It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing video linking the Bible, UFO's and science together at last!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   

UFOs & the Bible in history & in prophecy-Feature This groundbreaking documentary brings together UFO research and biblical scholarship. These two fields of knowledge placed together bring new insight into the UFO phenomenon and alien abductions and demythologizes ancient accounts of angels and gods. What does Biblical prophecy say about the role of UFOs in the future? FEATURING: Dr. Chuck Misler, Dr. Barry Downing, Dr. David Jacobs, Sigung John Peel

Link to video

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Here is a link providing the same research as the video

Link to this information

By the way, this information provided above is from Norval Cunningham and Gale Smart and not my own work!

[edit on 2-11-2008 by Bazil]

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 07:15 AM
link   
And further information here!

ATS Link.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 07:24 AM
link   
well it's about time a video like this popped up, i can tell this aint like the other videos linking religion and UFOs, this is different somehow,

o well, will tell you more when i can watch it in full ^_^.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 07:33 AM
link   
What a bloody load of songs!! You don't really buy that, do you?

I really believe that UFOs are extraterrestrial (at least a part of them), that they came often and since a long time... etc. But really? Stop smoking weed! (or start maybe...)

[Edit:]
I even took some time to read your posts... I regret now. Total waste. Besides, I suppose your next thread will link to this one too? You seem very keen to make some advertisements for your own threads

[edit on 2-11-2008 by SpookyVince]

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 09:13 AM
link   
I think UFOs are transports from hell. When sin reaches a certain level another demon is sent to earth and he does whatever job he's allowed to further break society down. If people would stop sinning, we'd stop seeing UFOs. But the Great Delusion in the Bible will still come and this is probably Maitreya's "Day Of Declaration" when he says he'll come in a UFO on that day to help mankind solve its problems.

ETs are a lie from Satan so people will believe they will come and save us one day, when people should be thinking God will save us one day. That's why more and more people are starting to falsely believe in UFOs because Satan knows humans will only believe in what they see. He's doing a wonderful job steering the sheep away from God.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by OneNationUnder
I think UFOs are transports from hell. When sin reaches a certain level another demon is sent to earth and he does whatever job he's allowed to further break society down. If people would stop sinning, we'd stop seeing UFOs. But the Great Delusion in the Bible will still come and this is probably Maitreya's "Day Of Declaration" when he says he'll come in a UFO on that day to help mankind solve its problems.

ETs are a lie from Satan so people will believe they will come and save us one day, when people should be thinking God will save us one day. That's why more and more people are starting to falsely believe in UFOs because Satan knows humans will only believe in what they see. He's doing a wonderful job steering the sheep away from God.
I would give you 10 stars, if I could

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Well I wish I could give negative stars. Is it weird to believe there is life on other planets/dimensions but not believe in Satan? If so, I'm weird. Satan is a cop out for weak will. Just my opinion...

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by OneNationUnder

I think UFOs are transports from heaven. When belief in God reaches a certain level another angel is sent to earth and he does whatever job he's allowed to further build society up. If people would stop praying, we'd stop seeing UFOs. But the Great Certainty in the Bible will still come and this is probably Jesus's "Day Of Declaration" when he says he'll come in a UFO on that day to help mankind solve its problems.

ETs are a truth from God so people will believe they will come and save us one day which they will. That's why more and more people are starting to correctly believe in UFOs because God knows humans will only believe in what they see. He's doing a wonderful job steering the sheep towards God.

Where's my evidence for all this? I have none.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 07:24 AM
link   
removed double post

[edit on 3/11/2008 by MarrsAttax]

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Ancient Technology - UFO Depictions in Ancient Artwork & Artifacts - Jason Martell

Here is some more evidence relating to the topics above, Jason Martell and his ground breaking work.

Here he presents evidence of a 2,000 year old computer and evidence the Egyptians had battery powered lamps.

What we’re going to discuss is what I would call the Ancient Astronaut Theory, but specifically for tonight’s workshop I’m going to focus on pieces of technology, that have been found throughout history going back to the Sumerians and even before them, but put into a larger context of a view that shows man has probably been on Earth a lot longer than we think. At this point it stands on the shoulders of the Sumerian culture for the first civilization, but all throughout history we have megalithic monuments, theories about an Atlantean civilization, perhaps some ancient civilization, that existed probably 10-15 thousand years ago - but finding the evidence for this culture on one continent or one specific site, has eluded scholars. But, as we’ll see tonight there could be a global evidence show on all continents for a very superior technological culture or civilization that did exist at one time.

