detailed than the google images show.

Not sure what to think about your theory. His work was extensive, sketches of body parts, models of aircraft, and other ideas that seemed ahead of his time.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Yes, crab sounds like stab but only in English. Da Vinci was Italian and only spoke Italian so far as is known.

Italian for crab is pugnalata or taglio.

In latin it would be pungo, punctum or pupugi.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Brandon,
off the topic a bit but relevant to Da Vinci...i pulled up his Astrology chart and guess what very rare pattern he has on....the Pentagram Star ...remember I talked about this at length on the Omega thread ? It links to Venus but also the 26,000 full circuit of the precession of the equinoxes which comes to an end 21-12-2012....

this is the star he drew in his famous painting with the man standing with his arms outstretched.....we talked of how it was "man as the gods" etc....in his drawing he has two men joined together , symbolizing (1) The Age of Gemini and (2) Man as a hybrid creation.............Venus= man as the gods, creation of the gods

I have this pattern on my chart too....is it some sort of soul imprint that allows the possessor to understand the truth of what's going on...? Da Vinci sure knew and Aleister Crowley had it as did Carl Jung, notable secret-society type.........not saying everyone who has it has the awareness, it might need "activating".....is it some "marker" of sorts....as I said HIGHLY rare in a chart, SO rare as no Astrologer to date has written more than a paragraph or two about it in ANY book or online article compared to the thousands of references to all other astrology chart patterns.......

We know the creators understood the relationship between man and the cosmic movements....this symbol is very special in this puzzle as I have outlined before, it's HIGHLY curious Da Vinci of all people has it.

If there is ONE date in time this symbol relates to it is the date all the coding is pointing to............21-12-2012

Leonardo's drawing is a CODED message about this date Brandon

Da Vinci's Pentagram Drawing and a little Pentagram Info

The pentagram is concerned with the ratio of "5", the number "5"
In Daniel's vision "god" showed him there would be four kingdoms before the 5th a final kingdom which would "last forever"....."god's" kingdom

There's another culture...indian i think....sees man as having numerous "ages" and we are entering "the 5th"

In Astrology the 5th house is LEO.....ruled by THE SUN
In The Last Supper, Jesus as "the sun" or "son of god" sits in between the others.....representing the central position of the sun in this galactic 2012 alignment ?
The Sun is the creator and destroyer of life and in Astrology is connected to the principle of being created, giving birth to something, and also to Kings, royal bloodlines, rulership, parents.

Also in Astrology, all signs have a certain planet which if in that sign is said to be "exalted".......Jupiter is connected with the exaltation in Leo and Jupiter is "king of the gods"...........hence the royal kingdom of the creator gods coming into being

I'm just basically saying Da Vinci seems to have understood the significance of the pentagram and all it's correlations back up the significance of 2012 being significant

Also remember "I am the Alpha and the Omega".....the precession of the equinoxes over 26,000 yrs "comes to an end"..........the "omega"....inferring what was started "alpha" will "end" and the "plan" comes together.....a new cycle after the end of the one which "Alpha" started...........

ps) do visit the link....apparantly the Egyptians connected the pentagram to the "underground womb", "under the earth", a PLACE OF PROTECTION.....

it's also the symbol of the horned goat...a symbol given to Enlil, the slave god and the one whose plan is outlined in the bible (enlil is Jehovah)....there is a park in the US in a symbol-ridden city, can't remember which, shaped like a goat. The goat has been connected to pan, the devil, the darknes, ignorance, etc....the masons and others use the "horn" signal with their hands alot....all of which perfectly fits into the idea the good and bad guys of the bible are actually reversed symbols with Enlil Jehovah being the slave master and Enki-Satan being the one who allowed man to see and understand good and evil so "be as" the gods which ENRAGED Enlil....

it is the symbol of the creator gods , and we know Enlil was granted kingship over the hybrids even though Enki created them. Thus, 2012 and the pentagram significance etc would all tie in with 2012 being the destruction of mankind with the chosen few taken to survive with god (Enlil) and he has his slaves again............read my posts on the omega thread (latest ones) to read more about this

[edit on 2/11/08 by cosmicpixie]

[edit on 2/11/08 by cosmicpixie]

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by justyc

Very interesting thought, even though I don’t think it would have been too hard for him to learn a few English words especially if he was a grand mason. But on the other hand I do see no other explanation but the zodiac for the way this is set up. If you see any connections to this in the symbolism, I would be very interested to hear.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 08:21 AM
link   
I'm sorry, was Divinci an apostle? No. He was a painter. And when did he paint the work being mentioned? It's comical that you give any weight to anything Divinci did, it has nothing to do with actual events. you really need a road map to the truth, and if you give any weight to something Divinci may have said or done, you are really of course.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by cosmicpixie

It is interesting that you bring the pentagram up, and I know how you like to praise it as good but because it was the symbol of the evil gods wife I was able to trace it through the bible up to the leaders of our day. Now I am not saying that it is bad just that the knowledge behind it has been kept from us by them. It is the symbol of the god that they worship and is behind all of the gods they put into place for the cAmen people to praise.

