It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tom Hanks new movie - Angels & Demons teaser trailer - is on youtube, A Must See!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 01:16 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

like I said... I'm new, so I don't know how to post the video.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

Just put tags around it like this (without the spaces):

[yvid] jbK-r651sNI [/ yvid]

[edit on 1-11-2008 by Sublime620]

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Holy cow! did anyone else hear them say illumanti? wow just wow. First major movie about them?

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 01:48 AM
link   
It was a great read. Both books have a lot of research into them. Of course it is fiction but based upon truths. I keep reading the first few chapters of Desolation Point before losing the book.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 02:01 AM
link   
HAHAHA Good play, Charlie! How much money is going to be generated by this with all the morons believing it like some did with the Da Vinci Code!!!

Ah, I thought for second there it would be a fantasy about demons and angels materializing physically and having a battle royale or something stupendously entertaining...alas, yet another money for nothing scheme from Hollywood.

Fiction is fiction no matter a factual "base". I would say "thriller", not fiction. The Illuminati no longer exists as such and was just gutted for ideologies/manipulations and passed on to the next secret society thing. Bilderberg or what, I don't need a name for it.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Rentor

If you read the book, then you'll find out that is all about the Illuminati and anti-matter. It's a total page turner.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Wow this looks like an awesome flick. I've never heard of the book but this movie looks really cool.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Trailer is nothing special, book is a very good read. Should be interesting to see how this plays out, i would have gone with a different actor, not Tom Hanks again, its just going to remind me of the DaVinci Code throughout the film.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Seems like an interesting movie, but I agree that Tom Hanks is not the best choice for it. Oh well, better than Adam Sandler at least...

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Wow. Was looking so forward to this movie. I read the german then a week later the english book version. It's in my oppinion better than the Da Vinci Code. I hope the movie is better as well.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 06:33 AM
link   
I've read all 3 of Dan Browns books, while awaiting the 4th. I was disappointed with "The Da Vinci Code", after reading Angels & Demons. But not by much.

I liked "Angels & Demons" for the treasure-map type approach.
I liked "The Da Vinci Code" for an alternate view on the religious side

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 10:26 AM
link   
I liked that the book mentioned the Rothschilds as one of the alledged key players behind the Illuminati fortunes.

I wonder if they'll get mentioned in the movie too, that would be fantastic

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Never heard of it.

But from the posts I'm seeing - this is by the same people who made all the $$$ on Davinci Code?

I just hope people know it's fake.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Boo!
Boo!

Great now the secret is out.

All this means now is that everybody who watches this movie will think that they are now experts on the subject while the rest of us who have been looking into to this for years will be drowned out.

I always like the idea of knowing something that nobody had a clue about.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Copernicus

Seems like an interesting movie, but I agree that Tom Hanks is not the best choice for it. Oh well, better than Adam Sandler at least...

Hey! Adam Sandler is a first rate actor.

Okay maybe not.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

The book was FABULOUS!

I don’t know if I want to see the movie or not - that whole thing about books being better and all - but if you’ve a chance to read the book, get it and go!

Thanks for the post.
I'll go take a peek at the sneak and maybe change my mind about seeing the film.

*P*E*A*C*E*

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 01:21 AM
link   
The big push towards "illuminating" conspiracy theories as just Hollywood imagination since 9/11 and the Bush admin stating that "we should not tolerate ridiculous conspiracy theories" says something, in my opinion.

I agree that this may be much a work of fiction, BUT whatever true relevance this subject has thanks to the hard work of true research and contemplation will be destroyed once people associate all conspiracy theory and the likes will be destroyed once the majority believes that "you just got that idea from a silly fictional movie"

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by dunwichwitch

That's exactly the plan.

100%.

Try talking to someone about the NWO or the Illuminati...

Pretty soon it will be: "Stop watching so many movies".

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029

That's exactly the plan.

100%.

I think you've hit the nail squarely on the head there.
Not saying i believe this or not, but I've heard David Icke talking about "sigil magick" and the trailer does seem to be full of symbolism (to be expected given the subject matter) also it's being released by Columbia, allegedly a "controlled" media outlet. DOea anyone think this has significance or am I being a tad paranoid?

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029

That's exactly the plan.

100%.

Thats why i will not watch this movie, or any movie made after 2002. If i was you just do not watch them, and make your mind up about stuff without them dictating to you in the media.

Its not that hard to not watch these things.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join