Link,

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I found this amazing too!
Ancient crashed UFO claimed to be from dinosaur age, 150 million years ago

Ancient crashed UFO claimed to be from dinosaur age, 150 million years ago

Steve Hammons
June 30, 2008
(This article was originally posted on the site of the "Joint Recon Study Group.")

News released today about a secret U.S. Government project to analyze an allegedly extraterrestrial craft has a unique twist.

This craft did not crash in 1947 in Roswell, New Mexico.

According to the anonymous sources, it crashed approximately 150 million years ago during the age of the dinosaurs.

This information has been posted on the SERPO.org Web site, home to other reports about extraterrestrial visitation reportedly provided by current and former officials of the U.S. Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA).

The conduit for the information is Victor Martinez, the moderator of an e-mail "stream" information service that focuses on topics related to anomalous phenomena. Martinez has reportedly worked for several U.S. Government agencies.

In late 2005, Martinez wrote that these DIA sources had reached out to him to reveal information about "Project SERPO," a later code name for a secret "exchange program" in the 1960s, '70s and '80s between a small team of American military personnel and extraterrestrial visitors who had established contact with the U.S. Government.

Other information reportedly provided by these sources noted that the U.S. Government maintains records collected by both U.S. officials and a race of extraterrestrials that notes visitation to Earth in ancient times.

The most recent information report from the anonymous sources via Martinez makes the claim that "A highly classified, sensitive operation with far-reaching national security implications that took place in 1968."

ET VISITATION IN DINOSAUR AGE

"A [redacted] archaeological team uncovered a large metallic object in a remote area of southern [redacted] which is a close NATO ally of ours," according to Martinez´ anonymous sources.

The sources also reportedly told Martinez, "The object was believed to be an alien spacecraft that had crashed approximately 200 million years ago according to the archaeological team. The site subsequently was examined by a USAF recovery team, which then put the age of the alien craft at approximately 150 million years ago."

As fantastic as this sounds, it is not inconsistent with other speculation that if extraterrestrial visitors have been coming to Earth in recent decades, it is possible they visited in previous centuries and in the far-distant past.

Martinez reports that his sources stated, "Our scientists used the absolute dating method employing decaying radioactive isotopes. Sedimentary rock formations and the fact that the object was embedded into the rock were used to estimate the age of the alien craft."

"The alien craft itself was 45 feet in diameter," the sources continued. "The craft was transported to the State of [redacted] and then to the giant [redacted] lab complex in [redacted] and opened."

"The alien craft contained two highly decomposed alien bodies and decayed animals, which were apparently abducted by these alien beings. The animals were small dinosaurs on board the alien craft."

ANALYZING THE CRAFT

Martinez states that his sources provided the following information: "The craft was stored at [redacted] and years of intense research were conducted. The last time I checked, the research team ruled out the craft being of Eben origin."

"Eben" is a name allegedly given to an ET culture who have visited Earth from the Zeta Reticuli star system, were the group who crashed in Roswell and the beings with whom the U.S. shared the exchange program.

The anonymous sources allegedly added, "However, no one could tell where it came from. The alien bodies were far too decomposed to be thoroughly examined. They were about 5 feet tall and had very large, bulbous heads."

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Bazil

This information has been posted on the SERPO.org Web site

dohhh ! serpo site is disinfo, sorry............. serpo site=

the video in your Op is not anything new but it is a good watch. i have to admit that the Alien are demons theory does fit the puzzle.

here is the link to the video on google

video.google.com...

[edit on 3-11-2008 by easynow]

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Yeah, I have heard serpo is disinformation!

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 09:05 AM
link   
OK, Serpo is unreliable, here are some pictures linking the Bible and UFO's from the last 6,000 years!

Link

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 09:10 AM
link   
And here is a link to Earth files that claims UFO's and aliens where responsible for wiping out nearly half of the worlds population around 1350,
The Black Death of course!

Link

new topics

join