It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufo Filmed Above my House on the 1st November

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Roughly about an hour ago I filmed this, just above my house, sorry about camera quality I was using my phone and it was literally pitch black outside.
Oh and btw i had to splice the footage together that's why the "ufo" jumps around a bit, because i was standing in different places trying to record it at different times. Due to lack of memory on my phone. Sorry about the lack of sound as well, that was due to lack of memory as well.
Anyway i went to grab my other camera from inside and when i came out the UFO had disappeared, my uncle who was standing outside watching it whilst i went to fetch my camera said it literally just faded away.

Also the picture shows the UFO as having two orange square dots for the lights at the back which wasn't actually how it looked whilst i filmed it as they appeared as circular dots, but oh well anyway yeah sorry about quality but i did what anyone else would've done and filmed it non the less.

If that doesn't work then go here:
uk.youtube.com...

Anyway yep, that's about it. Enjoy.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Could you hear any sounds??? was it moving? in the video it looked like it was relatively still. Also it looks pretty big! Any body else notice this except for you and your uncle? Thanks for sharing the vid, good job!

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   
ED-remove double post, sorry.

[edit on 1-11-2008 by W3RLIED2]

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by W3RLIED2
Could you hear any sounds??? was it moving? in the video it looked like it was relatively still. Also it looks pretty big! Any body else notice this except for you and your uncle? Thanks for sharing the vid, good job!

No sounds at all, it moved but relatively slowly, most of the movement though is just me tripping up on my own feet whilst looking up
the only other person who noticed it was our dog but erm, i could ask about if anyone else saw it at all

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   
The first thing I noticed was that double light slightly to the right of the orb. That's pretty trippy, it moves up and down slowly, almost like a buoy light. Can see a wire (powerline maybe?) infront of the swaying light. I think its fairly strange that the light to the side is seperated. Wish there was better quality. Could you see that light any better being there?

Nice video anyway, too bad you couldnt get your other camera.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   
lol looks like a street light

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackMumba
lol looks like a street light

Yeh it does look pretty street lightish, hmm wish i had my other camera now, none the less its all i got. Not trying to convince anyone just sharing what i got.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackMumba

that was also my first thought. With the quality of the video though, who can tell for sure?

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   
It does look a little street light like! without any other points of reference else in the picture to work out size etc its impossible to say what it could be. It also doesnt look like its moving in that film.

Never mind though, maybe next time

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   
The 2 lights on the right look like reflections to me and remind me of of a spectrum.
My bet is that the bigger blob is a planet. Jupiter maybe or Venus. Or an out of focus bright star. No sky or ground reference, tiny blobs of light. Pretty useless really.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Where is your general location so we can check reports in your area to see if anything else comes up.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Could you make out any shape to this Void?Looks like one of those black triangles to me.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 07:55 AM
link   
It's hard to say what it is other than a light. Looks like most of the movement was achieved via the camera shaking and twisting. Perhaps someone can do some enhancements on a few still frames?

IRM

[edit on 3/11/08 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 08:30 AM
link   
I somehow wish I could be wrong... but this is not a material object. In my opinion it is a lamp with 2 reflections on some surface (windows?).

See those 2 pictures linked hereunder. I have made the total black (RGB 0,0,0) transparent. There is not a single trace of a structure between the light & its 2 reflections. If an object had to be emitting those lights, even the non sensitive camera of a phone would capture a color that is not 0,0,0 i.e. pitch black as you say. What you captured imho is no UFO.

I hope you're not simply trying to fool us, that's a sad job...

Links:
A close view
A far view

[Edit:]
fixed links

[edit on 3-11-2008 by SpookyVince]

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by BlackMumba

street lights???

street lights moving in this way???
no I dont think so,take a look at the vid again...its impossible that this lights comes from the street

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Voids

Good job
thanks for sharing your vid

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Just wondering where you are located.
Also what time was this shot

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by valefc

Moving in which way? The only movement I see is this person turning the camera as too make it look or give the appearance of movement.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Voids

Call the nearest airport or military base and see if they had an unknown object that was tracked in the area at the same time of the video. It will help bolster your claim.
While the video shows what may be a triangle pattern of lights, there are too many explanations (given by posters) to say it is unknown. Thank you for sharing, and hopefully one of the posters will analyze this one. Starred and flagged

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   
The 'wire' in the top right corner seems to turn with the 'object'.
Doesnt prove much, except that the movement is generated by the camera, not the object.

Personally I doubt its a UFO. Then again, I dont know what it is.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join