It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi from England

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Ive been on ATS for a while now and decided to create an account because i want to be part of some of the subjects and hopefully to create a few of my own.

I like most subjects to be honest im especially interested in 2012, Mayans, spirituality and Obviously ufo's but i really get annoyed with hoaxes and hoaxers in general really i really cant see the pount of doing a hoax so excuse me if i go into a rant here and their.

I also absolutely love the band OASIS i think theyre really great and amazing and i know its nothing to do with ATS but everyone needs to know they rock.

sorry if i dont get on with you because i hold my beliefs and morals deeply and if i dont like something that someones said or i think youve done something wrong ill almost always tell you where to go.

but hopefully ill make loads of friends and discover more about the world and myself here.

thanks ATS

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Hello from Oregon, hope you enjoy your experiences here at ATS, looking forward to seeing you around.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS and glad you decided to join up with us, Im sure you will find it enjoyable being able to add and create threads

Oh music taste is pretty good! remember you can head on over to BelowTopSecret (See tabs at the top of the page) where you can chat about music ect as well, Its the light hearted place on ATS to let your hair down,

Anyhows please feel free to ask as many questions as you like to help you feel at home here,

Asala

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   
welcome to ATS, look for the oregonians on here, were the best.

whats up seagrass, hope you are well.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   
LOL another Oregonian wishing you a WELCOME to ATS.

Don't read too much into anything you see.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   
hello fellow UKer.
I have not long registered myself.Im still working through how it is on here from the being registered side.Not as straight forward as when were only reading the threads.Hope to see you around maybe in agreement or crossing swords so to speak.
Take care

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by gallifreyan medic

Thank you very much

infact thank you to everyone else who has posted

i hope to see you all around aswell like gallifreyan medic said even if its in an agreement or a differ of opinions

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   
'sup Evil? It's raining.... I'm good though. Made it through Halloween without a scratch.
Another Oregonian! Woot! (check in at my Oregonian ATSers thread)

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Not from oregon but right next door in seattle! Looks like the pacific northwest, is first to welcome this crazy brit into the forum.

Remember that anti; we got yer back, dog.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by liquidsmoke206
Not from oregon but right next door in seattle! Looks like the pacific northwest, is first to welcome this crazy brit into the forum.

Remember that anti; we got yer back, dog.

Well take you in Liquid, thats how we Northwesterners roll, yo!!
Nice to meet you too. Seattle's cool.

new topics

top topics

join