It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Homeland Security put me under investigation after I was on the Above Politics Show…coincidence?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 05:47 AM
link   
So if Im hearing crazy noises whenever Id pick up my cell phone. Or would hear nobody or like operators in the backround and the number is something like '2-234-3566' or '7-564-2556' does that mean Im being investigated? They dont seem like area codes they seem like just random numbers.

PLEASE help.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 06:02 AM
link   
This is where the phrase "Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me" just doesn't apply and never really has in any situation.

One man could change the world with the right combination of words. Be it about the government, Aliens or Life itself.

You will be observed for a little while under caution. It is a big deal to the government as they did naff all about hurricane Katrina.

Edit: Also the thing you must remember is the government could take out one man, but if the entire population of one country is involved, that is when they can't do a thing, or it would get very interesting!

[edit on 01/17/1991 by Unubuh]

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthTellist
Johnny, my heart goes out to you.
You are giving us a perfect example of 'thought-crime' in America. It is time to leave.
Pack up your stuff and get out of that damned country. Head to Canada, get a new name. Bring your family on a camping trip and just stay here. Don't go back.
Head to a place called Resistorville if you can. (in British Columbia) They will help you disappear. The whole town is comprised Americans who have fled the police state and it's wars of conquest.
You might as well be living in the Soviet Union - with cameras and high
technology to boot.
America officially tortures children. The soviet Union only jailed them.

If I am going to be honest, as have been through the rest of this thread, I will have admit that thoughts of that nature have passed through my mind more than several times.
My first thought was to go to Austrailia, it has always reminded me of what America should be or what it was meant to be.
But, after speaking with my family about it...I became a softy when my mother started to cry and realized I truly meant it. She offered her retirement and anything she had/I needed to help stop them from sending me to prison (of course, I would never take her retirement money). I couldn't stand to see the tears in her eyes, so I promised her I wouldn't move out of the country....with an investigation pending, I don't know if I even could, though.
The way things stand now, if they proceed with the final charge on me, I will do a minimal amount of time if any, but I will have a felony on my record and not be able to vote or own a gun....maybe that is what they want anyway?

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by topsecretombomb
So if Im hearing crazy noises whenever Id pick up my cell phone. Or would hear nobody or like operators in the backround and the number is something like '2-234-3566' or '7-564-2556' does that mean Im being investigated? They dont seem like area codes they seem like just random numbers.

PLEASE help.

I have gotten calls from a friend in the UK and it shows up as odd numbers. It may have several extra digits, because the phones are set up differently in Europe than they are here.
It was the 4 digit number that got me alarmed. I have never seen a number with less than ten digits show up on my caller id. it may be ten "0"'s but there were still 10 of them. the calls I got, I never answered and a message was left but no one was speaking. It was a long silence.
It have no idea what it was.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

I know I have thrown a lot out there so some of this may have been missed...
I wrote this in my initial thread....
"He told my family I was under investigation for fraud, perjury, theft of government funds, giving false information (I guess that is different from perjury) and couple other things... All told, if convicted, I was going to be facing 60-70 YEARS."
THose were the charges facing me. WIth the help of my lawyer they have been dropped to Giving False Information to the Governmnet...which is still a felony and punishable with up to 5 years in prison, loss of gun rights, and voting rights. I worry this will be this last election I can vote in.
The issue, again, is not that I lived in Mississippi, it is that I intended on moving to Utah when I came here. I say it was a planned vacation, they say I cut town and ran just before the storm leaving everyone and everything I knew behind.
I have to prove what I intended. That I lived is MS is not at all in question, it is why I left. I have no idea how to prove this. the only way to prove this may be to go to trial and I DO NOT have the money to go that far and the US Government knows it. That is why my lawyer is threatening (tactfully, so he doesn't drive these guys into a peeing contest) that they will be held accountable for bringing up charges on an innocent man.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by _Johnny_Utah_

Stared and flagged.

welcome to the world of surveillance..what you talk about is global and there is no escaping it. We have become a surveillance society and the powers that be do no like dissidents. Here is a link that shows the magnitude of the global surveillance society that we have become.

