It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing anti gravity zero point energy demo video, is it real?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Amazing anti gravity -zero point energy demo video, is it real?
Found this video on Youtube seems to be real and if to be believed shows anti gravity in process.Or is it just a magnetic field or is it fake ?
I don't have a US dime so can not replicate at the momment as I live in the UK.
uk.youtube.com...

[edit on 1-11-2008 by tarifa37]

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I've seen this vid before! I also think one needs a specific cellphone, or at least a specific cellphone with specific wavelengths or megahertzs, what have you that makes the cellphone transmit messages. Someone mentioned an Nokia phone.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by star in a jar
I've seen this vid before! I also think one needs a specific cellphone, or at least a specific cellphone with specific wavelengths or megahertzs, what have you that makes the cellphone transmit messages. Someone mentioned an Nokia phone.

Yes ,I noticed that he was using an older phone with a pull out aerial which I don't have.Has anyone else managed to replicate this and if so what are the implications?

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   
it's an old notorious fake, been around forever. Next!!

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Unfortunately my gut instinct is telling me that this is a hoax.

In order for this to be real there are a set of prerequisites based on natural laws that have to be met.

The force of gravity has to be overcome in some manner. Since we are talking about anti gravity the set up that is used has to somehow cancel gravity in that region.

Since he appears to be using electromagnetic forces there has to be a conversion between the electromagnetic spectrum and gravity. To my knowledge no such conversion exists.

Theoretically even if such conversion did exist the electromagnetic field would only interact with the metallic coin. This poses a problem due to factors: The coin he is using is an alloy and does not have a strong magnetic affinity, secondly the paper that the coin is attached to is an insulator, thirdly the voltage and amperage passed through the medium of air is minuscule.

Also the anti gravity by definition cancels or acts against the force of gravity. I do not see how it is possible to overcome 9.806 meters per second plus the extra force needed to lift the coin and paper by the exact distance that the can moved from the rest of the apparatus.

A cell phone when sending or receiving information releases microwave radiation in the 900MHz range and has a slight electromagnetic field caused by the electronics. Neither of these based on known laws should have any affect on gravity.

Therefore my only option is to conclude that the apparatus is not capable of what the author states. Which means that the video is a hoax. If anyone has greater knowledge than me please enlighten me so that I may develop a better understanding.

Lux Mea Veritas

[edit on 1-11-2008 by djpyro21]

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 11:00 AM
link   
well that was interesting, one of teslas first zero point energy tests. great find, i loved that one. oh how i love frequency.
and the vibrations of the spinning electron oooohhh thats even better. now how do you do that?

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by djpyro21

Thanks for taking the time to explain why you think it is a hoax. Perhaps the can has two very thin lines going up to a pulley then back down to the card with the dime on it .Then by pulling back and forth on the can he can manipulate the card like a puppeteer does with a puppet on strings. More thunderbirds than anti gravity
.Also what does it have to do with zero point energy ?

[edit on 1-11-2008 by tarifa37]

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 11:16 AM
link   
there're MUCH better video's on anti-gravity (Hutchinson's experiments come to mind), so don't let this one, possible hoax deter you from thinking that free energy doesn't exist!!

anyone who's truly studied Tesla's and Otis T. Carr's work, will know there's a true science out there that utilizes free energy, and they're keeping it from us!!!

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by tarifa37

I found this video by chance one day typing above top secret into google:

video.google.com...

and another you may find interesting:
uk.youtube.com...

[edit on 1-11-2008 by MCoG1980]

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Actually I think this may have been made in the UK and he could be using a 5 pence piece, I would like to replicate this but I don't have that older type of phone with a pull out Aerial.If this is real then the pull out aerial looks like it is important for the experiment to work. Can any of you guys replicate this?

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by tarifa37

replicate Otis T. Carr's wooden model of a flying saucer!!

Ben: ... I've been looking at this prototype you have here and I notice a wooden frame or scaffolding you have a larger model of that you have on a turbine and around it is a wooden ring and it seems to be filled with electromagnets.

