It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Homeland Security put me under investigation after I was on the Above Politics Show…coincidence?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by MegaCurious

Originally posted by thegrayone
Oh yeah, I know how that feels.
I am openly being investigated with my phone calls being monitor and probably the places that I visit in the internet.
When I say openly I mean they came to me and asked me soooo many questions, then, have been to my job and old jobs and have talk to my close friends..

Again... same thing, different setting. If you're under secret investigation, then going to your close friends and your job is gonna to tip you off to something, and especially if they do it right in front of your face.

Keep in mind, that this "investigation" is WAY too out in the open... if they want you to catch them "investigating" you, obviously something else is on the agenda....

I mean, "agents" can't just appear EVERYWHERE over some garbage!

If they try the garbage where they show you ID that says "HOMELAND SECURITY", or "FBI", or "POLICE DEPT", that's not the police, or the fbi or anything like that... it's the ***. (Notice I didn't tell you who it is)

Originally posted by thegrayone
I guess in this case they have all the right to do what they are doing?

The right? They don't have the right or the capability, so the folks you're referring to are not even the cops, or the FBI, or anything like that. No matter what they say, without verifiable PICTURE ID (note that PICTURE is in all caps), you're just being suckered.

was thinkin the same thing... I get calls from 4-6 digit numbers to tell me its time to make a payment... of course I didnt know that until I answered the phone

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Johnny_Utah_

Originally posted by rikk7111
reply to post by _Johnny_Utah_

Are these the full numbers?....6-000,6-606.....
Do you mean this is the area code or the complete number, If this is the full number that is very strange....

[edit on 1-11-2008 by rikk7111]

That was the entire number that called me. I wished I had answered it...at times...however, you have to understand, I knew HS was watching me and I didn't want to find out it was them.
I guess I wasn't as brave as I imagined I would be.

Rather I should say...each were individual numbers that called me several times

[edit on 1-11-2008 by _Johnny_Utah_]

whats the worst thing they can do over the phone to ya? I mean if something is gonna go down at all regardless of how bad or how equipped you are mentally/physically to deal with the situation, then yer much better off answering, I know easier said than done.. but just think.. I cant imagine the fear going away just cuz the phone stopped ringning... I mean it bothered you enough to post about it on here... so yer still spooked about it as you should be I suppose.

why not contact your phone company? im sure you can ask for the source if you say youve been getting strange calls and are worried about something. They should have no problem telling you if its not a blocked number.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   
i dont really know what to say about this.

just more proof that the govt has too much $$$ and tooooo much time.

big govt? nah...lets call it the enourmous overweight gorilla of a govt.

this is why we need to eliminate these departments forever, and possibly have half their workforce tried and convicted of crimes agianst the people of this nation

and put in prison for 70years

hey i can dream cant i lol

get all those potheads outta prison and put the GOVT there in their place

i know Jesus Mohammed Ghandi Buddah JFK RFK MLK jr etc etc would Agree 100%
these criminals need to be locked up and the key thrown away!

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Look fellow,
I met with the agent. I saw his badge. I held it my hand. I saw the papers which were drawn up on me.

First of all, if you had actually read my post, you'd know that I never said that the guy you met with was not a U.S. Department of Homeland Security agent. I even tried to point out that he was.

Dude, clear your head... relax, it's all so bogus that your fellow conspiracy theorists would only believe it if they saw for themselves what these knuckleheads do to convince you of this nonsense.

We'll be lucky if we see it on the news.

Your family is in on it (hey, my family was too... they go to my job every time I get a new job, they "talk" to my co workers...). Your professor is in on it. The Homeland Security agent (the real one) is in on it.

I realized it was all bogus when I beat them to a district attorney's office (they arrived like seconds after I started discussing it with him).

But I really hope you don't listen, because hey, you've got a girlfriend and I don't. I'll be laughing all the way to the bank!

Oh, yeah... just a "side note" (heh heh): The reason you've went through so much money on this is because it's bogus. When it's these folks, once they convince you of some garbage, the lawyer just fleeces you, or as they say "he gets the money".

You've bought so much of it that, without knowing your actual situation, I don't know if your crap has turned "real" (where they've got some bogus court case due to some bogus statements you made), or if it's still in bogus land.

Save yourself from the bull before it's too late. Watch yourself from here on out. Be super careful, these folks don't play by any set of rules.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   

It seems the best personal policy is to not talk to them at all. Once you talk to them, you are susceptible to the charge of giving false information, regardless whether what you told them is true or not.