Leading surveillance societies in the EU and the World 2007
www.privacyinternational.org...

The people who made contact with you and your family may not be who they say they are and this was an attempt to shut you up..Which obviously has not worked.

I live in Canada and have been on a watch list for more than 17 years..Welcome to the world of delusional covert spies who think they are doing good for society...they are grossly misinformed. But it is also frightening to think that these people who play the part of a spy/agent are so easily manipulated.

We have become a surveillance society and the masses are allowing our right to privacy to slip away. The masses are brainwashed into thinking that all this surveillance is for the greater good and it is here to protect us from 'terrorist" Only it would appear that we the common citizen are the target of all this surveillance.

Have a look at this video:

Suspect Nation

video.google.com...

Johnny Utah, just in case you end up becoming a long term target like me, you gotta ignore the delusional spies and start carrying your camera with you at all times....they hate to be photographed.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 09:37 AM
link   
So this was made up...maybe you were picked out...I had a "two week" thing happen to me like that where I wound up in jail for a month already.

Like, two weeks ago I was drunk again and talking with some of my fellow submariners and espousing a point in regards to work aboard ship and something I said (I don't remember saying whatever but one of my Brothers told me) was used to snap me up. I was released after a very short interview by the base security dudes. I had to ask who said what and the MP dudes told me (even pointed to them on a picture...people I had never seen before LOL) but then got whisked away to the jail place by my Commander and didn't here crap for 9 days or so - one of my pals worked at the jail and came in one day on one of his routine checks for whatever education deal he was in charge of for the MPs people who worked there and told me he had NO idea and he was one of the guys that with the MPs that got me in the first place... I pled the drunk card and got the boot (general under honorable) to get out and go get treatment for my chronic pain/related alcohol abuse... well, no really I didn't want to go get even more beat up by riding a destroyer class ship and not having an option to get help. But anyways...

That the feds would randomly pick out a civilian...so you fled to avoid the power outage and stuff - is the Gubermint now the Morality Police? You were alive so you have stayed in place in case you could be used by the authorities to clean up trash or whatever?

Johnny - I told my family my plans, (after I had been away from the military for about 3 years) that I was leaving to live with the Saomi tribes and herd reindeer until I died...my mother cried too and just got so pissed that I would leave her again and not be in communication like when I would go do my previous job... I will be leaving the states as soon as I finish my education here - well, if I can get care promises for my parents/brother/other family - and moving to a country where I might meet a woman who wants to raise a family with me (sorry, I will not breed with a girl in this nation - to much of a risk - and maybe I shouldn't altogether for the good of humanity).

Do what you reason to be the correct thing to do. You might want to be able to travel back and forth and maintain communication...perhaps find a way to move you family to less hostile area? I hear the Amish in Kansas need an infusion of new genetics - weird lifestyle but they are as "green" as any community I know.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 10:14 AM
link   
*puts tinfoil hat on*

I found it strange that they went in lenghts to give you such hell. I havent seen your show but maybe you have come too close to the truth and they are trying to derail you from your work?
Could it be possible that the govt has some sort of technological device or psychics that can see briefly into the near future? For example your name on a newspaper after you discovered a damaging story? If you saw minority report, you know what I am talking about

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheOracle
*puts tinfoil hat on*

I found it strange that they went in lenghts to give you such hell. I havent seen your show but maybe you have come too close to the truth and they are trying to derail you from your work?
Could it be possible that the govt has some sort of technological device or psychics that can see briefly into the near future? For example your name on a newspaper after you discovered a damaging story? If you saw minority report, you know what I am talking about

I understand what you are saying, but I don't believe in such devices nor do I believe in phycics. I do, however, think it has more to with a zealous branch of the government trying to prove their worth and show their value to ALL aspects of American policy/society.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 11:47 AM
link   
How do you not have proof you were on vacation?

