It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palin pranked, thought she was talking with Sarkozy

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Why do people continue to have the need to make up schtick about Governer Palin when there is a treasure trove of really funny stuff that Joe Biden actually says on a nearly daily basis? When I say funny I really mean "stupid" stuff. His comment about how President Rosevelt went on TV at the time of 1929 stock market crash and explained it all to the people was freakin' priceless. This and many other dumb things are said by Senator Biden nearly daily and I love it. He truely is an American treasure!

[edit on 3-11-2008 by NoAgenda]

[edit on 3-11-2008 by NoAgenda]

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 11:56 PM
link   
when i saw this on tv i couldnt stop laughing, but i thought it ironic coming from canadians considering how uptight they got when Australian comedians The Chasers war on everything made up a fake canadian motorcade to bypass the security at the apec thingy or what ever the hell the meeting was

classic stuff...

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I finally heard part of the recording, on the news I think. I keep thinking, I wish she had said "Oh, I've been pranked? I think you've been pranked, this is actually Tina Fey." Then maybe she could have told them they were on Saturday Night Live or something. It's quick thinking like THAT we need in the White House! That's the truly shameful part - she didn't try to get them back (yet).

new topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join