It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reagan Chief of Staff endorses Obama!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 08:08 AM
link   
So now we have Bill & Hillary Clinton, Al Gore, John Kerry, Colin Powel, and now this guy! Come on folks, this is it! Time to suport the winner!

politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 08:13 AM
link   
**Rejoices Gladly*

This is really excellent news. We must listen to these awesome postive guys, they know what they're doing.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by -zeropoint-

Oh man, this is wonderful news! Truely great times for America. Obama will restore the Constitution and stop strong arming the Judicial branch. I am so proud of the fact that America will have a President once again that we can be pround of!

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Pretty funny how much respect the Libs are showing towards Reagan Republicans. Guess this shows the lack of respectfulness in the figureheads of their own party. Gotta agree when you have the likes of Murtha, Pelosi, and Reid to look up to.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   
The man said he took his cue from Colin Powell's change of heart and called it the "Good housekeeping" seal for Obama as president. Except the fact is he bought into the media snowjob telling people that Powell didn't make the decision based on Obama's skin color when we all know that's exactly why he did it.

At first I didn't believe Powell shifted gears because of racial affiliation either, but you have to admit that the argument Limbaugh made on that turn of events made some sense and cast severe doubt on his "good natured" intentions.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by sos37

Why then do you suppose the son of the beloved Ronald Reagan just endorsed Obama? How did Rush Limbaugh try and spin that one into the earth. Clearly it's about race; give me a break! The only ones buying that are the right wing and Limbaugh brethren.

top topics

join