It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Akhenaten the first Christian?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by moocowman

the version i read was almost identical to what you said but was some irish guy that wrote a book ......

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by noobfun

Hmmm sounds like something of a racial purity control to me then; but I'll refrain from further questions, as they would only tend to go further afield from the thread's intended subject matter.
Thx for your response and patience.

Peace

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Resinveins

any time ^_^

HEY MOOOOOOOOOOOO

www.irishoriginsofcivilization.com... is this the stuff?

we were looking at it on a post on akheanaton to be found here www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Perhaps this should have gone in the 'Lost and Ancient Civilisation' board.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Good Wolf

well .... i would caution anything written about him that came directly after his reign. They hated this man and what he stood for ... yet we have the reliefs and statues that trully reflect his message. Think about it ... what came about after his initial "work" cannot undue what has been done. Hence , the discussion we have today .. what are your thoughts upon his and his families appearance? ... i hope your not of the "they had a disease camp" .. .. you may not take that pill i understand..but????

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by DrPaulisENKI

That's true, they did call him "The Enemy."

I have to say, they do look diseased. Especially Nefertiti. I mean they don't exactly look more evolved or superior at all.

[edit on 11/1/2008 by Good Wolf]

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Good Wolf

Originally posted by Simplynoone
So he (and his fallen angels) got with man and told man and man wrote a bunch of books (all those ancient Egyptian texts) with some truths mixed with alot of lies ..just so someone like Wolf here could come along and say what he is saying ..

"Satan did it." -sigh-

Awful convenient.

There were hunter-gatherers all over the world long before the Garden times.

NO I said satan TOLD THEM and THEY DID IT (MANKIND) ....

Wolf dont you think if God tells people things in dreams and visions and of the spirit ...that satan would not do the same ??

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   

that's the thing though ... what's more likely? ...him and his wife and his kids all had the same genetic disease that gave them this unique appearence(does this even exist) ... or the other pill...

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Simplynoone

Yea if Satan exists I'm sure he'll mess with peoples heads. However what I feel is much more likely is that Akhenaten was the first Christian 3600 years ago.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by DrPaulisENKI

As unlikely as it may be, they look sickly.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrPaulisENKI

if your reading Gardner than you are on the right track ...imho. Mix in a little sacred geometry(Drunvalo) with him and history really starts to come into focus. By the way ... I have purchased and used the White Powder Gold Gardner references and do recommend it if you can get past the cost. happy seeking!! ...

Cheeers , would you kindly u2u me your experiences etc of WPG, if you have the time I would appreciate it.

Here's some what ifs -

What if Ahkhenaten and Moses were one and the same person, would this not explain exodus far more clearly than the bible version? Akhenaten was afterall never found (as yet) allthough his tomb was prepared as per tradition.

If Akenaten and his family, priest and followers had to flee egypt following the destruction of Armana then they would obviously go incognito, taking with them at least some wealthand scientific knowledge etc.

They would obviously have taken what got them into the crap to begin with ie monotheism, so one could be forgiven for concluding that Jesus would have been the king/high priest of the Egypt in exile?

If the Armana cult were related to the Hyksos Kings could it not have decended from Sumer? If this was the case, then one would have to conclude that there was a connection with the Annunaki be they real people mythical gods or aliens from elsewhere.

If there is any reality in these links could we not conclude that the vatican is aware of the true lineage of JC and has been hiding it all along?
Could there also be a connection between JC and freemasonry in it's original form ie the the carriers of the knwledge of Moses/Akhenaten.

If there's any truth in all this could I not be forgiven for having a very uneasy when US/Uk troops invade Iraq at any cost and wonder what are they really there for?

Sometimes there are too many dots for my small swede but I thought I'd throw it out there anyway.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   

i believe in unlikely occurences ... sure .. but the other possibility smacks of more truth ... in my eyes at least. i like the story better at least..

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrPaulisENKI

well .... i would caution anything written about him that came directly after his reign. They hated this man and what he stood for ... yet we have the reliefs and statues that trully reflect his message. Think about it ... what came about after his initial "work" cannot undue what has been done. Hence , the discussion we have today .. what are your thoughts upon his and his families appearance? ... i hope your not of the "they had a disease camp" .. .. you may not take that pill i understand..but????

Their appearence is somewhat amazing isn't it ?

Unless a body is found then i don't think it will ever be resolved, unless of course the decendants could be traced now that would be interesting.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 04:31 PM
link   

What you said is all pretty reasonable to me but I'd say that it seems more likely that Moses (or Mesis according to Zeitgeist) was a priest of the cult. Considering that the Pharaohs were believed to be divine, it would make more sense if Moses wasn't Akhenaten himself but an underling.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 04:31 PM
link   

will get back to you later on that ... but at first glance we will probably answer all those questions with great similarity. ... as you can see from my moniker.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   
How can yall say history is a lie in the bible and then turn around and believe any other history on any other person like it is truth ................
And here you have someone who you claim the body was never found just like Jesus and your gonna believe his story over Jesus story >? How double standard is that ?

If we have been lied to about the bible (as you say we are) then you would be being lied to about other history that was written as well ...

