It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do all New Zealanders' think Americans are Stupid? FOTC - She's so hot BOOM!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Hahahahah I Love these guys - I know this has been overdone but it was making me giggle uncontrollably at one point this am. Love EM!

ColoradoJens

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Good post CJ! Yes, all Kiwi's think the US is full of dimwits - most people around the world think so. Why the perception? If you went to a Halloween party last night and are feeling down, here is a song that may cheer you up.

ColoradoJens

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Being a New Zealander I can tell you honestly that yes, just about every kiwi thinks Americans are quote: "dumb asses".

Sorry to tell you. I think George Bush and his world policing have a lot to do with it.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

Considering the vast majority of Americans could not find New Zealand on a globe, I have to agree with you both. (Yes, I'm American, but I can find you on a globe!)

Cute videos.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 08:12 AM
link   
I don't know but I do know that Aussies make fun of them,one told me"What do you call a Kiwi with a sheep under each arm?' a pimp

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Oldtimer2

haha. Well we take just as much piss out of the ausies. Mainly their awful, awful accent.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Good Wolf

What? You assume I am a dumb ass? Ha! If I were you I would too! BTW, all regional bitter humor is appreciated. I laughed about the sheep/pimp but I've heard it before. Please, other than the obscene accent, what is it about those silly south of the island folks? Here is a vid regarding what many Kiwi's would regard as a real band here in the US:

ColoradoJens

top topics

join