It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something odd I found on Snopes...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 12:32 AM
link   
This is the first time I had heard about this.

snopes.com...

I really would like to know when that was painted!

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 12:57 AM
link   
There also seems to be a tidal wave engulfing New York in the painting. Maybe that is phase two of the operation. Does Larry Silverstein own waterfront property?

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Hmmm...I didnt even notice that...

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by goldbomb444

interesting find! but chances are ,especaly with the army guys infront of it it's probably after the fact.... but the waves humm maybe it represents a coastal view if the towers? thats just my artist interpritation.....

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 01:28 AM
link   
cant wait to get some info on when it was painted, my bet it was painted POST 9/11 by G.W in the backroom of the Oval Office with a box of crayons.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 01:55 AM
link   
I think the painting is a bit beyond GWB's talent...lol...but Cheyne...

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Funny youposted this thread about "snopes"

Read this next one.....

Snopes.com Lies, Continues the 9/11 Cover Up

Jesse Richard
TvNewsLIES.org
October 31, 2008

These days, Snopes.com has become the be-all, end-all arbiter of truth. I don’t know how this happened. The site is wrong about a great many things, for some reason people still cite Snopes to me as “proof” that I am wrong about one thing or another, as if they were a know-all god that can not tell a lie. Well, when it comes to 9/11, Snopes.com is a false and very outdated god.
www.infowars.com...

This all sounds like propaganda, spoon fed to the morons of the world.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   
First of all, thanks for calling me a moron...I love you too.
Secondly, If you would have looked past the fact that the first time I had heard about this story was on Snopes, you would have seen that it could have been any news source. Do you need me to find others?
Thirdly, I think you (and whom ever wrote that article) doesn't quite understand what Snopes does. They investigate. IF there is an official report for something, it is automaticly consididered truth. IT is just what Snopes does.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by IvanZana

You are not really using Infowars to dispute the reputation of another website are you?

I wonder if weekly world news or the globe have anything particularly pertinent to say on the subject.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   
doesn't matter when it was painted. they obviously took joy in the fact that it happened. good enough reason to stab sadahm after hanging him i say.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by IvanZana This all sounds like propaganda, spoon fed to the morons of the world.

So considering that it was talked about by major news sources would make all, but you of course, the morons, eh?

www.cnn.com...

You seem to suffer quite a bit from foot/mouth syndrome.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by IvanZana
www.infowars.com...

This all sounds like propaganda, spoon fed to the morons of the world.

Wow. Using infowars to tell you what is propaganda? And then accusing people of being morons after stating that?

Hilarious.

top topics

join