OTC: That's right; this is a wood model of an operational model. What we have here is the cones, our Utron electric accumulator; that is the power system. This system activates the electromagnets and in turn activates.

www.rexresearch.com...

here's the metallic version:

can you imagine your own flying saucer prototype, let alone your own flying saucer?!!

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Zero point energy exists theoretically and has been tested through experimental means(Please excuse the lack of reference). Even though zero point energy has been validated the force generated is like comparing angstroms to kilometers.

The theoretical idea behind zpoint energy is that matter is created and then a fraction of a second later annihilated. An electron and positron are created out nowhere or nothing. And a fraction of a second later disappear as fast as they appeared. This energy can be harnesed because this tiny "creations" can "bump" into or interact with matter. When they do they exert a small force or push onto that object. Of course this is happening everywhere unless there is less physical space for "creation" to happen because it is already occupied by physical matter. When there are more "bumps" on one side of a given object then slowly the object will move because of billions of atoms pushing against it in one direction and then annihilating themselves.

In order to harness the zero point energy a colossal apparatus would be needed to generate the amount of force needed to overcome the 9.8066 m/s of earths gravity.

Zero point energy and anti gravity are two different things. Even though if the video was clearly only about zero point energy, the apparatus used in no possible way uses zero point energy.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by MCoG1980

Here's the founder of the 'Disclosure project' - for zero point energy, Dr Steven Greer being interviewed on coast to coat: just got part 1 and 9 too many too list.

uk.youtube.com...

uk.youtube.com...

[edit on 1-11-2008 by MCoG1980]

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Wish I had an older phone like that so I could try it

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by adrenochrome

I am way out of my depth with all that info, looks like a very large giro scope like we would play with as kids.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Thanks for the clarification on the zero point matter. So that only leaves anti gravity to deal with.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   

I love how people like you will spend two entire paragraphs debunking something that you saw with your own eyes.

It may indeed be a hoax but we as a race will never get any futher along in evolution than we are right now because there actually exists such intelligent people on this planet that can rationally explain to us why we are not seeing what we are seeing, and they will do it with a straight face to boot.

I found your post entertaining.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by adrenochrome

Thanks for the u2u will read it when I have some more time to take it all in ,as does sound very interesting although I have had a quick look at the interview and its a bit too technical for me.If it really works then some one must have already built it ,and if so wheres the video of it?

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   
another interesting link: Please look!

www.theorionproject.org...

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by MCoG1980

another interesting link: Please look!

Thanks, very interesting check out this breaking news from that website....

Breaking News from the Orion Project

In response to our recent call for engineering professionals to work with The Orion Project, over 70 such candidates have offered their services.

We now ask the public to fully support and fund The Orion Project so that the best engineering candidates can be brought together to develop the definitive solution to the world's energy and environmental crisis.

Here is one example of the kind of amazing brain-trust now offering to work with The Orion Project: An engineer and inventor of stellar credentials, but who wishes to remain confidential, has offered to work full time with us on new energy solutions. This scientist has successfully built new energy and antigravity systems for major corporations and the US government and is ready to now bring all of this knowledge to the project. His technology has been reproduced by the largest department of defense laboratory and is proven-not theoretical. He is confident that within a year, the world would have a completely new way to generate clean, limitless energy from the Quantum vacuum.

Unfortunately, we do not yet have the funds to even outfit the laboratory we would need to carry forward this amazing research. Will you help us?

Where I live in Albemarle County (population 125,000) Virginia, we raised over $6 million to build a new shelter for stray dogs and cats. The Orion Project budget is for approximately half that amount. Surely, with this kind of talent ready to work full time on revolutionary new energy solutions we can raise half the amount raised for the local animal shelter!

Please help us by telling everyone you know about the promise of new energy and The Orion Project. And please give generously today so we may bring this scientists and others together to work on the energy solutions the world needs today!

Thank you for your support!

Steven M. Greer MD

If this is for real than I can't wait. Allthough I am concerned about the money raising side of it. Original source..

top topics

<<   2 >>

join