It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A pleiadian spoke..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   
For some reason my thread "Ask a pleyadian" was deleted.

Apparently it contained "offensive material" and "information already found on ATS" - both that I find strange reasons , considering it was not offensive unless some people are very easily offended by something I am no aware of . And the information do not already exist here on ATS as it was my own words and I have not written it here before or anywhere else for that matter.

The discussion may go on though I fear this thread will be deleted once again considering those in charge of this place for some strange reason deleted my original post.

Perhaps we can request to get the original thread restored as many were interested in it, and have sent me private messages which I'd rather answer in public for all to benefit.

If not, I assume this is not the right place to tell about myself and my message, and then I apologize for having made the mistake of thinking this was a place we could speak freely.

With love and blessings,
IX-777

[edit on 1-11-2008 by IX-777]

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   
With the above said, feel free to continue discussing my original message and asking questions related to it.

The last post I read and got to answer was the one about Mary Magdalena and Jesus, if anything was posted after that I never got to see it so whomever posted more feel free to ask again.

May blessings be with you,
-IX-777

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   
sorry probably cause of me i was drunk last night.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Threads are never hastily deleted.

In the future when you thread of yours has been deleted please do not start a duplicate thread.

instead either contact the moderator who deleted your thread or hit the complain button and ask why the thread was deleted...a link to the original thread when conplaining is always helpful.

Thread closed for now.

Spiderj

top topics

join