It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is my U2U constantly on??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 12:27 AM
link   
for like the last week, my U2U indicator has been consistanly on, as if I have a 'stream' of messages comming in .. but when I look, there's nothing.

why is this and does anyone else have this problem ??

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 12:32 AM
link   
A while back I had the same problem. Try deleting your cookies. It seemed to fix the problem for me, but I am not sure why it happened to begin with. If deleting your cookies doesn't work I'm not sure what the problem is.. I'm sure someone will be along shortly with either the answer or another suggestion though.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 12:33 AM
link   
There are a couple of glitches with U2Us. Either it shows as constantly having a new U2U or it shows a new one as read. To get it to stop showing new, just save the last message you received, or delete it and it'll go away.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 12:37 AM
link   
When that happens I go ahead and delete all my U2Us and it goes away.
I know it's a drastic measure but it works.
Try deleting all the U2Us you don't absolutely need and see if that does it.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Alternately, instead of deleting the U2U's you've received, you can move them to your 'Saved U2U' folder.

Select each of your U2U's, starting at the most-recent, and choose the 'Save' at the bottom. Repeat this until the perma-blinky-U2U light goes off.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Hey there

Sometimes ones from Admin or staff from ATS can stick, Just a little glitch,

remove the first few from your in and out box and the problem should be solved

Let me know how you get on,

Asala,

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 07:51 PM
link   
There's a glitch in the u2u system, if you have more than one new U2U, it won't bold sometimes. So those go unread, and as a result, the light will stay on, I'd check and make sure you've read all of your messages, that does the trick for me.

top topics

join