If you are charged with that you will have to prove that the information you gave is true, or at least that you didn't know or have reason to believe that it was false. Yes, I realize they have the burden of proof beyond a reasonable doubt in a criminal case. But, in reality, the burden will fall on you to defend yourself and, in practical terms, you'll end up having to disprove their accusations, and you will face financial and social ruin simply by virtue of being prosecuted, regardless of the outcome.

You cannot be charged with giving false information if you give no information at all. They cannot lodge that charge against you if you mind your own business. Tell them to mind theirs and leave you alone. Just say, "I have nothing to discuss with you." If they had a case against you they'd just charge you rather than interrogate you hoping you'll say something that will put a nail in your coffin or, worse, create a coffin out of thin air that didn't exist before you opened your foolish mouth.

Don't commit a Martha Stewart. Remember, she spent time for giving the government false information. She should have said nothing. They had no case. Her loose lips gave them a charge against her which did not exist when the witch hunt began. The original charge of insider trading was dropped or rejected.

[edit on 11/1/2008 by dubiousone]

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   

reply to post by MegaCurious

Honestly, tell me the truth here...have you ever gotten a call from a 4 digit number?
Because up until then...believe it or not...I had not.
You see, my cell phone does this thing (and it's strange...i know) where if the number can't be recognized..it says "unknown." I know, it's whacky, but it does it.
SO when a 4 digit number comes up...it is sort of odd.

I haven't seen the four digit number yet (but that could be a new one), but I've seen the "000-000-0000". It all sounds along the same lines.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by MegaCurious

I am sorry for taking an ugly tone with you, bro.
Just understand this has been pent up for some time now. I am sorry.

I am not a CT by nature. Most of my posts have been quite the opposite, actually. what is even funnier, is I have been called (more than twice) a government agent sent to ATS to offer disinformation. The irony of that!

I know what you are saying about the rules they don't have. For them to use the Patriot Act on me (because I figure, that is what happened) is shocking to the point all people should be outraged.
WHen it was first introduced, it was the cure-all to our problems and the American people, while maybe flinching, went along with it. Now, it is like some evil vine we can't get rid of....maybe never will

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   
our taxes paid to spy on us???
that's wrong...

if they are "cataloging and counting" us,
i am sure they gonna end up with half of our loved republic.

freedom of speech. is this thing still on?

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Just a quick comment about the caller ID thing. Most calls originating from a large office complex (like a federal government facility) will likely be placed over a T1 facility. Without going too in-depth, a T1 will outpulse whatever digits it's programmed to show. It may or may not be an actual working phoone number. In some situations, the T1 will be designed to outpulse some "nonsense' string to bypass the blockers some people employ to block the "unknown" incoming calls via their caller ID.

Personally, if I get a call from a goofy number, I don't answer it. If it's important, they can leave a message.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by eventHorizon

freedoms are never "off"

God gave us rights as human beings. No human can make those rights disappear.

And if anyone trys to take your rights away, God gives us the RIGHT TO PROTECT OURSELVES thru ANY means nessisary!

Yes, that means a Revolution is LEGAL if the govt infringes on the rights of the citizens.

ill say it one more time, IT IS LEGAL to oppose tyranny (even from the Govt)

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by yeahright
Just a quick comment about the caller ID thing. Most calls originating from a large office complex (like a federal government facility) will likely be placed over a T1 facility. Without going too in-depth, a T1 will outpulse whatever digits it's programmed to show. It may or may not be an actual working phoone number. In some situations, the T1 will be designed to outpulse some "nonsense' string to bypass the blockers some people employ to block the "unknown" incoming calls via their caller ID.

Personally, if I get a call from a goofy number, I don't answer it. If it's important, they can leave a message.

So, I have a question...
I know about blocking the "unknown" calls, but will a four digit number fit into that catagory?
Maybe that is a new way for telemarketing to get through then and it may not have been Big Brother looking in on me?

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Could be anything; collection agency, telemarketer, your old college alumni association trolling for contributions... basically any group who believes you may not want to answer if they disclose up-front via called ID who they are.

And no reason it couldn't be the gubmint. Safest bet is to not answer the call and let them leave a message. I don't feel compelled to answer every call. If they're not inclined to let me know who they are before I answer, then they can cool their heels until I'm motivated (or not) to call them back.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Maybe they thought you had a heads up that the storm was coming and your one of those suber duber elusive time travelling alien sleeper cell members trying to implode the world...

One thing confuses me. You said you worked, lived, ect, had an apartment.
Doesn't the GOV have records of all those taxes you paid by way of your employers quarterly reports--or your L n I payments, medicare payments--you know the itemizations on a paystub.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Voxel

Governments are afraid of ideas and afraid of the channels through which ideas flow. Ideas unify people into armies and turn citizens into revolutionaries.

