It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hawaii officials declare Obama birth certificate genuine

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Hawaii officials declare Obama birth certificate genuine

www.honoluluadvertiser.com

Associated Press

State officials say there's no doubt Barack Obama was born in Hawai'i.
Advertisement

Health Department Director Dr. Chiyome Fukino said today she and the registrar of vital statistics, Alvin Onaka, have personally verified that the health department holds Obama's original birth certificate.

Fukino says that no state official, including Republican Gov. Linda Lingle, ever instructed that Obama's certificate be handled differently.

She says state law bars release of a certified birth certificate to anyone who does not have a tangible interest.

Some Obama critics claim he was not born in the U.S.

Earlier today, a southwest Ohio magistrate rejected a challenge to Obama's citizenship. Judges in Seattle and Philadelphia recently dismissed similar suits.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Yet more evidence that Obama was born in Hawai'i. And as conclusive as this might be. Some will cling to the allegation that Obama was born in Kenya, and others still will pursue relief from the SCOTUS. After all, the Hawai'ian officials declaration that Obama was born in Hawai'i is just one more thing to add to the conspiratorial pie. Believe it or not.

www.honoluluadvertiser.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Now, in the interests of fairness, we need to take McCain to court, demanding he show evidence proving he was born human, and not hatched, smooth-faced and white-haired, from a reptilian egg.

Until he produces this proof in court, I'm afraid we can't really say we know who the real John McCain is.
After all, if he's innocent, why should he be wanting to hide the evidence from us?

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...'

Someone beat you to it

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   
just looking at the link and I qoute

"She says state law bars release of a certified birth certificate to anyone who does not have a tangible interest."

So the american people dont have "tangible interest" thats there agurement?

he dose know he is runing for office right? I know dumb question right, that the candidate for president of the united states would ever have to show he is eligible for presidency to the american people he wants to lead.

hmmm fishy

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I don't think its up to you to decide what Hawaiian law deems the definition of "Tangible Interest" means...

I am sure Hawaii is conducting itself according to their laws and their definitions.

edit: Mistyped...

[edit on 1-11-2008 by nj2day]

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by nj2day

Actually, this thread was made a minute earlier than the other, so technically, he wins

Even though this is what the anti-Obama supporters were asking for, I doubt this will be viable proof for them.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by nj2day
I don't think its up to you to decide what Hawaiian law deems the definition of "Tangible Evidence"...

I am sure Hawaii is conducting itself according to their laws and their definitions.

true its not up to me or to you to decide...

I am just saying that if he has nothing to hide then why hide it?

If he knows that puting the real proof out there, for everyone to see, would shut every body up. why dosen't he? If you say he dosen't know that little peice of common sense, you would be calling him one of the dumbest people in the world...

every body with a brain knows you dont hide something unless there is something to hide!!!!!!

and no I dont trust the governments word on it........ they need to put it out there for every one who ever had questions to see in full...

so what are they afraid of? some obama look alike is gonna steal his identity? that a senator and candidate for president who happens to be all over the tv is gonna have his identity taken? and if thats not there fear what is? please people wake up.

there is something on there were not aloud to see ( not sure what it is)

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Thank YOU Health Department Director Dr. Chiyome Fukino!!!!

All that EVER needed to be done to resolve this matter was for an official representative of the government to lay it on the line and say 'yea' or 'nay'!

The REAL problem was WHY did they drag it out for soooooooo long!

This wasn't rocket science.

We have a government official who has verified the matter of the authentic certification, we (or Hawaiin tax-payers rather) pay for this service from our government.

Of course some day an non-official will be granted the opportunity to see to it that no malfeasance occurred (probably by having it publicly certified); that's only natural. And should it turn out to be subterfuge of some kind, the appropriate legal consequences will no doubt be invoked.

The REAL weirdness was in that it took this long for anyone to simply set the record straight. At this point, someone is publicly willing to take responsibility for the assertion that "State officials say there's no doubt Barack Obama was born in Hawai'i. ". This much is clear as it is AP's lead sentence.

Isn't this nice? It ALL worked out. This political side show can finally be over.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   
"Moreover, even if Sen. Obama could have somehow been deemed "natural born," that citizenship was lost in or around 1967 when he and his mother took up residency in Indonesia, where Stanley Ann Dunham married Lolo Soetoro, an Indonesian citizen. Berg also states that he possesses copies of Sen. Obama's registration to Fransiskus Assisi School In Jakarta, Indonesia which clearly show that he was registered under the name "Barry Soetoro" and his citizenship listed as Indonesian."

www.americasright.com...

"Berg cites inconsistent accounts of Sen. Obama's birth, including reports that he was born at two separate hospitals--Kapiolani Hospital and Queens Hospital--in Honolulu, as well a profound lack of birthing records for Stanley Ann Dunham, though simple "registry of birth" records for Barack Obama are available in a Hawaiian public records office." (same link)

wow really? 2 different hospitals? hmmm fishy

not saying i trust this site yet but lets just say thanks to that and other things you can find out as easy as doing a search......... make you ask questions?

your telling me he dosen't work for the bilderberg group? check this link out.

www.globalresearch.ca...

and so on you must be telling me that they couldn't alter a small thing like a birth certificate?

questions and yet more questions......... fishy!

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   
The party of hate loses yet another battle.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Existing thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion.
Thank you

-thread closed-

for future reference:
Search ATS

new topics

top topics

join