It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DR Congo - what is really happening

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 07:46 AM
link   
I cannot wait for the rocks to be overturned in the AFRICANAZ hidding the snakes from their SERPENT DESTROYER. They have disrespected the soil out of ignorance. Feeling since the AFRICANAZ IS so desolate its ok to add to the misery. A continent so full of precious METALS - MINERALS - FOSSIL FUELS- WEAPONS GRADE URANIUM IS STILL poorer then the rest of the earth. These little snakes do not stand a chance against the SERPENT VIPER THAT IS OBSERVING THEIR EVERY MOVE PREPARING TO UNLEASH A VERY DEADLY VENOM on the little snakes. I have observed the AFRICANAZ since I have been watching T.V. very young and it never HEALED OR GOT BETTER I STILL SEE THE SAME POOR CHILDREN SUFFERING JUST A YOUNGER GENERATION UNDER TYRANT LEADERS ONLY INTERESTD IN WEALTH. The LIGHT WILL shine so bright in the AFRICANAZ these tyrants will be forced to kneel as they are all KILLED and casted in the realm of evil they so much helped to build.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Personally, I think you picked the wrong mushrooms ...

Seriously, I think understand your metaphor, but I do not believe that Evildoers will get their just desserts.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by sovietman

Patrice Lumumba threatened to go to the USSR because He didn't get the aid He asked for from Washington DC. The CIA then organised a coup led by General Joseph Mobutu(soon to be known as Mobutu Sese Seko). Patrice Lumumba was executed by the CIA along with some other Congo officials.

[edit on 18-1-2010 by MDSJR1967]

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Where to begging Congo, one of the biggest unexploited world reserve of resources + unstable government= to profits to the power than being. No fees and taxes for resources and they can sell surpluses of their unused weapons and used to fellow poor Africans to fight their neighbour and do the same to their neighbour. its quit a profit business model if your are into exploiting resources. What a way forward take a pick the Russians,americans, Chinese or the british they all smell blood.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join