Jon

Exactly! And that's where the magic lies, for words are more powerful than atom bombs.

I think it's only when things start going wrong for people is when they sit up and take notice, and I'm guilty of that, too. I've always been able to unite people for a cause for some reason, but I only do it when the shadow starts to creep into the shade, theirs or mine, because let's face it, that's when it becomes too dark...and cold.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by HugmyRek
Maybe they thought you had a heads up that the storm was coming and your one of those suber duber elusive time travelling alien sleeper cell members trying to implode the world...

One thing confuses me. You said you worked, lived, ect, had an apartment.
Doesn't the GOV have records of all those taxes you paid by way of your employers quarterly reports--or your L n I payments, medicare payments--you know the itemizations on a paystub.

They do, but they say I chose to move a few days before the storm. They said I had no intentions of ever coming back to Mississippi.
that was my point to the agent...I had a place/job and family on the Coast. why would I up and move to Utah?
I needed to find a way to prove to them my intentions were for a vacation and not a move. My apartment was gone, so it was impossible for me to show them I still had things in my home. I couldn't show them I quit, because the restaraunt was gone...same for my girlfriend.
Our families were not relieable witnesses.
How do I prove what i intended?

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I had a similar encounter a year ago, shortly after I started to oppose the government. One gov guy came to me and started to ask many things about my belief. He played he is a civilian, but I immediately knew he is one, because somehow I always felt it and also I learned how to make difference between gov people and standard civs. Also I don't need to afraid of them, because I also have few friends at the right places, but I always love to play with open cards. I'm not willing to hide from them. At the very end of the conversation he asked me why I'm doing this. I could get a good job if I want, I also have the connection for it. Why am I not using it? Why I'm seeking the truth and opposing the government? My answer was simple: Because I have the courage to do YOUR job and protecting the innocent ones from the lies. The gov guy felt himself ashamed and quickly left. Since that time they're not bothering me at all.

[edit on 1-11-2008 by Sheridan]

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Sheridan

Well, good for you man. You have a bigger set than I do.
I think if more people did what you did, then things like this would happen less and less.
It is amazing how much a simple "confrontation" in words, if nothng else, can change the way people think. What you did to that man will stay with him for the rest of his life and will, hopefully, temper the way aproaches others and other situations.
I think too often, we are looked at as case numbers or investigations and not people. The governement forgets they not only work for us...but are us.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Do not let them get you down. I am in your boat so to speak. They are horrible at their job. Getting email and texts are easy, they have been trying to put my ass in prison for 15 years and have failed every time
Oh and to the agent and snitches reading this...Nah nah nah nah!

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 08:11 PM
link   
It seems to me that its only fair if the government can investigate someone who has done no wrong and try charging them with a crime they didnt commit that we have the right to investigate the government by the same right's. Even if they did nothing wrong also or am I some how wrong to say so or think so.

You know what I really think I think every time we find a ats member that shows up with a story like this we should go after the agency that did it by making a example out of them. They want to come after us I say we go after them. How many people do we have here a few hundred thousand that have visited they cant take us all at once.

Falcon

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I will second another poster here so please Johnny,

For clarity of understanding,as I am really concerned about this, however before my concern is justified, could you please answer each of my questions below, in order, and then if you want elaborate a little before the next question?

Also please leave a space between each response for again ease of understanding. or mark them 1.2.3. etc.

What was the charge or the reason for their first involvement or contact with you (ignoring the strange phone calls not answered)?

Before this event above have you been involved in any ongoing known investigation against you?

Were you Arrested?

Were you Bailed?

Did you contact them first, that being a government agency of some type and then this happened?

If so why did you contact them and what was your reason or request?

Did they mention ATS?

If so in the information they had like your phone records and emails, did they also question you about sites you visited or have Knowledge of such already?

Did they mention the show?

Did you do the show on ATS before you first or they first contacted each other?

$15,000 seems a lot for your Lecturer it must have involved a court appearance? or Many hours of work? how many hours did he bill you for?

Is that the above question the issue? the real conspiracy lecturers taken advantage of ex students in bad times? (tongue in cheek some humour in your predicament)

Did they have evidence to prove where you were as apposed to where you say you were, e.g. from the cell phone records?

If you were where you say you were (which I cant work out anyway why that matters) why didn't you use a witness statement like your Girlfriends to corraborate it? or even your own Phone records by contacting the company?

Did he waterboard you? :-)

Im sorry I have read this a few times but I cant make head or tail of the actual thread and what it means especially in relation to the Headline, is that just a Factual statement of historic events on a time line but with no real connection?

Kind regards,

Elf.

[edit on 1-11-2008 by MischeviousElf]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join