It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hollywood?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Has anybody checked out the new teaser trailer for Angels & Deamons?

Anyway... I've been a long time lurker until tonight...

Youtube has the teaser.

Somebody post it and tell me what you think.

All this Conspiracy stuff for me has filtered down to the media and movies.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Angels and Demonds is based off a Dan Brown book.

I read most of it, from what I remember, but, I found it hard to read.

I hope the movie will be better.

I still have the book somewhere. I might try to read it again, then, I can do a movie-book comparison.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frankidealist35
Angels and Demonds is based off a Dan Brown book.

I read most of it, from what I remember, but, I found it hard to read.

I hope the movie will be better.

I still have the book somewhere. I might try to read it again, then, I can do a movie-book comparison.

Yea... but what about the movie...

people don't read books... they watch movies.

this trailer mentions the key word... "Illuminati"

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

I read books

You might be overly paranoid if you think this is disinformation.

This is going to probably be like the Bourne Identity with translating the books to the movies.

And yes, the illuminati was part of the original Dan Brown book. Relax...

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 05:08 AM
link   
I read the book too. I find Brown a bit formulaic, but they are fair thrillers, better than a lot of the junk on airport bookstore shelves.

I wonder if this will be even more popular than the last, now is a good time I feel for some Illuminati/NWO fiction, with all the high levels of war and economic strife last couple of years people are desperate for some answers, and a good ole conspiracy theory always goes down well in those times.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 05:13 AM
link   

How about doing some of your own leg work and post your own opinion before making demands...?

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by chapter29

How about doing some of your own leg work and post your own opinion before making demands...?

Honestly, I don't like to document my own thoughts and feelings about Conspiracies over the internet.

You honestly think Big Brother isn't watching this web site? Think About it. But that's a bit Off-Topic.

But because I feel Hollywood is such an important subject, I'll make an exception this time.

Hollywood movies, most of them, are used to desensitize the public before an upcoming event happens. There is just as much propaganda in Hollywood as there is in the Media.

It happened with 9-11, and now it's happening with an upcomming Martial Law / Quarantine situation we will see in America.

How many big budget Hollywood movies the past 4 or 5 years show us a Police State? Do you think for one second that it's just a film?

Basically all I'm syaing is Hollywood shows you the future... Then you except it when it happens because it's less of a surprise... Because after all... you've actually seen it before.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Hollywood movies, most of them, are used to desensitize the public before an upcoming event happens. There is just as much propaganda in Hollywood as there is in the Media.

Very accurate! Then they use the gullible actors to be their mouth pieces. "They" know that the public worships their celebrities, and so, they become pawns in their game.

Because most individuals credit anyone who is an actor or anyone making ridiculous sums of money, must know what they are talking about! And all the while these celebrities (with few exceptions) buy into the lie and can easily be manipulated and so in turn...influence the public.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   

How interesting, because I love Hollywood, especially old movies. Anyway, could you tell me what movies were used to desensitize me before 9/11? I myself believe there is some kind of Hollywood connection to world events, if only because so much money lives there. Thank you, interesting theory!

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by hotbakedtater

How interesting, because I love Hollywood, especially old movies. Anyway, could you tell me what movies were used to desensitize me before 9/11? I myself believe there is some kind of Hollywood connection to world events, if only because so much money lives there. Thank you, interesting theory!

I won't get too technical with this in regards to 9-11,... because this is a massive conspiracy... (most of this is on youtube)

Remember the movie Fight Club? Images of Planes getting ripped apart, and at the end Buildings collapsed?

google Simpsons and 9-11.

Die Hard 1,2, and 3 look to be related to 9-11 propaganda.

even in the opening scene of Die Hard, the very first scene on the airlplane when we are first introduced to John Mclain, we are also introduced to one man saying the word "9" and John McClain saying "11". (The make fists with your toes scene).

Through my research, I've concluded that the final plans for 9-11 were finalized in 1997... That's when Hollywood started giving out the clues as to what would actually happen.

I'll go into this theory more,... but right now I'm kind busy.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I take back what I said earlier. I'm reading the book now, I found a copy of mine, at my house.

I think there could be a hidden agenda to the film.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 12:22 AM
link   

very interesting video.

This video goes into detail about a few hollywood movies as well... but it's kind of wierd, and I don't understand a whole lot of it.

[edit on 2-11-2008 by Doomsday 2029]

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 11:45 PM
link   
10 years later.

I told you guys.

interesting opinion here:

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 11:47 PM
link   

this video is pretty good too... good channel.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Final conclusion:

top topics

join