Do you have a Job? Were you taking vacation time or did you quit your job right before you left?

Why did you go on vacation to Utah?

Did you drive or fly? If you drove it would seem you were more lickley moving there, but if you flew and had a return ticket then you have more proof to back up your story.

Do they show records of you shutting off utility bills or getting out of your lease right before you left or was all of it left on and your lease still up to date?

Do you have hotel reservations showing your 2 week planned stay?

Do you have any credit card purchases showing you were doing vacation activites?

Why did your girlfriend disappear? Wouldnt she have gone with you on a vacation or did you break up before you moved?

Did you have your mail put on hold before you left for those 2 weeks?

How much money approx are they accusing you of getting from Fema?

I lived in south Florida and was directly hit by Charlie. Many people abused Fema. I heard many stories of people making false claims to get money, then being investigated. Conspiracy theories aside, they wouldnt keep pursuing unless they had some kind of proof. They wouldnt be able to convict you, and wouldnt waste their time.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 12:12 PM
link   
So what if you did move a week before Katrina hit? Are you under scrutiny for having the foresight or good fortune to not be in the area of a major disaster when it hit? How could that possibly be a crime?

I can just see the prosecution now: "Was it your intention to survive a disaster? Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, Johnny Utah must be a terrorist because he didn't want to die in a hurricane!"

When I was having trouble with my phone and called the phone company out to my house to find the problem, they told me that it was because my phone was tapped. Alarmed by that revelation, I asked if I was being investigated by some alphabet group and the repairman flatly told me, "if you are, we wouldn't tell you; we cooperate fully with government agencies performing telephone wire taps." (turned out to have been the ex tapping my phone).

If I found myself in your situation I would conclude that I have nothing to lose. When dealing with people who have unlimited resources and a clear intent to financially break you and steal the years of your life by throwing you in prison, it only makes sense to throw the rule book out the window and go for their jugular.

Their rules, their game and their game is not set up for people like us to win, place or show. Best of luck to you and keep us updated. Keep exposing these cockroaches; they tend to scatter when the light is turned on.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by whitewave

Since they say I moved, I wasn't eligable for FEMA funds. THey say I stole the money because I moved.
Since I didn't move, I didn't steal anything...there in is the problem

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by MegaCurious

Actually they do have picture ID showing they are agents.
As it turned out, one party is doing a back ground investigation on my persona because of a job that I applied to a while ago. I don't mind the investigation but the questions they ask my friends about me and the pressure they are in(my friends) because of the "light-threat" they are given if they are lying, is somewhat out of line.

Now, the other party listening to my conversation on the phone, probably reading my texts, emails and posts in the internet because a close relative of mine did something in-despicable (something that has nothing to do with me and I didn't know about) I do not agree with that. But this is the world we live in where privacy is a thing of the past and any excuse is a good excuse to violate your rights (however much right we have left anyway)

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by topsecretombomb

PLEASE help.

While not with 100% certainty, because all tech can be circumvented, it is usually a sign that the call is originating from a T1 or T3 trunk line from a PBX system, and that usually means originating from an office building or complex. To prevent blockage from caller ID's, the trunks are programmed to at least have a numerical Prefix to successfully pass through the other network nodes.

Your call probably originated from an office building.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Johnny_Utah_

I can't believe my text messages were pulled up!

I bet you dollars to dough nuts they can tell you what threads on ATS you starred as well
.......and exactly how much time you spend perusing any single thread.....AND if you have a webcam hooked up I bet they have video of you sitting at your computer......be VERY CAREFUL what you do in the sight line of your webcam as it is a window focused right on you......and Im saying that to EVERYBODY!