Just like the history books in School ..so much was left out ..so much was changed ...even the Columbus story wasnt completely true (the version we got) ...etc etc etc .....................

What makes you think anything else you read that was ALSO WRITTEN BY MEN ...is true ?

The bible was written by men ..those old ancient texts were also written by men ....Men of high caliber (like Pharohs etc) and they did not have MANS BEST INTEREST at heart back then did they ? So they would not have told any truths either ........

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I am so glad this is now being discussed.

The larger question you need to ask yourself is this:

Was Akhenaten the first (or final) king to comprehend the Heliocentric solar system?

...so many dopes on ATS want to post here and talk about what they actually do not know.

Is it really so difficult to believe that Akhenaten was NOT initiating simple sun-worship? Can you see that perhaps the priests of his day were as evil as the priests of our day, and also the priests of Jesus' day?

It is not a question of if Akhenaten was a Christian, but more of a question of if he was actually Moses, and if so, then Jesus of course would be the greater Moses, i.e. the Pharaoh to end all Pharaohs. This I believe, is true.

Almost everyone who wants to comment on Akhenaten will spout the cover story (preserved by those priests who hated him and still hate the memory of him) that he just wanted "sun worship" ...But if that were so, then why did he sculpt such subtle allusions to the greater connection between males and females? Why did he give more power to his female counterpart than any other Pharaoh? Can all this be described only under the banner "sun worship"?? No, it is a moronic oversimplification.

Even if Akhenaten was given a vision of the sun, at the center of the solar system (or if he had known this from his druidic ancestors) perhaps he knew that to reveal that truth mathematically might be too much for people of his time?

The only question to ask when first considering this great man, is that: Was he the first proponent of a heliocentric model? When you look at the Aten, that is what you should be thinking, and that should stimulate you toward thinking about who may have also lied to the whole world about "flat earth" and who might have had a reason to imprison anyne who might have re-introduced what Akehenaten identified, i.e. that the Sun is the source of all life in its domain?

Son is the source of all life, Sun is the source of all life. Yes, I do believe Akhenaten would have knelt before Jesus, and so yes, I believe his alignment would be in accordance with the true, Kingly Jesus.

I have posted more about that on another thread, if anyone wants to read more:

What if Jesus returned with a new identity?

Also you can read more about Akhenaten Akhenaten was Moses

QUESTION TO PONDER: If Akhenaten was more sexually free and wanted to empower his followers and particularly the females in his tribe, then might that also merge with certain revelations about who Jesus' really was?

Notice the non-sexual fog through which they want you to view the story. Notice how neither Akhenaten and his wife Nefertiti were ashamed of their bodies and their sexuality. Mightn't that also be a threat to the priests of today, and mightn't this same core emotional conflict toward normal human sexuality be what drives the priesthood today?

Maybe the problem was that Akhenaten didn't have much use for priests? Maybe this was because he himself was a King-Priest "in the manner of Melchizedek" so-to-speak. That legend goes back to "Shem" of Noah-fame. But perhaps they erased the real Melchizedek from history, and perhaps they know this, and perhaps Freud was right about the collective guilt of Earth's priests both Jewish and otherwise.

Also, another associated question is this: Can a sexually screwed up priest still covet money and power? Akhenaten knew the answer to be yes, and he was determined to take action, which he did, grandly.

wiki/Melchizedek
wiki/Amarna

[edit on 1-11-2008 by smallpeeps]

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Aww, is Simply a little but upset??

Come on, your taking this personally. YOU KNOW that I'm not a christian any more. There is no real evidence that Jesus ever existed, no contempory writings, first hand accounts, artifacts. That that's a different story with Akhenaten. How many sculptures were there made of Jesus? Aye? None.

The bible is a book that's been under almost constant editing as we see from all the alternate versions from antiquity. All the references and documents for Akhenaten were lost and then eventually found again so were unedited. We know that Akhenaten was a monotheist and a very christian monotheist at that. This could be a very significant piece of Christian and Jewish history.

I don't know why your making a big deal over this, you don't have to be on this thread.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   

most of the bibles history has been old and new testament has been shown faulty

by history and archaeology

this hasnt

not only hasnt it been yet disproved it fills in many of the inconsitencies found in the bible

such as moses leading the jews in escape from the egyptions by moving to another bit of egypt

were simply exploring alternate to what might have actually happened i personally dont buy the egyptions from space bit but the history itself is sound

[edit on 1/11/08 by noobfun]

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   
So we have had a conspiracy theory put up now.

Akhenaten is running his own religion with no respect of the traditional ways. He gets overthrown by the traditionalists who he manages to escape from, adopts the name Moses, he fleas Egypt along with "his people" (exodus). The conspirators then try to erase his name from history.

That's 1 theory.

I particularly don't think that he is Moses, rather Moses' superior, probably the one who gives Moses the tablets (or whatever). Of course it may have been that he did die and only the priests escaped.

We've talked about how strange Akhenaten's figure looked and I find it difficult for him toget into a legend without mention of his physique.

It would be much more helpful if Zoroastrian was able to be linked to Akhenaten some how.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join