It is part of what the evil god wanted taken away from us in the Garden of Eden and was what I was originally looking for in this painting. It did not take more than a couple of seconds to get side tracked though on what to you and me should now be obvious because we are shedding the block that they have put on our minds. For example, I can not put a link to show you that this is here but I see only one reason why this was not put onto our TV's, the same reason it never will.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by justyc

Justyc -
Crab is granchio.
The words you used are for tear (taglio) and the other could be used for boxer, punch, stab, depending on how used in a sentence.

How that works into the whole Last Supper thing I'm not sure but I'll leave that up to Brandon Levon.

Very interesting stuff that - your post here.
I'll go read the first and second parts of your others now, thanks!
Great Post!

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by violet

Yes, I would like to see the original, I am sure there is a lot more there than we are seeing here.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 09:10 AM
link   
ok so from looking at this version of the pic : dacyonline.files.wordpress.com...

i have found that the guy in orange standing looking at jesus on HIS left side has a scorpion on his left arm of his robe

also his foot has the sign of the fish, ill keep looking and add some more of what i find,

oh i dont think anyone mentioned the Templar at the side of the room in the wall but it must have little importance compared to this stuff.

edit: just to add that i thought it was interesting that the apostle talking to mary is holding a knife in his hand.

[edit on 2-11-2008 by tankthinker]

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 10:57 AM
link   
ok so this is what i cam up with so far:

www.freewebs.com...

ya so when you get to the page just right click it and select view image to get a bigger picture

so these are the reasons for my conclusions:

starting with First guy at left of table (from my point of view):

First Person (with hump thing on back): I said that he was Aries because well i was stuck on this one until i started looking at pics of rams and saw that they all have this hump on their backs before their necks.

Second Person (blond hair, red robe): So i was also stuck on him until i concluded that his hands weren't representing crabs pincers but a bulls horns, so Taurus.

Third Person (Bald): This one is obvious, both hands in air in same position, its gotta be Gemini the twins.

Fourth Person (Blue robe, talking to mary): He has a knife in his hands, and knives do what - stab, poke, puncture like crab pincers. Also the way his hands/arms are reminds me of a crab, so Cancer.

Fifth Person (green and blue robe): Obvious, has the nose of lion, therefore is Leo.

Sixth Person (woman, mary): Again obvious, woman represents Virgo.

Seventh Person (Jesus): He could be Libra or Ophiuchus, but i am going to say he is Libra because he looks as if he is a scale (there is another reason he is not Ophiuchus but ill show that a little latter)

Eighth Person (only a head and pointing up with finger): Now this one got me too, but eventually i came up with him being Sagittarius through process of elimination. Then i did some closer study into him and found that faintly above his finger (which is pointing up) is the outline of a bow with an arrow strung, its hard to see but i circled it in my picture. Also as for him not being in order it looks as if he was supposed to be sitting between the guy in the red and the guy in the blue, but he got up to go speak to jesus in the background.

Ninth Person (green robe, arms outstretched): This is who i believe to be Ophiuchus, but ill get to this after the next one...

Tenth Person (red robe): This i believe to be Scorpio because on his left arm he has a scorpion or what looks like a scorpion.

Ninth Person (continued): now this person i believe is Ophiuchus because it is stated that the center of the galaxy is seen through the constellation Ophiuchus which is right in between Sagittarius and Scorpio, which he is in the painting. He also looks like the most sinister guy at the table. Oh just noticed right now but it seems like he has the most of Jesus' attention, and seems to be like an advisor to Jesus, if you look into the background of Ophiuchus you will see why that is important.

Eleventh Person (blue robe): i have no reason for this one besides through the process of elimination and to fit the order, Capricorn.

Twelfth Person (old guy with beard): I figured he was Pisces, because it is usually represented by two fish, if you look at his hands they seem like the shapes of fish swimming at an angle, as Pisces is depicted.

Thirteenth Person (Bald, white robe): So i thought this guy to be Aquarius because the way his cup is placed in front of his plate looks like the plate is full of water, hence water bearer.

So this is my idea of how this all works anyone else see anything i missed.

Edit: to bold letters

[edit on 2-11-2008 by tankthinker]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join