I am in Utah and would really LIKE to offer up my hand in friendship to you.....but I don't dare. They already are watching me...........my phones have been making clicky/bang/click/dead air/echo sounds after a couple months of being an ATS member, and its lasted years........you see, its because I post paranoid things like this post right here, so they can't help but keep an eye out as they HATE people who know how invasive they truly are and talk about it. If we became friends it would just freek them out all the more and bring a sharper focus on both of us.....so we dare not even attempt to be friends.......divide and conquer.....rule by fear and all that good stuff.

[edit on 2-11-2008 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by theRiverGoddess

This a little, but not too much off the subject...
That would be something if we lived near each other and don't even know it. Utah is big on secret government projects/installations...we have Dugway not too far away and Hill Air Force Base ( I hear many flights a day head towards Area 51 from there, how that could be verified...I don't know). I have been working toward the southern end of the Wasatch and I see on a daily basis black helicopters and a black apaches running "training" missions over the city of Herrinman and South Jordan. I will see if I can get some footage to put up here.
Stay safe, bud!

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by _Johnny_Utah_

Originally posted by _Johnny_Utah_

they have been dropped to Giving False Information to the Governmnet...which is still a felony and punishable with up to 5 years in prison, loss of gun rights, and voting rights. I worry this will be this last election I can vote in.

I have to prove what I intended. That I lived is MS is not at all in question, it is why I left. I have no idea how to prove this. the only way to prove this may be to go to trial and I DO NOT have the money to go that far and the US Government knows it. That is why my lawyer is threatening (tactfully, so he doesn't drive these guys into a peeing contest) that they will be held accountable for bringing up charges on an innocent man.

Don't admit to anything you didn't do. Don't plead for a lesser something you didn't do-to avoid or appease the court that doesn't care about you or your non doing of what you didn't do.

Serious.
You maybe need to write up all the reasons why you love mississippi and wouldn't have left.
So you can say, "LOOK judge it's bad enough that when I went on vacation, I lost everything I held dear. I didn't have a home to go back to, so I stayed put instead of putting myself in danger for you all to clean up after. I did what I thought I was *supposed* to do by filling out for assistance-because that was what I was told to do by the government assistance givers-and that is what the government basically indicated was the correct course of action, and now I am jumping through hoops for having been a victim of this disaster. Maybe you want someone to blame--for all those loosers who are ripping us off. But I came to the assistance fund honorably--and this is what you thought of me, that I would rather not be where I'm from, that I left on purpose, and capitalized on someone elses tragedy."

or something...

*I still don't get it though. This is just very confusing.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by HugmyRek

I know it is confusing...I am still confused by it and I have been over this hundreds of times with my lawyer.
The issue I worry about it is IF it goes to court, one, I will not have the same lawyer. I cannot afford to pay him what he has already told me it will cost. There is no question of it. But two, let's say I did go, and for some freakish reason the court seems to think it could read my mind and finds me guilty...they could go for the max on the sentencing.
It may come down to what is less damging to me (i.e. felony on my record, voting, gun rights, not to mention the restrictions I will have for future employment) or actually serving time plus the "bonuses" that come with the felony.
If it comes to pleading out and not serving time (getting the felony but be on probation), or going to court and MAYBE doing time...I don't know what I will do.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Thanks for your story & good luck with the fight. I'm from the Mississippi coast too & lost it all in Katrina. My town, Bay St Louis, is really hurting right now. The first couple of years after the storm things were slowly getting better, then 2008 came. All of the small businesses are closing or cutting back their hours, but Wal-Mart is thriving. The only grocery store is Wal-Mart. My youngest daughter is still going to school in a trailer while the rich have a new fancy ychat club on the beach. I own a small restaurant & am struggling to keep it open. Our population has gone from 30,000 to 5,000. There are no jobs here. I'm trying very hard to figure a way to get my family out of here. There is so much corruption with the Katrina money going on it makes me sick to think about. I feel there is no future for my family here. People need to know whats going on down here & the MSM has brushed it all under the rug.

[edit on 2-11-2008 by corusso]

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join